It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Unfortunately, I own a ton of Blackrock. Mom's broker loves them, and he's a good guy, so I hold my nose and take their dirty money.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: imthegoat

If the cabal could drop the Dow by exactly 666 points couple years ago then why can't Q team raise it 11.3%?

Well I'm not saying its impossible, but someone/anyone having that much precise control over the market = scary.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Heh, now I remember you told me that once before. Well, they own/manage so much it's hard not to have some stock in them somewhere, direct or indirectly. We keep feeding the beast to make the world go around.
One of my aunt's is a senior accountant for Rothschild. IDK, the world is crazy. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

You roll into a Raytheon plant site without surrendering your phone and it’s game on.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

If the cabal could drop the Dow by exactly 666 points couple years ago then why can't Q team raise it 11.3%?

Well I'm not saying its impossible, but someone/anyone having that much precise control over the market = scary.

Those who constructed it were those seeking to maintain control over the planetary population - the sheep didn't build it. Why on earth would they build something without maintaining full control of it? Altruism?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Trillium

Holy Sh*t Trillium... I pointed out yesterday that the Post to post delta on Q3898 was 17:17!

Q used the post delta as an instruction to 8kun anons?

Note the post was at 18:48:53, so the next 17:17 was on 24th!

Also remember
DJT = 4+10+20 = 34 = 17 + 17 = Q + Q = Q and Q+
just keep that in the back of your mind
Are we ready

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
That does not matter.

Facts he says and gets right or wrong is what I am judging him buy not my feelings for his sincerity. Facts he claims and gets wrong and right, that is where we should all be on this matter IMO.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Some of you guys make this more complicated than it has to be.

As someone who can be a complete dick when necessary, I see Faux Q is a fake/phony.

How do I know this?

Real Q NEVER acts like a dick.

Faux Q can't help but be one.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
AugustusMasonicus has a thread saying this and he is getting roasted by many so called Conservatives.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: CoramDeo

Don't remember who just said it, but this is the NWO.

We were heading away from it when this bug hit.

CV-FF.

I hope to hell this isn't a false flag. If it is, we little people have a lot to be really angry about.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

I'm more concerned about those who rip off Americans for various medical cures, without producing much in the way of cures. I wonder how many trillions of $$$ have been raised/donated globally to "curing" cancer?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There is no STEP FIVE.
-END-
Q

I've been re-organizing some of my music and this epic song has a different meaning to me almost everytime I listen to it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I believe Q is pointing toward a greater reality. Biblical and what has been going on, it is foolhardy to default to armagheddon.
I believe what we are experiencing will end up being Passover.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Good evening, folks.

A couple of things I wanted to pass along.

1. I heard our Governor here in Arkansas giving a press briefing earlier and he essentially said that he was holding off on a shelter-in-place for now because, "my advisors are still telling me that we are in the calm before the storm." Exact words.

2. May be some evidence hinting at Sufis decode regarding 10 days of darkness soon. I saw some screengrab from someone in the military to someone in the media citing a redacted "source" claiming social media is going offline sooner rather than later. Not worth trying to bring over as it can't be verified in any way and I just brought it up because of Sufis decode on the subject. So I guess we will see soon one way or another.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hello all. My first post. Mr Fishman? Any connection to Maddona's fried fish song? Thanks to all in this thread for lifting my spirits!

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Vasa Croe
That phone number belongs to a Mr. Fishman at
11714 Greenlane Dr
Rockville, MD 20854

Sounds like the Hanks' are in a bind. Rita's next number may be from GTMO.

edit on 24-3-2020 by ikor1969 because: mispelled conection, wrote collection

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Bail-out for Freddie & Fannie when everybody falls behind their mortgage payments.?

Cathrine Austin Fitts twitter who was once deputy sec of HUD discovered that the interest HUD received was actually a slush fund for ??? underground projects/deep state. She was targeted for speaking out.

I recall Ben Carson wanted Fannie and Freddie to go private. Seems like he has also figured it out.

They go bankrupt because because the interest money is being siphoned.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Qster and Flynn and 4th Generation Warfare

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Forgot the company name but they are big maker of those Vaping prouducts in which Blackrock is their largest shareholder.

It's not this place, is it www.adrenochromelabs.com...

OK, just czeching.

😎

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Wow, imagine that! Thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Q & Q+ = Don Jr & Don Sr?

THAT explains Q30 When was it reported Trump Jr dropped his SS detail?
Post date Nov 1st 2017... I'm guessing Jr dropped SS detail before Q's 1st post on Oct 28th?

Makes a lotta sense!

Recall Q1736 Mueller and Donald Trump Jr. in DCA Reagan National airport lounge

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Oh wow!!! Them nefarious Canadians. 😂

Nope, it was some company in Europe or may of been Sweden.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join