It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: IAMTAT
" The president is the Cheshire Cat asking you questions about crazy things that don't bear any resemblance to the reality of anything that has to do with me."

--Hunter Biden

Lol. Has President Trump been logging on to ATS to chat with us? How crazy would that be?

You know, he seems like the type of guy who would give himself infinite stars and flags. Lol

If so, howdy Mr. President! We sure are glad to have you as our Commander in Chief! You're making us proud!

Looks like Hunter Biden makes about as much sense as his dad. Chip off the ol' block. And that aint a good thing, imho.

Don't do drugs, kids.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Is that the Twitter account of the dude who people say is JFK Jr.? I know that's him in the thumbnail pic, but I'm curious if that's actually that dude.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Re: Short Cut:

michaelprovenza.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightErrant

I was one of said members to give a star because I was working on image above at the same time. Lots of coincidences around these parts. Riddle me this? How is the witch in above video nearly 20yrs plus holding up so much better? I’m sure all have had cosmetic this and that numerous times yet both have taken a major downturn since POTUS took the helm in 2016.

These people are SICK!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Quote from that site.

“Alice seems to have found another new place through this short cut, with the help of the Cheshire Cat.”

~Michael Provenza, Artist

Boy, "new place" can certainly get the imagination going. Short cut to a parallel universe? Hmm.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Very similar to the photo posted last night, but different. In the other photo, what lay beyond the trees was the yellow brick road and instead of a crooked asphalt looking road leading into the sky, was the Emerald City from The Wizard of Oz.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

We are at Peak Disinformation

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Umm, cats don't wear ties.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Is Casper suggesting a Quantum portal:
wiki

"The Cheshire Cat" is a phenomenon in quantum mechanics in which a particle and its property behave as if they are separated,[38] or when a particle separates from one of its physical properties.[39] To test this idea, researchers used an interferometer where neutron beams passed through silicon crystal. The crystal physically separated the neutrons and allowed them to go to two paths. Researchers reported "the system behaves as if the neutrons go through one beam path, while their magnetic moment travels along the other."[39]

Two paths. Casper changed the image that Alice would see. The cat presents an alternate universe for Alice to travel to. OZ

Do we need to be thinking outside the rabbit hole? What does OZ represent?

edit on 2-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

April 5th is the new goal post?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I recognized the name / pic from the Trump rallies, and thought it was his account, which is why I was giving it a little more credibility.

For now, I will keep digging and share more as I find it.

If true, I imagine we will be hearing more hints in the daily WH briefings, POTUS tweets or eventually in the MSM soon.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: CanadianMason

I thought this BSQ guy was debunked in the last thread. Why are people still giving him bandwidth?

Q - Not rude. Not childish.

BSQ - Rude. Childish.

🙄

He isn't totally debunked but he is on thin ice with me. I am staying on the fence until I can prove he lied about predictions. I am waiting to see if ANY of the predictions he is making come true. Former claims that come to pass change the perspective and claims that are failures will blow the show wide open and it is over and done. I wouldn't put money on him proving his point yet, it is still possible and there is a finite number of days being crucial now for Qbaby to be right on the Queen of Netherlands or wherever it was being called to task. THAT is going to end it or be it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Justoneman

April 5th is the new goal post?

It was a major issue with a Queen and coming clean by that date. Nothing new there.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

What happens when everyone on this planet figures out G-d has always been watching and He's right here in your face?

Brace yourselves boys and girls and weird creatures from other planes of existence.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
While entering the _GHOST_ Rabbit Hole, looking for a shortcut, I ran across something interesting from March 17, 2012.

"We’re living in an era of artificial, fully staged, media-generated events." It's time to open your eyes and understand what's going on behind the scenes, and I hope to help with that. I'm simply presenting some evidence, it's your decision what you do afterwards. Don't take my word for it, do some research! All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

exposingthematrix.blogspot.com...

The OP goes on to tell about how all those movies we grew up with were used to "program" us.

Something else, In the pic. _GHOST_ posted we can see Alice looking through a portal to Oz. If you research "Alice to Oz" you can find tickets that were on sale for "Their" upcoming performances, which have been canceled.
The next was supposed to be in Ohio on April 19, 2020. But I have no idea and can't find anything on who "they" are...
Quad

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Coincidence?

edit on 2-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
This should be good....

Alex Jones to Reveal the Founders of Q

This was also posted yesterday.
New Q hit piece from AJ...

Trust The Plan – Q Secrets Revealed

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

TextTwo paths. Casper changed the image that Alice would see. The cat presents an alternate universe for Alice to travel to. OZ

Do we need to be thinking outside the rabbit hole? What does OZ represent?

I also took note in the scientific references to The Cheshire Cat that scientists have nicknamed the galactic cluster in Ursa Major "The Cheshire Cat". A bit of synchronicity perhaps as I was just reading through stuff about Ursa Major in relation to Jesus only yesterday.

What does Oz represent? False hope, actually. At least that is how I personally have come to understand it. The " Emerald City" is meant to represent our fiat currency that was adopted after abandoning gold (yellow brick road). Who lives in Oz? A very good con man.

I'm a bit puzzled by the imagery of The Emerald City, to be honest.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It is pretty apparent they arent the same van. Are you trying to point something out that Im missing or was CNN trying to claim same van?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I was gonna post this yday for full effect but I didn’t because the synchronicities are sometimes overwhelming.

a reply to: SouthernGift

👆🏽 Context

Open up my book and the first page -

I should’ve just posted it last night but ....

April Fools got real synchronistic ....

What does it mean!

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join