It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The backbone of the FAA data system

This is interesting.... Stop and think about the backbone of our current data-system assets, as well as the liabilities.. In terms of IT. From Access 2.0 to now, and way back when, /DOS..... as we move forward, we leave something behind...... A true reality, take programs that built farm ville, mafia wars, the platform never made the cut...and sunk.. I see the level of decision.... Feeling it. Don't have my finger on it, yet close. FAA chose remaining closed. Any black swan, covert ops was the as it became, back door in or behind the closed door ... It is just fool proof. I miss knowing a coding system... And set it and forget it mentality ...days gone my friends. I say, beside landing our planes, focus is, who hides behind this grandpa technology?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
With Trumps press briefing today, this really sets up the "mass arrests" narrative. The country is told that the U.S. is going to be cracking down on the cartels even harder starting today. Cutting off more of the cartels trafficking lanes to supply the illicit narcotics. Now, they can make their "busts" and use this as an excuse as to why there is such an influx of arrests. This expanded dynamic will allow them to say they were initially seeking out the narcos, but "discovered" this network of child trafficking.(even though the good guys already know their disgusting existence)

It helps make high profile arrests not so random and spontaneous. Here's to hoping that my head isn't stuck in the clouds of what some of you all are smoking. cheers

Sounds likely to me.

I want to see Adam Schiff when they bust his coc aine dealer. (The way Schiff acts, you know he has one.)
edit on 2-4-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Yes, I agree. Its pretty crazy that there is a warrant out for the arrest of another nations president. How legitimate he is is a different story. We are entering historically uncharted waters. Best grab your seat. The lights have just gone down and we are now about to enjoy our feature presentation.

He's not legitimate at all. He shredded the Venezuelan constitution to make himself president-for-life, and literally created a new legislature to rubber stamp his policies. (The other guy, Guaido, is the head of the legitimate legislature, who by law became president when Maduro's term expired.) He's a classic tinpot dictator.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Good morning, folks.

Here is a soundcloud recording of a couple different folks claiming to know nurses who are working in Central Park and they're saying that what they're doing there is rescuing children from tunnels. This needs more verification obviously, but this is what we have been expecting, more or less. Second guy in the recording claims that this is what the medical ships are there for. To take on rescued children.

wearethene.ws...

As far as shortcuts go, I didn't realize we could short cut the Q plan... Is a certain user speaking of shortcuts for us personally? Where does the shortcut lead? To the awakening, I presume.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightErrant

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: FlyingFox
whoever heard of trying to take out a ship with a derailed train.

Just Eduardo Moreno. What a lunatic that bloke is 😵
On another note, no mention of the dangerous QANON or any other wild conspiracy theories... yet

I'm trying imagine what this guy was expecting. He probably had a mental vision of the train soaring through the air in a graceful parabolic arch, smashing into the side of Mercy, and sending the ship to the bottom.

But then, if he's a real engineer who is qualified to drive a train, certainly he would know that a derailment usually means the train ends up lying on its side right next to the tracks?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: brewtiger

Can't they just reverse the pumps and pump the crude back down to where it came from?

I expect they would just stop pumping oil until some of the surplus is used up.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightErrant
He's baaaaack

Also, unable to reply to or quote...

Am I the only one not seeing the photo that is suppose to be there?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

And Now when i reply to the post i can see the picture.. wtf.

So this ghost character, is it real?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It's a picture of the Cheshire Cat revealing himself to Alice in the top of a tree. I saw another photo last night of pretty much the same except Alice was looking through a hole that had appeared in the tree and what lay through the hole was the yellow brick road and the emerald city off in the distance. Included was the question, "Where does the shortcut lead?"

POTUS was recently wearing a tie that matches the stripes on the Cheshire Cat. The Cheshire Cat is meant to be Alice's guide. On it's face it appears that a certain poster is pointing at the destruction of the Fed. But as far as I know, that's basically already happened. And I don't think there is any shortcutting Q's plan. i think he's speaking of something else.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I've been using flightradar24 as a way of seeing how much air traffic theres been while all the lockdowns are in effect ..... I can honestly say theres been a lot of helicopter activity around our north sea oil rigs. I know to expect some back and forward trips etc, but the past few days has been hectic that way, from both the UK and Norway. I'd say they're pretty busy.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I can see the pic in the post i replied to on this page.

Still doesnt show for me in the original post from knight errant.

Springer having a laugh? Is this # for real?

And sorry for bringing this up again. I was aware of the first ghost post, kinda confusing not being able to see the pic at first. Thanks for the reply.

edit on 2-4-2020 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
" The president is the Cheshire Cat asking you questions about crazy things that don't bear any resemblance to the reality of anything that has to do with me."

--Hunter Biden

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
When Fukushima hit in 2011 Alex Jones was quick to capitalize on the fear and confusion that it produced in people. He started pushing his iodine products aggressively onto the audience. I don't know about others but, I started tuning out of Infowars at that point, and looking for a good replacement for Alex Jones.

I didn't find anyone comparable to charismatic Alex Jones until Q came along. I was amazed when Q exposed Alex Jones and associates as frauds; I was even more amazed with HOW Q did it. It was an obviously well-crafted psy-op that nearly toppled the 'King of Alternative Media'. It certainly crippled him.

He was fairly quiet about Q until now. He has launched a new campaign of misinformation against Q, including a claim that he knows the two founders of so-called "original" Q who he will name next Wednesday: he states one is a "political operative" and the other is a "military intelligence" agent, both close to Trump; one or both travelling with Trump on Air Force One.

Furthermore, Alex claims that the founders of the Q psy-op lost control of it within the first three days of having launched it; that it was co-opted by somebody Alex doesn't name, either because he doesn't know who did it or because he knows he's full of crap.

His campaign also includes a new video production called, "Trust the Plan".

You can watch it HERE, and I look forward to considering anyone's analysis.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

And Now when i reply to the post i can see the picture.. wtf.

So this ghost character, is it real?

Our _GHOST of Chistmax Pass has been around many time

www.facebook.com...

He seem to show up when member start to go round in circle and redirect and focus them in a new direction

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: queenofswords

Didn't the yellow brick road just take Dorothy to the Emerald City. The Emerald City was a city built of illusions, ran by a charlatan. Does this mean that "the short cut" only takes you to what you want to see, and not what you need to see?

Mmm, the Wizard is a trickster, to me, which suggests the real entity who runs this zoo.

Problem is, our Wizard is a sadist.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I didn't find anyone comparable to charismatic Alex Jones until Q came along. I was amazed when Q exposed Alex Jones and associates as frauds; I was even more amazed with HOW Q did it. It was an obviously well-crafted psy-op that nearly toppled the 'King of Alternative Media'. It certainly crippled him.

He was fairly quiet about Q until now. He has launched a new campaign of misinformation against Q, including a claim that he knows the two founders of so-called "original" Q who he will name next Wednesday: he states one is a "political operative" and the other is a "military intelligence" agent, both close to Trump; one or both travelling with Trump on Air Force One.

Alex Jones is a stooge. "Charismatic?" Wow. I read him much differently than you do apparently. I don't define charismatic as having one gear -- crazy.

Maybe the reason he has been quiet on Q for so long is because Q is saving Israel for last? Its been widely speculated that Jones is Israeli Intel.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think this is an interesting set, since Oz didn't give anything to anybody, and all he did was hide himself away behind illusions. On the other hand Alice's trip through Wonderland was more about the journey of innocents. Both stories end up with the same conclusions that no matter the journey you go where you choose to in life, and not where the path dictates.

For all of the Transcendentalists:
“Some books leave us free and some books make us free.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

I ask if this "short cut" makes us informed, or leaves us informed?

Knowledge/wisdom is a hydra. Learn the answer to one question and seven more questions arise.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

A few pics of the tents in Central Park shown here.

I don't think this is going to be kept hidden for much longer.

Now is a good time to pray.

@VFuska From dark to light, the children are resurfacing.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
" The president is the Cheshire Cat asking you questions about crazy things that don't bear any resemblance to the reality of anything that has to do with me."

--Hunter Biden

Lol. Has President Trump been logging on to ATS to chat with us? How crazy would that be?

You know, he seems like the type of guy who would give himself infinite stars and flags. Lol

If so, howdy Mr. President! We sure are glad to have you as our Commander in Chief! You're making us proud!
edit on 2-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: IAMTAT

--Hunter Biden

Lol. Has President Trump been logging on to ATS to chat with us? How crazy would that be?

You know, he seems like the type of guy who would give himself infinite stars and flags. Lol

If so, howdy Mr. President! We sure are glad to have you as our Commander in Chief! You're making us proud!

Looks like Hunter Biden makes about as much sense as his dad. Chip off the ol' block. And that aint a good thing, imho.

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join