It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

if Emerald City = Seattle Wa
then Oz = Bill Gates
so ???

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I will have to her second by being on the fence?

I can't accept such a responsibility. I would be endorsing a primitive practice like the liberals do.

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: queenofswords

I demand satisfaction! A duel at sunset! The blade or pistols?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Where did you come up with Emerald City = Seattle?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is looking as close to reality as there is IMO.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Just had a sickening thought.

WHO declares pandemic, when the numbers don't support it because.....

.....it's really a move to destabilize the US economy, which is the stone upon which the global economy is built.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Seattle is called the Emerald City, and Bill Gates has been called a wizard of modern computers.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

if Emerald City = Seattle Wa
then Oz = Bill Gates
so ???

I think we should be thinking in terms of cash. The Yellow Brick Road is gold ingots.

I'm thinking Zürich. More specifically, UBS. Their logo is three keys, which I've always viewed as the Vatican keys plus the third key representing UBS and its whopper client base.
edit on 4/2/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You didn't strike me as a Ben and Jerry type. I wonder what flavor Q likes. I bet it isn't plain vanilla. But something served cold I am sure like revenge.

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

Too funny! The woman reading the book, 'Nana Goes to Prison', made me LOL.

I don't mean to be picky, but make my ice cream two scoops of Blue Bell's Southern Blackberry Cobbler ice cream. Yum.

(Oops! I did it again --- off topic again. Sorry Stafford.)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Are you sick man?

You know it goes stale don't you?

Oh well it has a decent shelf life. Back in our college days that would have been wiped out by Friday and more was required.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Beer? Ive got 2 crates of it, 4 bottles of grey goose and a well stocked spirits and mixers rack, let alone the wine - but I've not felt the need to touch a drop of it for 3 weeks now?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

here is the full scene with the cat.

“All the ways are the Queens ways!!!”

Illusion of choice.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

In the occult satanic world, April 19 - May 1 is blood sacrifice to the beast.

- Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire - the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day.

Remember, the Illuminati considers war to be a most propitious way to sacrifice, for it kills both children and adults.

Occult holidays and Sabbats

April 19, 1993 - FBI Siege on Waco
April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing.
April 19, 2013 – Boston Marathon bombing
April 20, 2010 – The Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explodes.
April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School massacre.
April 21, 2019 - major bombing in Sri Lanka killing over 200.

"Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

TextI think we should be thinking in terms of cash

Everyone is obviously able to view things however they will, but I don't think this is about the Fed. The Fed has already been reigned in. Whenever this thing is over, the gold ingots shall destroy the fed, as Q has said. But this has already happened. Casper knows this and knows we know this.

I think he/she is trying to point out something else. The poster above (sorry, memory) who brought up the quantum tunneling is probably on to something here. After all, it fits with the context of a short cut. Emerald City = Fed doesn't seem to fit, IMO, even though that I'd what Baum was alluding to when he wrote the Oz series.

Water as a memory storage medium. Already covered here extensively by user CherokeeTroy.
Water as a portal touched on by myself and user OsirianObsidian.
Trees opening up a portal. Touched upon previously and briefly by myself relaying information passed down supposedly by the Druids, whom Jesus may have been learned in their ways.
Cheshire Cat, Ursa Major. Touches on Jesus again as he kept a name of power on his thigh.

I think Casper may he hinting at people accomplishing intergalactic travel via portals.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Seattle is called the Emerald City, and Bill Gates has been called a wizard of modern computers.

The wizard was pulling levers and such like a computer to generate the image of OZ.
The wizard has to uses a device to generate fear based control.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I tend to think in more concrete terms.

I've edited my post since your reply.

🙂

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Great question and I hope the answer is yes but because someone at DIA or wherever it actually is, decided to find the way to FIX IT

In the "Forbidden Planet" where Robbie the Robot was introduced to us, the Computer manifested a monster to respond to the threat of humanity arriving. Leslie Nielson was the Cpt of the Space ship that landed. And the monster was a manifestation of the Professor's thoughts and the computer responded. He was there with his Daughter already to do research on the planet. But the analogy was that we can create things like a butterfly affect.

Q and Qanon could be our butterfly affect.

originally posted by: Staffordshire1
a reply to: SouthernGift

You yourself have given me a reason to be part of this community, that's all I'm saying before the shovels and pitchforks come out again, Do you believe we manifested Q? Just asking

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Bet some people celebrate the 20th as it was the birthday of that happy-go-lucky Adolf.

20 April is also when Seventh U.S. Army captured, after a week of house to house combat, the Nazi cult center of Nuremberg. (Ever wonder why they chose that place to hang the Nazis?
)

Interesting tidbit is that this is the date the Spear of Destiny was lost to Nazi hands and taken under control by U.S. forces. Legend had it that who had held the Spear and then lost it was a goner. Thus, a mere 10 days later,

30 April is the anniversary of Hitler's death.* Ties in nicely with Walpurgisnacht activity in The Fatherland.

* - something something about too many Soviet tourists knocking on the door of his bunker ...

Cheers
edit on 2-4-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: frayedknot
Weird, I was just trying to post something and got kicked out. Anyhoo, I was saying thanks to Dash and Rel and all of the awesome autists here. but trying to connect especially to Cranky and
southern and Just one. I was on the verge of asleep and awake 2 days ago and heard like a loud voice, " sky event!" It was a loud booming voice. I was awake from that and asked what I could do to help. I was given a basket, like a picnic basket with a lid. I opened it and to my surprise it was filled with red handled scissors. We need to cut our ties. I am asking you if you can help me distribute the scissors. Thanks! I knew I came to the right place! Love and light!

OUTSTANDING FK!

Wise words indeed.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Dashen, PM for you.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
The critical line from General Milley was:

"You will not get past Jump Street."

I found this statement incredibly odd, because the only Jump Street I've ever heard of is the television series/movie franchise of the same name.

Jump street just means the beginning. "Right from jump street, this has gone off the rails" . "He's been trouble since jump street."

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I understand.

Here's a video that I saw this morning. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but this will be a familiar topic and theme to the UFO fans like myself who have been here long enough to remember a certain poster who shall not be named.

TextThe Breakaway Civilization with Jason Reza Jorjani
490 6 Share Save Report
New Thinking Allowed with Jeffrey Mishlove 73.5K subscribers
SUBSCRIBE
Published on Mar 31, 2020

Jason Reza Jorjani, PhD, is a philosopher and author of Prometheus and Atlas, World State of Emergency, Lovers of Sophia, Novel Folklore: The Blind Owl of Sadegh Hedayat, and Iranian Leviathan: A Monumental History of Mithra's Abode. Here he explores the hypothesis that many UFO sightings can be attributed to a non-governmental, human organization. He proposes that this organization developed extraordinary technology in the late nineteenth century, that it was associated with German nationalists, and that it received financial support from Americans. After WWII, he speculates that this network incorporated newer technologies that had been developed by the Nazi regime. He compares this network to the Spectre organization in Ian Fleming's James Bond novels.

Breakaway Civilization stuff.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Back in the VERY early threads...I remember making an early connection to Q regarding the Cheshire Connecticut Library.
I can't for the life of me find it...remember if I spoke up about it...or remember the specifics of that connection.

Back then we were throwing a lot against the wall.

Perhaps it will come back to me.

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join