It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

In cabal color language PINK = WEAK.

Ties with diagonal stripes point to Military.

Is POTUS finding that there are some cabal FIREWALLS/BLOCKADES in the military?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
Do you have any idea what it means?

That tie color reminds me of something...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The critical line from General Milley was:

"You will not get past Jump Street."

I found this statement incredibly odd, because the only Jump Street I've ever heard of is the television series/movie franchise of the same name.

From the wiki on 21 Jump Street:

The series focuses on a squad of youthful-looking undercover police officers investigating crimes in high schools, colleges, and other teenage venues.

In other words, it's a series on crimes involving children.

There's more than drugs that are trafficked to and from the United States.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

It means that, at the very least, POTUS has a kickass tie collection.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
And the first becomes the last...4/20. Jesus Mystery 1 becomes last..I remember this rabbit hole....

originally posted by: KnightErrant
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Hey mate, thanks, but that's the exact same video as the one from your first post just uploaded by a different user 😲

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not sure... but if they deposit their negative profits in a bank giving them negative interest, will the 2 negatives turn into a positive?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
www.rt.com...

“I don’t think Saudi Arabia would want to go down the road of having a price war with Russia and the United States combined,” the market analyst said.

Looks like the House of Saud is indeed becoming isolated on the world stage.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: NopolleyAnNa

Hi NAN,

Looks like a way to generate an ipv6 address from a timestamp?

E.g. using 21:25:09 becomes 2.1.2.5.0.9?

ROI on the investment of IPv6.
Do i need to worry about IPV6 - Experts-Ex…

No way.... I been here, asked that, over iRobot production thru Jabil Contract Production... 2001... Sr Development System Business Analyst...way back when..., sleeping beauty, at first, now.... Played that in spades....This is gonna take some thought. I will PM...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Ok so they throw out what should be a bogus 5 times Jupiter we can all see that seems way crazy.

However, I have several friends I was trying rationalize with who had been trying to say that Niberu passing was coming and it would destroy the Earths as we know it. Very few of my workers who are Engineers and Env Scientists remotely think this is going to happen much less repeat it around. This article will start the Niberu debate up for those who use to really talk about that. One of those is a cool graphic artist I have known for years who works on magazines for environmental agencies and she is going to flip out when she hears this I just know it. A Hindu engineer I knew a while back, she has passed away a few years ago, also soundly believed Planet X was coming soon. Soon, never came. Her friends of like mind are going to be sharing anecdotes. I don't know if it will ever come around to affect our lifetimes but I do think we are a Binary Star like most of the others and it is very possible there is something to those Niberu beliefs but I sure don't know.

I hope NOT... of course. Well, unless I am a Bill Maher type looking for anything that will take the orange man out of the WH.

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
May have missed it but, was this SKY Event already mentioned.

Comet FIVE times the size of Jupiter is set to light up the night skies in April - and it could be brighter than Venus

The comet itself is likely only a few kilometres wide, but its atmosphere has ballooned to a staggering 720,000 kilometres (447,387 miles) wide - about half as wide as the Sun.

This is because it is leaving a trail of gas and debris in its wake as it makes its way from the orbit of Mars, which it is near at the moment, past Earth and to Venus.

Website Space Weather said: "On the scale of big things in the solar system, Comet ATLAS falls somewhere between the sun (1,392,000 km diameter) and Jupiter (139,820 km).

"It's not unusual for comets to grow so large. While their icy solid cores are typically mere kilometers in diameter, they can spew prodigious amounts of gas and dust into space, filling enormous volumes."

So, not very massive. Just the outgassing (tail) increasingly takes up a lot of space. If it wears itself out early, it could be a dud by the time it gets close enough to be visible.

ETA: link

edit on 2-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: queenofswords

No anger on my part other than towards whatever his ulterior motive is. It's my belief he is a Pied Piper. He is attempting to subvert Q somehow. It is frustrating. And when his argument is shot to hell by his videos being removed from YouTube, he uploaded them again, set them to private, and then migrated over to bitchute. This is more dishonesty. And anyone paying attention objectively should realize this, but for whatever reason they don't. They ignore the obvious for whatever reason. And that's, as you say, puzzling to me.

Fair enough. But what ulterior motive but getting the cabal with data is there to do for him other than go left and left again like a good progressive plant would do? I don't see that left leaning gene displayed by him so far.

I mean either he has it and is going to deliver or he doesn't. Three days away is April 5th. For me something that he drew a line on will make it easier to see if he should be somehow in the mix for real or a distraction. So far making true statements when he explains why he is involved and we shall see if actions support his statements. STILL on that fence. I do appreciate your opinion. It is clear and within reason but so is the fact that this isn't over yet. There will be more one way or another. Looks like we have lots of time to ponder.......

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I've just been playing around with simple gematria of STRINGERS and noticed something odd "Could be something, could be nothing":

Alice & Wonderland
= 1+12+9+3+5 & 23+15+14+4+5+18+12+1+14+4

= 30 & 110
= 3 & 11

Using de Morgan's theorem from NopolleyAnNa's post here, A.B = A + B, ergo A & B = A.B...

3 & 11 = 3.11, or 11.3?

edit on 2-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This should be good....

Alex Jones to Reveal the Founders of Q

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: queenofswords

Didn't the yellow brick road just take Dorothy to the Emerald City. The Emerald City was a city built of illusions, ran by a charlatan. Does this mean that "the short cut" only takes you to what you want to see, and not what you need to see?

Wizard of Oz was an allegory for traditional American values, taking America off the gold and silver standards, and how when fiat (the Wizard) is created, there's nothing behind it.

thereformedbroker.com...

Remember: Oz didn't give nothing to the tin man ... that he didn't already have.
edit on 2-4-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Really nice write up on the Train De-railing in Cali...

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Good find, I remember when Trump, walking from Marine One I think, said ....
"we got them all".
There is so much going on under the radar, things we may never be able to confirm.
I still believe Nicolas Maduro is the target also I believe the reason for Barr and the military leadership, sec def being at the corona task force pressers is because the world is watching and Maduro needs to be made an example of for other world leaders challenging our Reserve Currency status, namely China and Russia. It is no coincidence that Russia is having an oil price war with the Saudi's during the same time as we are gearing to take out Maduro..
www.aljazeera.com...

Republican Dan Sullivan calls on Riyadh to end price war, reminding its ally of US role in defending the kingdom.

For the record, I believe Trump has the Saudi's on board but we will find out soon.

The strategic relationship between the United States and Saudi Arabia may change if Riyadh does not end its oil price war with Russia, a leading US senator from oil-rich Alaska state has warned.

More than one objective I suppose but Maduro is objective number one in my opinion.
It all ties into Q "watch the water", take a look at the presser again we have surrounded Venezuela from the Atlantic and Pacific sides.
From over a year ago, the writing has been on the wall for some time now...
www.theatlantic.com...

How Seriously Should the World Take Trump’s Venezuela Threat?

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

(temp) AG Matthew Whittaker meets with El Chapo's attorneys.
Flashback - Army Training for Subterranean warfare: twitter.com...
$15 Million on Maduro's head
100 Earthquakes past 30 days
Today's special announcement about going after traffickers
President Trump: "We caught them...We caught them all!"

edit on 2-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So with all the media and celebrities telling us "Were all in this together" and other such things, when does someone sneak in WWG1WGA?

What will people say then?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RadioRobert

DECODE ID 25RSH200402001D

We did have a discussion around "Upon information and belief" 5 months ago here - because of a previous POTUS tweet about IRAN that contained it!!!

1) Compare timestampsn of tweet 1 vs. tweet 2:
NOVEMBER vs APRIL = 5 months,
10 vs 01 = MIRROR day,
21 vs 12 = MIRROR hours,
25 vs 05 = SQUARE/root minutes,
09 vs 30 = MIRROR #2 seconds, then SQUARE/root seconds.

INTERDASTING!!!!!

2) Date/time difference (For completeness but doesn't look significant):

Nov 10 2019 at 21:25:09
to
Apr 01 2020 at 12:05:30
=
142 days, 14 hours, 40 minutes and 21 seconds
=
4 months, 21 days, 14 hours, 40 minutes, 21 seconds
=
12,321,621 seconds
205,360 minutes (rounded down)
3422 hours (rounded down)
142 days (rounded down)
20 weeks (rounded down)
39.07% of a common year (365 days)

...... I see the jump. Hmm mm ... . IPv6 is not common yet. Most ISPs use only IPv4. Then. Run it now. Short jump. Over coffee. Equals: was gonna PM... Not for human consumption.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Excately! It did me too!

a reply to: More1ThanAny1

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Alex Jones is pissed off that people are doing their own research and not listening to his rants anymore, because it's cutting into his profit margins. He's a massive part of the problem - anyone who shills their own products immediately loses credibility. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he was part of the globalist narrative - if you can control both sides of the debate and get the most nuttiest, angriest individual you can find to stand on the side of truth while you present yourself as calm and reasonable while telling lies...who are people going to believe?

Q has already stated that their posts were designed to get people to think for themselves and investigate things that were happening around the world...not to follow some nutjob who profits from information that is either not verifiable or freely available if you go looking for it.

This isn't China, where the means to create change rest in the minds of the people themselves and they have to stand up and resist against an oppressive regime.

This is the United States, where the means to create change rest in the hands of the people who have the power and ability to investigate blatant corruption within a so called free society. There are rules of law.

What happens to InfoWars if Q is right and there really is a plan? The swamp gets drained, Trump gets re-elected in a landslide and there are no more new conspiracies to concoct. Would he be able to sell his silver gargle or whatever his trying to sell at the end of that clip?

Ask yourself where his interests really lie.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Daily deaths hit 1,000.

Over 500 in one state, NY.
Other 500 across 49 states.

This pandemic is narrowing its kill box.

I’m thinking all Q related actions against black hats are on hold until after this crisis. I’m not a big believer anyone has been scooped up. The family & friends of these targets would be screaming bloody murder online.
edit on 2-4-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join