It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Thanks Sufi

I tested it out and it works fine.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

4K Video Downloader works quickly and efficiently for me.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Re: Short Cut:

michaelprovenza.com...

TAT, this is super interesting to me. Thanks!

Looking at that pic in your link, the tree is split into by the door, making it look like TT (two trees) instead of one and the hole becomes a KEYhole.

The quote from the artist says:“Alice seems to have found another new place through this short cut, with the help of the Cheshire Cat.”
~Michael Provenza, Artist

(bolding mine)

I don't know if GHOST is trying to lead us astray from something or trying to put us on another track.

Caution.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your post made me recall something from earlier (can't remember if I saw this in this thread or another one). It was a theory about the test results of celebs. Positive test = they have confessed and will disappear. Negative test = they have refused to confess and will stand trial instead.

This actually makes sense if you consider Trump's remarks about Mitt Romney. First, Trump sarcastically says of Romney "that's too bad" (I heard him say it and he was indeed being sarcastic no matter what he said about it once questioned on it) and then later gave him a totally passive aggressive congratulations on testing negative. "He may have been a horrible presidential candidate and an even worse US Senator, but"... Lol

Romney chose to stand trial IMO and nothing about the entire process surprised POTUS. He was digging at Romney the entire step of the way.

As far as your neighbor goes, I hope she didn't get the CoVid tainted test. Some of those tests have been found to have been tainted with the virus. My question is when are we gonna do something about this? China made this virus, released it as a weapon, threatened to withold medications, threatened to drown the US in a sea of virus, and then sent over tainted tests.

They have committed biological warfare against the US and the entire world. They need to be held to account for this.
edit on 2-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Im not sure if we had another "Stringer" this morning or not. I will let you decide.

BC/HRC[CF]

ABCs

SouthAM

IRA[SF/GA]>COL[FARC]

ME

MB[ALQ/IS]

QTR[NG P]

BGZ>SYR

45 [CHANGE]

SYR>VZ>COL.MX

DRUGS/PEOPLE>USA

[GS]+Clowns

FUND [OIL BlkMkt]

SYR NO

VZ [Putin] NO

IRAN NO

OIL CRASH [[BOOM]]

$=NO

RSNFT>RU

^Key^

SA+RU+US

STOP

$=???

FOLLOW THE $

B.M. OIL=NO

DOJ>NarcoTerror++

IS/MB/IRA/MX SIN

$$$….???

WHO Pays/Funds?

NGOs>$

POTUS EO [HRA]

45+SOT=$>UST

MIL [5:5]

Back Trace $

END

Another anon tried to break it down:

>BC/HRC[CF]

Bill Clinton,Hillary Clinton, Clinton Foundation

>ABCs

3-letter agencies

>SouthAM

South America

>IRA[SF/GA]>COL[FARC]

IRA(n) ? ? > Colombia [FARC terrorist org]

>ME

Middle East

>MB[ALQ/IS]

Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, ISIS

>QTR[NG P]

??

>BGZ>SYR

??? → Syria

>45 [CHANGE]

POTUS 45 Trump change all that - real change we can believe in, not the phony 44 'change'

>SYR>VZ>COL.MX

Route from Syria → Venezuela → Colombia.Mexico

>DRUGS/PEOPLE>USA

Trafficking of drugs and people → USA

>[GS]+Clowns

George Soros plus C_A

>FUND [OIL BlkMkt]

Funded by oil black market

>SYR NO

Syria no>

>VZ [Putin] NO

Putin says no to Venezuela? Stop badguys activities in VZ?

>IRAN NO

Stop badguys in Iran?

>OIL CRASH [[BOOM]]

The oil price crash is one of the big booms we've been waiting for

>$=NO

Getting into affects on US dollar

>RSNFT>RU

Russian oil company Rosneft gave their Venezuelan assets to the Russian govt

>^Key^

That is KEY to unravel our understanding of this

>SA+RU+US

Saudi Arabia plus Russia plus US working together

>STOP

Make the badstuff STOP!

>$=???

What happens to the US dollar as a result?

>FOLLOW THE $

!

>B.M. OIL=NO

>DOJ>NarcoTerror++

DoJ going after narco terror org Identified as ++ ? with indictment of Maduro etc. and yesterday's announcement of military interdicting illegal drugs from South America

>IS/MB/IRA/MX SIN

ISIS/Muslim Brotherhood/ IRA? / Mexico / SIN?

>$$$….???

Lots of US dollar money and then….???

>WHO Pays/Funds?

World Health Organization? Pays/funds who/what?

>NGOs>$

Non-governmental organizations generate US dollars

>POTUS EO [HRA]

POTUS made the 2017 EO on Human Rights Abuse

>45+SOT=$>UST

Trump + (SOT?) maybe SOTU will result in trillions of US dollars?

>MIL [5:5]

Military locked and loaded, part of the Plan

>Back Trace $

Now trace the US dollar money flows backward

>END

There were some other add on if you are interested. These can be found in Bread #11090 Initial Stringer
ost #8661761
Fill in Post #8662085

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I will be curious to see if Q or Q+ mention "New Place" anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Your post made me recall something from earlier (can't remember if I saw this in this thread or another one). It was a theory about the test results of celebs. Positive test = they have confessed and will disappear. Negative test = they have refused to confess and will stand trial instead.

This actually makes sense if you consider Trump's remarks about Mitt Romney. First, Trump sarcastically says of Romney "that's too bad" (I heard him say it and he was indeed being sarcastic no matter what he said about it once questioned on it) and then later gave him a totally passive aggressive congratulations on testing negative. "He may have been a horrible presidential candidate and an even worse US Senator, but"... Lol

Romney chose to stand trial IMO and nothing about the entire process surprised POTUS. He was digging at Romney the entire step of the way.

As far as your neighbor goes, I hope she didn't get the CoVid tainted test. Some of those tests have been found to have been tainted with the virus. My question is when are we gonna do something about this? China made this virus, released it as a weapon, threatened to withold medications, threatened to drown the US in a sea of virus, and then sent over tainted tests.

They have committed biological warfare against the US and the entire world. They need to be held to account for this.

Yes, I think it depends on something we cannot see. But I think positive was found guilty, self quarantine was trial on going, negative means flipped or something akin in code. Though self can also mean seeking protection like Ivanka etc.

The prevalence of known folks doing this thing is strange, and on camera for all to see is as well. Be sick, at home, chicken soup, read, rest, feed the fever and done. Instead their livestreaming the death virus but seemingly without the death part? Never before...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I believe that's a larp post. I don't see anything resembling the other stringer codes there. Instead it just reads like a string of statements without anything linking them. In the other stringer drops you can actually construct the logic chain within the drops themselves. That one just reads like someone dropping random names and acronyms.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yes, and if he were killed by a train tomorrow, his death would be added to the covid-19 death statistic.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Did anyone notice during Task Force briefing the Presidential Seal was on the podium for 31 Mar but yesterday when Trump and Gen. Milley was speaking the Seal was not on the podium.

Any idea what this may mean if anything? The Military is now in control, running the show.?

April 1:

March 31:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I remember getting great satisfaction out of finding and fixing errors in machine code/assembler programs, against a couple hours deadline, where the only info you had was a business spec, input and output record formats and a printout of hexadecimal that was "the program"... "and you try telling the kids of today that they're getting it easy - they don't believe you!"

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Notice that the trees in the picture are striped like the grass and look like a couple of mason's pillars (Joachim n Boaz?)... and that the path on the other side goes up into the sky.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Did anyone notice during Task Force briefing the Presidential Seal was on the podium for 31 Mar but yesterday when Trump and Gen. Milley was speaking the Seal was not on the podium.

Any idea what this may mean if anything? The Military is now in control, running the show.?

April 1:

March 31:

Flag change too.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Back in the VERY early threads...I remember making an early connection to Q regarding the Cheshire Connecticut Library.
I can't for the life of me find it...remember if I spoke up about it...or remember the specifics of that connection.

Back then we were throwing a lot against the wall.

Perhaps it will come back to me.

I couldn't find anything either. I have same problem now and then.

While searching I came across a PDF book from 1988 stored on ATS titled "Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact", dedicated to the memory of Dr. J. Allen Hynek.
It has one reference to Cheshire cat.

Consider what these sightings have in common. In each case the so-called spacecraft did not disappear by moving away, even at high speed. It simply vanished on the spot, or it slowly faded away like the Cheshire cat, sometimes leaving behind a whitish cloud, sometimes also producing the sound of an explosion.

Well, at any rate I added that book to my UFO library.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightErrant
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Hey mate, thanks, but that's the exact same video as the one from your first post just uploaded by a different user 😲

That video used to be on YouTube but I can't find it

I found this one about mirages
Consciousness takes the path of least resistance

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, think I have an answer on this line for you:

>IRA[SF/GA]>COL[FARC]

IRA = Irish Republican Army (Northern Ireland terrorists)

SF = Sinn Fein - political party/arm of the IRA (Gerry Adams was head of IRA then became head of Sinn Fein during peace process/Bill Clinton era)

GA = Garda = Southern Ireland Police force ( this is major if they were in cahoots with the IRA!)

COL = Columbia
FARC = Revolutionary Armed Forces of Columbia

This line is saying that the model of the IRA in cahoots with political parties and police has been re-used to create FARC in Columbia!!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

They aren't planning on delivering babies, but they're set up for it just in case.

Covering their bases. 🙂

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Does the Cheshire Cat represent Q?

The Cheshire Cat is a Metaphorical Genius

But one character really stands out. The Cheshire Cat is magical and mystical. And, we don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say, he’s a metaphorical genius. He turns words into read-between-the-lines poetry. Anyone can say what they mean. It takes a special kind of cat to say something that sounds like it means one thing but really has implications far beyond the imagination. This can be demonstrated best in three interactions (in order of impressiveness).

Last paragraph says:

Boom.

Mic drop.

That’s some serious metaphorical madness, Cheshire Cat. If you don’t know where you’re going, there is no one way to get there. With experience we’ve learned that when you’re not sure which direction to take, the answer is to just pick a direction. Remember: some go one way, some go another, but the Cheshire Cat prefers the shortcut.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

April 1:

March 31:

Flag change too.

Came across these... something or nothing.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There was never a UN flag in the briefing room. The other flag was the Great Seal of the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join