It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Sorry, meandering a bit here, but ...

I wonder how many know that then Lieutenant George Patton got into a shoot-out with Pancho Villa's men by a saloon in Mexico.

Something about Patton striding up to the bar, buying a drink in front of the incredulous Mexicans, and then proposing a toast to "that Son of A B*h Pancho Villa" ...

Different Army. Lost World.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: queenofswords

Didn't the yellow brick road just take Dorothy to the Emerald City. The Emerald City was a city built of illusions, ran by a charlatan. Does this mean that "the short cut" only takes you to what you want to see, and not what you need to see?

Mmm, the Wizard is a trickster, to me, which suggests the real entity who runs this zoo.

Problem is, our Wizard is a sadist.

Q2624
"Q, please tell us who or what the Wizards and Warlocks are."

'Guardians' of intelligence.
Q

"The council of Wizards & Warlocks cannot be defeated."

From the SNOWDEN movie::
Time Stamp 33:00
Man- *holds up his ID* "NO SUCH AGENCY, I'm Gabriel Sol . I'm the 50 pound brain from THE COUNCIL OF WIZARDS AND WARLOCKS."

In the Snowden movie one of Snowden's superiors at the NSA asks him, "What is your sin of choice?" Snowden answers, "Computers." Agents talk about Hellfire missiles. One of Snowden's coworkers dubs their superiors the "council of wizards and warlocks."

The Rand Corporation: The Think Tank That Controls America
RAND Corp is the Phoenix.

By the 1960s, America's rivals were paying attention. The Soviet newspaper Pravda nicknamed RAND "the academy of science and death and destruction." American outfits preferred to call them the "wizards of Armageddon."

Dr. Strangelove as an allusion to the RAND Corp.

Q36
"What really happened when the wizards and warlocks revealed what they had?"

The Wizard's First Rule

Each of the novels in the Sword of Truth series reveals a "Wizard's Rule"— a magical principle that allows Wizards to be savvy manipulators of the world around them. The novel reveals the Wizard's First Rule:

Sound familar?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Not sick... just don't enjoy drinking alone, which the lock down has forced me to be.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: IAMTAT

Very similar to the photo posted last night, but different. In the other photo, what lay beyond the trees was the yellow brick road and instead of a crooked asphalt looking road leading into the sky, was the Emerald City from The Wizard of Oz.

I saw a gif where the door opens. Basically the screenshots posted last nigt captured different parts of what I saw. TATS' is different from what I saw last night, which makes me wonder when it showed up.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Out from lurking ... LoL

Unfortunately ..
You are certainly not the Lone Ranger these days

Godspeed

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
EMN, points out how odd general Milley's presence was yesterday.

[MM] ?

Of note, he announced nomination: December 8, 2018, confirmed July 25, 2019, Sworn in September 30, 2019

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: frayedknot
Weird, I was just trying to post something and got kicked out. Anyhoo, I was saying thanks to Dash and Rel and all of the awesome autists here. but trying to connect especially to Cranky and
southern and Just one. I was on the verge of asleep and awake 2 days ago and heard like a loud voice, " sky event!" It was a loud booming voice. I was awake from that and asked what I could do to help. I was given a basket, like a picnic basket with a lid. I opened it and to my surprise it was filled with red handled scissors. We need to cut our ties. I am asking you if you can help me distribute the scissors. Thanks! I knew I came to the right place! Love and light!

Thank you for sharing. I need a pair of those scissors.

I got a smart phone for my 33rd birthday which is 2 days shy of the one year anniversary ......

I’ve told myself after figuring out how it’s affecting me that I would do it for one year, give it up, and then pull out my decade old laptop and write up a intricate explanation of my findings on it to share with others. Experience speaks loudest for some of us and I hope to eventually do justice to what I have perceived about this junk trash thing I’ve let into my life for a whole year.... without sounding like a mentally disturbed tinfoil wearing psycho.

It’s gonna be hard to drop kick the thing but I know it is one of my ties binding me to the BS matrix control system and that it is completely in my power to choose....and therefore your message is right on time, and the fact that you mentioned me when I can’t think of any other reason for you to have done so is my proof.

48 hours and I’ve gotta stop using this thing. I hope the detox gives me as much beauty to share as the experience with it has given me ammo to share about the dark side. Hell, maybe I won’t even write about the dark. Maybe it’s time for the light only - I think at this point anybody doubting the dark exists isn’t gonna make it on the arc... so to speak.

God bless you frayedknot

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

I spent the first couple of years of my IT career fixing overnight batch problems,,, back in the day when an ICL Eagle memory unit was the size of a large wardrobe but only held 250MB of data.

I absolutely do NOT miss that crap but we wouldn't be here today accept for those of us who suffered thru it. It was a grind and now it is absolute fun. The sky is now the limit with coding being easier and the editors so much more user friendly. I don't code much anymore but I did write and adobe form for analyzing data that I had to 'think' like the computer writing the formulas out in Computereese, if you will. Then after numerous hours learning how to place the data in the form and get the calculations working marvelously they pooped can the project and hired an outfit to create my form and the others I needed and we store the data on the cloud now and Poof, easy peasy.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oprah Winfreys house now this. Are peeps getting the news about tunnels in the USA being busted and children removed on mass. Some from central park. Probably just rumour.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
The Antahkarana or the Rainbow bridge

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Q had told us from the start to 'watch the water'.

Hasn't NASA just announced that 'space is water'.

Bit of food for thought.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Hope you'll still be able to log in here after you walk away from the phone.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

SKY EVENT

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

if Emerald City = Seattle Wa
then Oz = Bill Gates
so ???

I think we should be thinking in terms of cash. The Yellow Brick Road is gold ingots.

I'm thinking Zürich. More specifically, UBS. Their logo is three keys, which I've always viewed as the Vatican keys plus the third key representing UBS and its whopper client base.

I too have always been suspicious of UBS and their logo and the Swiss do love Gold. I had an account with them for near 20 years. Also, the Vatican uses Swiss Guard mercenaries that have a long bloody history.

Chris Wray's speech before POTUS at the FBI graduation starting at @16:45 AND "Yellow Brick Road" @19:50.

Trump @25:45, "Yellow Brick Road"; "I just signed that beautiful "Brick"; I just signed that "Brick."

The capstone of the fitness program is the “Yellow Brick Road,” a 6.1-mile run through a hilly, wooded trail built by the Marines.

Q435:

Dec 22 2017 11:44:18 (EST)
‘Yellow Brick Road'.
F-I speech - history.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Alice & Wonderland.
Solved?
Q

BRICS - is the acronym coined for an association of five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. Long wiki page but the "BRICS payment system" about using alternative payment system from SWIFT.

The yellow brick road symbolizes what's known in Buddhism and Kabbalah as The Golden Path. The Golden Path represents the path of the Soul from Egoism to Enlightenment.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Q had told us from the start to 'watch the water'.

Hasn't NASA just announced that 'space is water'.

Bit of food for thought.

I believe they said it is similar to water. It behaves like a fluid.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I saw that somewhere on ATS.

I know this much is true. There are ALL kinds of tunnel systems under large cities. The tunnels under Paris are particularly renowned for their weirdness.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Back in the VERY early threads...I remember making an early connection to Q regarding the Cheshire Connecticut Library.
I can't for the life of me find it...remember if I spoke up about it...or remember the specifics of that connection.

Back then we were throwing a lot against the wall.

Perhaps it will come back to me.

Tat, have you tried looking in #17?
Every thing goes back to 17.

Seriously. I had taken a break and I came back on #17. I remember seeing something about that library,

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Freddo death watch...

Clip would be pretty revealing if it wasn't on teeeveee. Seemingly the thing that is going to kill us all according to Freddo's crew is flu like symptoms for a few hours.

Personal note. My neighbor who is kind of off, got tested. Negative. Then felt "sick" and called 911. Was diagnosed with it over the phone by 911. Q-uestion: Is that counted in the stats?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

POTUS has a track record of putting people front and center on stage just before they "hang themselves" by committing treason/sedition.

I wonder if this is the case with Gen Milley?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
We also have worms and bacteria.

But I haven't a recall on virus flushing out things as you see here but a virus is just RNA which RNA transfers data to DNA. Some think Cancer is a virus of sorts.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Is there any truth to this?

Everyone has viruses inside them. Your body produces viruses. We have viruses as part of our immune system. It's a solvent like soap. It washes away bad bacteria which is why we get cold, flu. So it's good when we get runny nose and the flu. The virus is cleaning our bodies from toxins/bacteria.

As for your question, your body is like a clock and when it's time to detox, your body produces a virus to help cleanse it. When the climate and temperature are right, certain tissues will cleanse. Have you ever wondered why you get a flu and then your wife gets it a little later? It's simply because you were both living in the same environmental conditions. Getting coughed on by a sick person could trigger a scheduled cold/flu cleanse early. Like a bear waking a neighboring bear from hibernation by making noise. It doesn't transmit the virus, just syncs the schedules if that person had a cleaning coming soon anyway. If not, nothing happens no matter how many people cough in your face.
~ Link

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join