It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Are all states using the same criteria to classify "CCP Virus Deaths"?
Who is doing the final tabulations?

đź‘€ Straight from the CDC website. They are directing medical staff to call all deaths > COVID-19. This is from March 4, 2020.

It is important to emphasize that Coronavirus Disease 2019 or COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.

Death by COVID [PDF]

I have no idea how the numbers are being tallied up. As always Congress holds the purse. This I think is a first because Cuomo and de Blasio really do NOT like each other, at all. Where is cryin Chuck.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

PotUS had the A-Team at the podium. A bit more brass than is needed to intercept a few speedboats.

edit on 2-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plan

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

(CNN)The one where Courteney Cox forgets she was even on "Friends."

The actress appeared via video on Jimmy Kimmel, where she revealed she really doesn't remember much about playing the tightly wound chef Monica Geller.
"I don't remember even being on the show, I have such a bad memory,"

edit on 2-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: lol

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Follow the Cheshire Set.... Per Q, and your inner call.. I feel it now, this Cheshire thing...I may post pics and joke.... I been in this for almost 2 Decades... Just because I didn't post here initially, I was drawn here, is what is important.

We all bring a gift. Our humanity, our lifeblood and work. Suri...brings grounding and clarity...I like it. I need it so, sit back, que in when we need help and focus, or add POV, and for heaven sakes have FUN!!!

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: NopolleyAnNa

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Staffordshire1

"Upgraded to Cheshire" = part of the "Cheshire Set" = Footballers and WAGS... Lucky Lad!

Back on subject - I'm sensing a boredom in the thread at the moment due to lack of significant new info, and causing some discomfort/frustration.

Disney Dazed.... Alice in wonderland..... Do tell more.. I love the Cheshire Cat.....

The BOOO HOOO off Chistmax Pass

www.facebook.com...

edit on 4/2/2020 by NopolleyAnNa because: Edit grammar

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Don't do drugs, kids

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I see you recall the old days, JoM. Remember when they were part of the C-rations? Great trading item for non-smokers!

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Excellent, thank you.

Where I live, Ontario doctors were told to stop prescribing hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin last Saturday.

Get a load of this headline!

Ontario Doctors Told to Stop Prescribing Unproven Drug Combination Touted by Donald Trump

Instead of simply reporting the facts about this order, it looks like the reporter saw an opportunity there to shamelessly take a jab at Trump.

Last week, U.S. President Donald Trump called the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine a “game-changer” in fighting the new coronavirus. But medical associations say it is not evidence-based.

That makes it look like Trump is irresponsible and dangerous for "touting" said cocktail. Of course, the reporter says not a word about WHY Trump said it was a "game-changer", or how many lives it has saved so far.

I bet the begging starts soon and the order gets reversed by middle of next month, if not sooner.

Ontario currently has 2,392 confirmed cases; 37 deaths; 689 recoveries; and, 0 serious cases. Just last week, on the 26th of March, we only had 835 active cases. It nearly tripled in 7 days! And we are now being warned to prepare for a surge; in other words, we haven't seen nothin' yet. If it continues to spread like this, we could reach over 7,000 by this time next week. I don't even want to think about what next month brings, or what the peak will look like - whenever that happens.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I'm ready for "the shortcut" - I think.

What's the shortcut?

Can anybody explain to me what's going on with this "Ghost" poster?

I'm a little confused.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Ontario currently has 2,392 confirmed cases; 37 deaths; 689 recoveries; and, 0 serious cases. Just last week, on the 26th of March, we only had 835 active cases. It nearly tripled in 7 days!

I dislike when people claim it "tripled in 7 days!" based on two numbers. It is misleading. It assumes that at one point there were only 835 cases, and then suddenly an additional 1557 got infected over the last 7 days. We don't know how many of those 1557 were already infected but just not counted when the 835 number was released. So the total may have increased, but it doesn't represent how fast the virus is spreading.

edit on 2-4-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I'm a little confused.

Join the merry club!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Thank you! I'm going to print your post and put it on my fridge as a reminder.

It's hard to stay grounded. My anxiety level is through the friggin' roof these past few days!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I had dream too. And what we had through this is not Angels... Just broken children, by the 1,000....ens. That dream come true became the reality. These broken ones became the threat now. Put them in school? Have them teach what they learned, the horror...to your Grand-child? Our work is ahead.

And I have been saved, seen my uglies...in my day, fu@k a certification, let those called heal. We have a new way a new World...it makes sense I was kept...through it all I faced, just here, now. Make what was wrong, right. Lead. Went from being Level MKultRA to a Loving understanding caring person. Ready to lead those broken children.

Remember some are bad seeds. They have their place too. God said I created it all. Never was here to judge. I am charged with Loving God above all, and Loving my neighbor as myself...all Jesus gave me. I am tuff..on me. Push, push push, for Love. Our part is after, this. Who will Love these children? YOU? Or will you become a NIMBY?

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Evening All...

How about covering all the missing children, people would be in constant fear. Now the genie is out of the bottle, straight from the cabal's playbook and some might say it's worked just great so far, but has it ?

Q wasn't lying.....

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Did any one notice POTUS had a pink~purple tie?
Why? .Weird

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
One for the archives. Sir, yes sir!

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Are we all not 98% water? Being in a time(space) equation of E=m/c squared.... Aborting, worm hole theory, not here, let's focus on .. Leave 2% probability.... OK wait.. I had a purpose of answering this.... Went down the boolean algebra equation, went to go, oh ... here ... Look! Darn it, lost it... Ump...my bad. Getting out... Is not same as getting in. Guess the critics were right, pretty, big chested gals are not math scholars....jerks, hate em... Carry on... It will resurface. I will. Humphmmmm. Over thunk it.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: KnightErrant
Here's the first part

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If it was not an inside job, means someone with huge ability entered site n thread Q, implied Austin is fake, then stage left. hence the ghost ? yes ?

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I'm a little confused.

Join the merry club!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

DECODE ID 25RSH200402001D

We did have a discussion around "Upon information and belief" 5 months ago here - because of a previous POTUS tweet about IRAN that contained it!!!

The two tweets side-by-side:

Tweet 1 - on Nov 10 2019 at 21:25:09:

If Iran is able to turn over to the U.S. kidnapped former FBI Agent Robert A. Levinson, who has been missing in Iran for 12 years, it would be a very positive step. At the same time, upon information & belief, Iran is, & has been, enriching uranium. THAT WOULD BE A VERY BAD STEP!

Tweet 2- on Apr 01 2020 at 12:05:30:

Upon information and belief, Iran or its proxies are planning a sneak attack on U.S. troops and/or assets in Iraq. If this happens, Iran will pay a very heavy price, indeed!

I think there are CLUES to the KEY to re-sequence Q posts within these two:

1) Compare timestampsn of tweet 1 vs. tweet 2:
NOVEMBER vs APRIL = 5 months,
10 vs 01 = MIRROR day,
21 vs 12 = MIRROR hours,
25 vs 05 = SQUARE/root minutes,
09 vs 30 = MIRROR #2 seconds, then SQUARE/root seconds.

INTERDASTING!!!!!

2) Date/time difference (For completeness but doesn't look significant):

Nov 10 2019 at 21:25:09
to
Apr 01 2020 at 12:05:30
=
142 days, 14 hours, 40 minutes and 21 seconds
=
4 months, 21 days, 14 hours, 40 minutes, 21 seconds
=
12,321,621 seconds
205,360 minutes (rounded down)
3422 hours (rounded down)
142 days (rounded down)
20 weeks (rounded down)
39.07% of a common year (365 days)

edit on 2-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
de Morgan´s Theorem – There are two “de Morgan´s” rules or theorems,

(1) Two separate terms NOR´ed together is the same as the two terms inverted (Complement) and AND´ed for example: A+B = A . B

(2) Two separate terms NAND´ed together is the same as the two terms inverted (Complement) and OR´ed for example: A.B = A + B

originally posted by: NopolleyAnNa
Are we all not 98% water? Being in a time(space) equation of E=m/c squared.... Aborting, worm hole theory, not here, let's focus on .. Leave 2% probability.... OK wait.. I had a purpose of answering this.... Went down the boolean algebra equation, went to go, oh ... here ... Look! Darn it, lost it... Ump...my bad. Getting out... Is not same as getting in. Guess the critics were right, pretty, big chested gals are not math scholars....jerks, hate em... Carry on... It will resurface. I will. Humphmmmm. Over thunk it.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: KnightErrant
Here's the first part

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NopolleyAnNa

Hi NAN,

Looks like a way to generate an ipv6 address from a timestamp?

E.g. using 21:25:09 becomes 2.1.2.5.0.9?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Can't they just reverse the pumps and pump the crude back down to where it came from?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NopolleyAnNa

I did... and it looks very similar to the one Rel was asking about before.

Do you have any idea what it means?

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join