It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I guess I now know what all the Ghost talk was earlier... Except I have way more questions than I did 15 minutes ago.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
the Yellow Brick Road, made off Gold

Now the Gold control the Fed lol

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Gibs us the shortcut you big giant gubmint nerd!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

šŸ‘»šŸ˜€

link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
I guess I now know what all the Ghost talk was earlier... Except I have way more questions than I did 15 minutes ago.

Ask The Q uestion first

www.facebook.com...

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Didn't the yellow brick road just take Dorothy to the Emerald City. The Emerald City was a city built of illusions, ran by a charlatan. Does this mean that "the short cut" only takes you to what you want to see, and not what you need to see?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Negative Oil Prices?

The world could soon run out of space to store oil. That may plunge prices below zero.

"The market is starting to signal that not only is there no demand for this crude, eventually there could be nowhere for it to go," said Jeff Wyll, senior energy analyst at Neuberger Berman.

Shrinking storage capacity means that oil producers in some cases have to pay someone just to take the barrels off their hands.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think this is an interesting set, since Oz didn't give anything to anybody, and all he did was hide himself away behind illusions. On the other hand Alice's trip through Wonderland was more about the journey of innocents. Both stories end up with the same conclusions that no matter the journey you go where you choose to in life, and not where the path dictates.

For all of the Transcendentalists:
ā€œSome books leave us free and some books make us free.ā€
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I ask if this "short cut" makes us informed, or leaves us informed?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Stanley Idaho once housed a bio weapons lab.

What? I used to live there for over 29 years!!!!
Population is less than 100

Letā€™s see what ya got there skippy

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I don't know what in hell is going on with that 'Ghost' character but I know from experience taking short-cuts can be dangerous yet at other times rewarding. One thing for sure...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Stanley [/quote
I am still calling BS on you. You link a picture that says nothing.
You are a nutcase and have proved it to me

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Please Read: get to know this system of order. - Their End Game / Play book?
Panopticism

The possibility that the panopticon is based on the royal menagerie at Versailles is raised. The Panopticon allows on to do the work of a naturalist: drawing up tables and taxonomies. It is also a laboratory of power, in which experiments are carried out on prisoners and staff. The plague-stricken town and the panopticon represent transformations of the disciplinary programme. The first case is an exceptional situation, where power is mobilized against an extraordinary evil. The second is a generalized model of human functioning, a way of defining power relations in everyday life. The Panopticon is not a dream building, but a diagram of power reduced to its ideal form. It perfects the operations of power by increasing the number of people who can be controlled, and decreasing the number needed to operate it. It gives power over people's minds through architecture. As it can be inspected from outside, there is no danger of tyranny

The theory of discipline in which everyone is observed and analyzed is embodied in a building that makes these operations easy to perform. The panopticon develops out of the need for surveillance shown in the plague. Plague measures were needed to protect society: the panopticon allows power to operate efficiently. It is a functional, permanent structure. The transition from one to another represents the move to a society in which discipline is based on observation and examination. The disciplinary society is not necessarily one with a panopticon in every street: it is one where the state controls such methods of coercion and operates them throughout society. The development of a disciplinary society involves socio-economic factors, particularly population increase and economic development.

I FOUND THIS WHEN I SEARCHED COMFORT BACKWARDS IN MY BRAVE BROWSER. (Trofmoc)

See how it all plays out in the prison system where they used prisoners for human testing, experimenting with malaria drugs.
The prisoner as model organism: malaria research at Stateville Penitentiary - Nathaniel COMFORT

Those people were Sick - Do not volunteer to test any drugs.
BTW Chloroquine was one of the dugs they tested on the prisoners (volunteers)
edit on 2-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Weird, I was just trying to post something and got kicked out. Anyhoo, I was saying thanks to Dash and Rel and all of the awesome autists here. but trying to connect especially to Cranky and
southern and Just one. I was on the verge of asleep and awake 2 days ago and heard like a loud voice, " sky event!" It was a loud booming voice. I was awake from that and asked what I could do to help. I was given a basket, like a picnic basket with a lid. I opened it and to my surprise it was filled with red handled scissors. We need to cut our ties. I am asking you if you can help me distribute the scissors. Thanks! I knew I came to the right place! Love and light!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Good Evening All...

Anyone else still rocking their Christmas jammies ?
LOL...or perhaps some creative " Kung-Flu " gear ? I actually am pretty convinced what we're witnessing is part of the " Plan " and will try and articulate my theory, but 1st wanna mention how funny I think this whole mask thing is, clearly the medical evidence supports that masks are effective to prevent illness that's transmitted through the air and close proximity to people coughing , etc. So was telling the public not to bother with masks because it might make facial recognition surveillance more difficult !? I say, yes, and they got busted ! Made me smile when Trump said to use a scarf, might as well make a fashion statement, possibly prevent illness's and your Privacy too !

As we watch this whole ' PANICdemic ' unfold, it's hard to not wonder, WTH, have we been played ? We can see the deaths ( as sad as they are ) doesn't seem to warrant shutting down the World , that's why the media doesn't usually cover every death during Flu season, people would lose their minds. How about covering all the missing children, people would be in constant fear. Now the genie is out of the bottle, straight from the cabal's playbook and some might say it's worked just great so far, but has it ?

Q wasn't lying, this transition will be painful and I hope someday soon people will understand this reset had to happen...gonna say goodnight for now and dream about all the possibilities that we now have. Outdated business model's are going to evolve, schools are going to change, people are going to collectively re-evaluate their lives, values....and maybe, just maybe re-build something Better than before...Think " Bigly " !!! Tomorrow I'm gonna try and add ideas on what changes I hope to see, anyone wanna brainstorm with me ? Q didn't build this digital army for nothing !!!

ohhhh, one last thing, tried to get my Dad's doc to prescribe some Hydroclouriquine today, she said, no...but that needs to stay on the front burner, LOL...maybe Trump told us the cure for the " common cold "....there's something to it.... sweet dreams......

edit on 2-4-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Are all states using the same criteria to classify "CCP Virus Deaths"?
Who is doing the final tabulations?

NY has already been caught ordering larger orders of supplies needed now - in anticipation of future needs, and POTUS mentioned the possibility of "something worse than hoarding happening".

Then you read these comments from NY leaders:

New York governor rails at Congress for lack of aid in Covid-19 crisis: 'Do your job'

The $2tn coronavirus stimulus package that passed the Senate late on Wednesday woefully neglects New York, according to Cuomo, who said it allocated $5bn in aid to the state, earmarked only for Covid-19 expenses. The funds do nothing to address the $10bn-$15bn in lost revenue New York expects to incur because of the crisis, Cuomo said.

New York Cityā€™s mayor, Bill de Blasio, on Wednesday expressed alarm at the fact that the city has only been promised $1bn in aid through the same bill, even though it accounts for almost a third of coronavirus cases nationwide.

Not saying this is the case, but do hope some reporters take the President's advice and investigate this further.
edit on 2-4-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hi ETMN and GuyFriday,

When you said "shortcuts being dangerous", the first thing that came to mind:

Patience isnā€™t always easy.
But vital to get right.
Q

It must be done right.
It must be done according to the rule of law.
It must carry weight.
It must be proven in the court of law.
There can be no mistakes.
Good things sometimes take time.

Be careful who you follow.
Q

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Cā€™mon FlyingFox.
Where is your evidence of this?
I spent nearly three decades of my life in the area that has a population of less than 100.
Where is any evidence?
You might as well just claim to be Jesus himself.
Seriously bro, get a grip
Unless of course you and Elvis have met up behind Jupiter to share some secret information in Uranus.
That I would believe
a reply to: FlyingFox

edit on 2-4-2020 by FirePilotFilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Cuomo blew me away Tuesday when a reporter asked why he needed so much stuff when there were still empty hospital beds at most NY hospitals. Guv Cuomo replied, stating that he was stockpiling masks, ventilators, etc.. due to the coming storm.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I personally think this is more to do with a belief that oil producers have that the dominance of oil as the primary energy source of the world is coming to an end, so they are flooding the market with their inventory in a fire sale. Every single car company in the world is moving towards electric vehicles. Millennials have shown that, given the choice, they would rather pay a little bit more for a zero emissions vehicle than one the runs on fossil fuels.

Worldwide shipping is moving towards LPG instead of high sulphur bunker fuel. The cruise industry, that uses something akin to jet fuel to power their engines, isn't going to recover from this pandemic for years because it's targeted the one segment that is its bread and butter.

"Regardless of the cheap extra Saudi crude oil, refiners in Europe plan to cut allocations for Saudi oil by as much as 25 percent for April, Reuters sources said, as many major economies ā€“ including Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and the UK ā€“ are in lockdown mode to try to slow the spread of the coronavirus. The widespread lockdowns are leading to a massive slump in oil demand in Europeā€™s biggest economies. Refining operations in Europe and elsewhere are scaling back as gasoline and jet fuel demand falls off a cliff due to the pandemic."

India has just declared force majeure on Saudi oil shipments in April due to their lockdown. This is absolute maximum pressure on the House of Saud, especially since they've already committed to paying a huge dividend on their Saudi Aramco stock...most likely due to investment pressure from Rothschild and Soros (who you can bet are involved in it on some level).

Bloombergā€™s Ellen Wald says that the current Saudi strategy could come at a huge cost for the kingdom, ā€˜ā€™Leftover, unsold oil sitting in tankers off the coast of Saudi Arabia will make the kingdom look weak. Aramco and the kingdom would face severe revenue dropsā€¦undermining the overall economy and the monarchyā€™s political dominanceā€™ā€™.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join