It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Hey mate, thanks, but that's the exact same video as the one from your first post just uploaded by a different user šŸ˜²

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Everyone shut your face holes for a minute

this whole thing is going off the rails literally off the rails
some crazy shmuck in California derailed a train and tried to smash it into the hospital ship Mercy

How do you score that tally, as a naval action???

A for effort.

edit on 1-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They may be secretly treating COVID-19 as a terrorist attack.

Or someone credible threatened an attack on the US, and they are using COVID-19 as leverage to get people to stay home, close major sporting events, concerts, and large gatherings to reduce the chances of a mass casualty attack, and move military resources in place.

This tweet from Trump about Iran was unexpected:
twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
a reply to: Observationalist

There was a Satanic ceremony I read about...

Hey mate, would you happen to be able to provide us with some sources for that?

link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

10 points for brazenness and crazy
0 points 4 not hitting the target.
Like whoever heard of trying to take out a ship with a derailed train.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: FlyingFox
whoever heard of trying to take out a ship with a derailed train.

Just Eduardo Moreno. What a lunatic that bloke is šŸ˜µ
On another note, no mention of the dangerous QANON or any other wild conspiracy theories... yet

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The body hosts bacteria, but it doesn't produce it. That's why they have things like probiotics to replenish the good bacteria and antibiotics to destroy harmful bacteria that is found in the digestive system and other areas of the body. And it certainly doesn't produce viruses.

A virus attaches to living cells, like bacteria or human tissue. The body creates cytokines to combat the virus, while at the same time raising the body temperature so foreign entities inside the body can be found more easily (hence a fever). Most of the inflammation that occurs in the lungs - or indeed, the reason why people get pneumonia like symptoms - is due to what is called 'cytokine storm syndrome' - the body produces an overabundance of cytokines and the patient literally begins to drown in the very thing that is supposed to help them. Generally this happens to older people because their immune system is more developed - the older you get, the better your immunity is because you've been exposed to more bacteria and viruses in your lifetime.

It's why hydroxychlorquine + azithromycin works in treating COVID-19. The hydroxychloroquine suppresses the immune system and reduces the production of cytokines, which is what the real issue is, while the azithromycin kills the bacteria and infected cells that the COVID-19 virus is attached to.

Of course, there's no money in out of patent drugs, which is why you'll get so much push back from those with a vested interest in producing a vaccine.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
He's baaaaack

Also, unable to reply to or quote...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
As an addendum, I think most want the shortcut, but maybe not all are truly ready.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightErrant

Your bee is annoying.

Can he just sit down for a while?

P

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Saw that earlier. What stood out to me in that is "Upon information and belief,..." which is a widely used legal term, but not one I've ever seen Trump use. Basically, it conveys to a judge, that you are making an accusation, but don't have first hand knowledge. That you had knowledge relayed to you and sincerely believe it.
I'm sure he's skimmed enough briefs to have come across it before, but it's an odd application.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Sorry mate, but he's too keen for that sweet, sweet nectar. šŸ

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I get that now, too... After you posted it, of course...

ETA: and now it's gone.... Curiouser and couriouser!
edit on 2-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

while at the same time raising the body temperature so foreign entities inside the body can be found more easily

This kind of sounds like how the Patriots could be "boomerang-ing" the Global Shutdown to target the drug cartel?:

- Volume of normal online payments dropping significantly as people stay in. (PAYMENTS WAY DOWN)
- Drug Suppliers pushing more payment collection to online eCommerce platforms. (PAYMENTS UP)

Match the before and after results to identify payment spikes, investigate and find the bad guys?

(Was this tactic used with the scheduled blackouts in California to locate underground bunkers?)

Mexican drug cartels struggle during coronavirus

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have no definitive answer to that question. Ad astra perhaps? It could be too many a thing. Wonderland. To deeper knowledge, wisdom and understanding. To prison. To the grave.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Last year I would of called you crazy. BUT, in this 2020 timeline I wouldn't put anything out of the possibility. I caught that out of the blue Trump tweet as well and thought here we go we're on another big count down to something.

Can't remember ever seeing the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff on stage in the media spotlight like Gen. Milley did today. I'd say Trump definitely gave Gen. Milley the GO signal, green light, lock 'n load. Can only speculate on whatever is coming next in this uncharted water.

They are certainly going through alot of the motions in real-time as though we just been attacked. Emergency powers, military active and deployed all over the country. I think it surpasses 9/11. Command bunkers are fully active and sealed. Silent war may not be silent much longer. We are at war with everything now.

"COVID-19 Drives Command Teams Charged With Homeland Defense Into Cheyenne Mountain Bunker & Raven Rock."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
LOL and the cat came back the very next post

Awesome

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Tell me, where do you think the shortcut leads?

If we take the Yellow Brick Road, will be get to see who is really behind the curtain?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hold my beer while I crash my zeppelin into a submarine.

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join