It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Maybe the "Chinese Virus" and the Corona Virus are two different things? One being a virus from Huawei and the other from Wuhan.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

This quick analysis twitter.com... tells me that President Trump is leading up to the day when he sends the huge Tweet that Q promises/predicts...."The Storm Is Upon Us."

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Breaking. It looks like only 12% of the deaths in Italy attributed to Coronavirus, were actually related to Coronavirus.

twitter.com...

What the....?!

That's not breaking. I've been saying that since he said that last week to the Telegraph. The media just doesn't want to cover it in context.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could President Trump be referring to what you decoded, during his press briefing today?

twitter.com...

"... when you look and see at NIGHT.."

Worth a listen.

Super interesting! I heard him call it the Coronavirus (for the first time, and he looked defeated when he said it) earlier today.
There in what I can only assume was a later interview, he distinctly with meaning, said the invisible enemy.

Reminds me of the interview with john Glenn when he came back from the moon.

Why is he using the term invisible enemy I wonder?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I think 98% of all these celebs & journalists popping positive is BS. Just to inflate the numbers and spread fear nonsense.

Get a cold, it's corona.
Catch a seasonal flu strain, it's corona.
Get viral pneumonia, it's corona.
Get bacteria pneumonia, nah bro, it's corona.
Catch a fever, it's corona.
Stricken with bronchitis; no it's corona.
Die of any pneumonia type, it's corona.
Die of seasonal flu strain, it's corona.

24/7 media coverage on one topic. Mass shooters suddenly all caught corona.

They tend to act like sheep as much, or more, then most groups. The problem here is testing. These folks didn't rush to the hospital but to their MD (if they did). Their PRIVATE HIPAA compliant MD. All prior to the chaos and standardized testing?

PR folks kill unfavorable stories all the time. They also put in favorable ones and shape all. Someone is guiding this with a hidden hand if something like neighborhoods, homes, pics etc. are included like this.

These pics are interesting. She did her makeup to make herself look bad. Fake. Both pics are in the same place, meaning she could have done her hair and makeup to look good, but she chose bad, and later good and later great (can't find pic).

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Maybe the "Chinese Virus" and the Corona Virus are two different things? One being a virus from Huawei and the other from Wuhan.

BINGO.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The 6.5 Eartquake in S Idaho at ( inmy feed anyway ) 00.01 ?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could President Trump be referring to what you decoded, during his press briefing today?

twitter.com...

"... when you look and see at NIGHT.."

Worth a listen.

Super interesting! I heard him call it the Coronavirus (for the first time, and he looked defeated when he said it) earlier today.
There in what I can only assume was a later interview, he distinctly with meaning, said the invisible enemy.

Reminds me of the interview with john Glenn when he came back from the moon.

Why is he using the term invisible enemy I wonder?

He also said "we'll be seeing some light at the end of the tunnel."

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Good afternoon, all.

Hey, I stumbled across this patent for a Q clock. I thought Sufi may want to take a look at this because it may help with his chess board clock schematics. It speaks of multiple dimensional "clocks" being used as a data storage and retrieval schematic.

Abstract A clock and data recovery circuit including: means for generating a first and a second clock signal; means for receiving the first clock signal and for generating a third clock signal from the first clock signal and means for receiving the second clock signal and for generating a fourth clock signal, wherein at least one of the third and the fourth clock signals differ in phase from the first and the second clock signal respectively; means for receiving the third and fourth clock signals and a serial data stream and for generating a reconstructed serial data stream and a phase error signal; means for receiving the phase error signal and for generating a phase adjustment signal and means for receiving the phase adjustment signal by the by the clock generation circuit in a feedback loop to adjust the phases of the first and second clock signals.

DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE INVENTION FIG. 1 is a related art data and clock recovery circuit. In FIG. 1, a CDR circuit 100 includes an oscillator 105, a phase detector and data recovery circuit 110, a proportional/integral (PI) circuit 115 and a de-multiplexer 120. Oscillator 105 produces an in-phase clock signal I (hereafter I-clock) 125 and a quadrature-phase clock signal Q (hereafter Q-clock) 130 respectively at first and second outputs of the oscillator. I-clock 125 is connected to a first input of phase detector and data recovery circuit 110 and Q-clock 130 is connected to a second input of phase detector and data recovery circuit 110 and to a first input of de-multiplexer 120. A serial input data stream 135 is connected to a third input of phase detector and data recovery circuit 110. Phase detector and data recovery circuit 110 produces a reconstructed serial data stream 140 which is connected to a second input of de-multiplexer 120 and a phase error signal 145 which is connected to an input of PI control circuit 115. Phase error signal 145 describes the phase error between input data stream 135 and Q-clock 130. PI circuit 115 produces an oscillator control signal 150, which is connected to an input of oscillator 105. Oscillator control signal 150 is used to adjust I-clock 125 and Q-clock 130 relative to the phase and frequency of input data stream 135. The output of de-multiplexer 100 is a parallel data out stream 155.

This is an IBM patent that, coincidentally, expires today.

patents.google.com...

ETA: The FBI apparently also tweeted out that today is "National Backup Your Data" day. Although, I don't have a Twitter account so I can't verify that.
edit on 31-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
People: 2020 sure has been crazy so far, eh?

2020: Hold my Beer.....

BREAKING: Preliminary 6.6 magnitude earthquake hits Yellowstone

Link

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

And the invisible enemy is a third
edit on 31-3-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I heard there was a piece the size of Manhattan pulsating

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: RadioRobert

Yep. www.abovetopsecret.com...

People are constantly amazed I am ahead of the news cycle... It's there if you look.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
@C_A

Let me get this straight. The Non-china virus that Freddo says is going to kill us all due to DJT's failures is So MILD he can work from home?

So Freddo will be live streaming his illness in public, so we can all see how truly gruesome the effects are for ourselves.

Upside down world.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Link

Lordy, that's all we need right now is a super volcano to go off. We'll all need more than masks & ventilators.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

CV is on the way out, fast imo >

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Link

Lordy, that's all we need right now is a super volcano to go off. We'll all need more than masks & ventilators.

Time traveler Q knew we'd need respirators! Trust the plan!

Just having some fun. No angry PM's necessary.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
More celebrity weirdness here. Celine Dion saying goodbye to her "fans."

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: queenofswords

Apparently the FBI is the most bumbling, idiotic, incompetent group of people ever assembled. Either that or they’re crooked as hell. I wonder which it is?

We want Elliott Ness.... we got Barney and Goober.

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join