It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sounds like it care,

He also emphasised 2 weeks, which would be the 7s in the 12/17 part.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Well, that was refreshing.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Nutty Corney at it again. He's climbing rocks. I wonder what the red hat represents. Maybe he's just having some fun while cooped up and gets a kick out of people trying to decode his stupid antics.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I hear you CWM!
Bring it already,
I do have patience but it's running thin.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

This quick analysis twitter.com... tells me that President Trump is leading up to the day when he sends the huge Tweet that Q promises/predicts...."The Storm Is Upon Us."

edit on 31-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Who is this, I did not see you mention her name?

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think 98% of all these celebs & journalists popping positive is BS. Just to inflate the numbers and spread fear nonsense.

Get a cold, it's corona.
Catch a seasonal flu strain, it's corona.
Get viral pneumonia, it's corona.
Get bacteria pneumonia, nah bro, it's corona.
Catch a fever, it's corona.
Stricken with bronchitis; no it's corona.
Die of any pneumonia type, it's corona.
Die of seasonal flu strain, it's corona.

24/7 media coverage on one topic. Mass shooters suddenly all caught corona.

They tend to act like sheep as much, or more, then most groups. The problem here is testing. These folks didn't rush to the hospital but to their MD (if they did). Their PRIVATE HIPAA compliant MD. All prior to the chaos and standardized testing?

PR folks kill unfavorable stories all the time. They also put in favorable ones and shape all. Someone is guiding this with a hidden hand if something like neighborhoods, homes, pics etc. are included like this.

These pics are interesting. She did her makeup to make herself look bad. Fake. Both pics are in the same place, meaning she could have done her hair and makeup to look good, but she chose bad, and later good and later great (can't find pic).

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
CA/NY/NJ make up 20% of the population but over 50% of CV deaths with that looking to get worse.

May see a huge migration away from those states to the Arizona, North Carolina, Colorado, Texas states that aren’t Wyoming, Dakotas, or Nebraska.

Who wants to be in those 3 states when the next pandemic hits?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I believe Yellowstone just experienced a strong quake by their standards and there was initiated an immediate media blackout on the matter.
mobile.twitter.com...

Word was that preliminary 6.6 struck at Yellowstone. The tweet was quickly taken down, but I know some folks who know some folks that are in the park right now (workers. They're familiar with the seismic activity) and they're talking about it. A strong quake in the park.

Not trying to alarm, but more passing it along in case anyone else can help confirm.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Perfectly timed for just AFTER the CIA/MSM 4AM talking points briefing? Or even just BEFORE.. leaving them with NO talking points for tomorrow?

If that happens tonight it will be 9am UK time... think I'd better get to sleep early in the next hour or two!
edit on 31-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Who is this, I did not see you mention her name?

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I think 98% of all these celebs & journalists popping positive is BS. Just to inflate the numbers and spread fear nonsense.

Get a cold, it's corona.
Catch a seasonal flu strain, it's corona.
Get viral pneumonia, it's corona.
Get bacteria pneumonia, nah bro, it's corona.
Catch a fever, it's corona.
Stricken with bronchitis; no it's corona.
Die of any pneumonia type, it's corona.
Die of seasonal flu strain, it's corona.

24/7 media coverage on one topic. Mass shooters suddenly all caught corona.

They tend to act like sheep as much, or more, then most groups. The problem here is testing. These folks didn't rush to the hospital but to their MD (if they did). Their PRIVATE HIPAA compliant MD. All prior to the chaos and standardized testing?

PR folks kill unfavorable stories all the time. They also put in favorable ones and shape all. Someone is guiding this with a hidden hand if something like neighborhoods, homes, pics etc. are included like this.

These pics are interesting. She did her makeup to make herself look bad. Fake. Both pics are in the same place, meaning she could have done her hair and makeup to look good, but she chose bad, and later good and later great (can't find pic).

Rita Hanx Wilson during seQuestration in Australia.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

May as well rain sulfur down on the country, lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
The snide "Fly over States" comments and attitudes of the Elites will have them dreaming of living out in the wilds of North Dakota.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Watch the water, I wonder how old faithful is doing?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was thinking about the expected "My fellow Americans... " tweet, slated for a Friday BUT if we are 2 days ahead of schedule then that would be a wednesday... Tomorrow?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Serenity. Now.

Serenity. Now.

Serenity. Now.

Life Stinks The Movie By Mel Brooks his character Godard Bolt states it. Goos Fabah is mine from Anger Management

edit on 31-3-2020 by CrazyFox because: added to be clear

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I just realized that right here is where I read that. Lol

Apologies. I got confused trying to pass the word out and posted that in the wrong thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Think it was 170 miles due west of Yellowstone in Idaho. Still though, close enough.

Nothing can stop what is coming. Brimstone?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I wonder what the red hat represents.

Interesting definition:

TOP DEFINITION
redhat
Redhats are neither whitehat nor blackhat, but a mix of both. Adapted from early RPG games where white mages used healing, protective "good" spells, black mages used elemental, destructive "bad" spells, and red mages had a selection of spells from both.
www.urbandictionary.com...

Corney is one spooky character. The hat is pointy and looks like the hat the gnome/elemental was wearing in that weird picture he posted last year standing beside the gnome. Maybe he's really into some weird #. I have always thought that holier-than-thou squeaky clean persona he puts on is a facade hiding something else.

edit on 31-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Very interesting find PFS, though I need to re-read it with a clear head in the morning.

The description of using phasing to correct data errors could be paralleled to fine tuning the Q posts by, for example:

1) adding the number of days in the date to the number of minutes in timestamp,

2) Moving the first two lines of each post to become the first two lines of the next post, and onwards down the whole map?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

3 am is known as the witching hour, and is the time when the veil between this world and the demonic world is at its thinnest. It's the inversion of 3 pm, when Christ died on the cross at Calvary.

3:30 am is considered the peak of that time.

The 8th of April is Nisan 14 - Passover/Death of Christ. It is one of the most celebrated days in the occult, because it is seen as the day when Satan inflicted the maximum amount of pain on Christ. Satan, also known as Samael ('the Poison of God') is the Angel of Death described in the Passover.

blogs.timesofisrael.com...

"The association of demons with Passover was also noted by many codes of Jewish law, which wrote that this night was a leil shemurim, “a night when Jews are watched.” These Jews understood that they were protected on this night from mazikin, “harmful ones,” or demons. Thus, while the Shema Yisrael, “Hear Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is one,” is recited by many Jews prior to going to sleep as a protection against mazikin, many Jews do not say it on this leil shemurim, when the Jew is protected."

It is also a super full moon, and the full moon also thins the veil (hence the word 'lunatic'). You might find that it was a stress test in preparation for that day, because if you ever wanted to perform a Satanic ritual with a human opfer, it's going to be then.

If anything is going to happen, it's going to be on or after that date. If there really is a elite Satanic cult, they will not miss April 8.
edit on 31-3-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

"I need a fix, cuz I'm going Down...."

That video was a little overly dramatic with the montage at the end. Like the videos you see at a funeral.

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join