It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I think it was just a case of autocorrect for Rudy.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This reminds me of Jesus telling Peter he is the rock upon which he will build his church.

Indeed.
And shake off the haters, man. Many of us, I'm sure, appreciate the amount of work you do in this thread tremendously.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: tallcool1

Here is a link to the tweet that links the idea to a Q post-

Twitter

The user posted Trump Tweet aside a Q post with the comment:

“KABQQM!

Q365
Phase 4 Marker 4 [10]
Potus timestamp 10:4 mirrored 4:10
10 days Darkness/Shutdown

Called it 😉“

My apologies I cannot upload a screen cap due to being on my phone.

One must expand the thinking a bit here. Dark. Darkness. Learn Double Meanings. Shutdown.

The seQuence is broken by double meanings, so it is not Dark Darkness Shutdown.

Next. Dark = Dark to Light = the targets. So something connected to THEM, not us.

So Dark. Darkness. The dark communications system will go down, or be compromised during a seQuence, which Q will not telegraph, but fits into Future Proves Past.

Note. Folks have been observing celebs and other speaking in obvious code during their detainment at home. Coms compromised.

We're in a blend of live action and future proves past seQuences. Very important to factor that into all decodes. So Comfort and Mercy arrive - noted in the drops and timed for us to observe the present events, now we have to see this is Future proving a past drop.

Question for some: Is this an "active" prison ship seQuence, or simply the mirror of what has long ago happened presented in a palpable form?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PokeyJoe

#FISA BREAKING: IG Horowitz on FBI FISA applications and supporting docs, so-called Woods File “As a result of our audit work to date...we do not have confidence that the FBI has executed its Woods Procedures in compliance with FBI policy.” 
@CBSNews 
oig.justice.gov...

twitter.com...

Good news. We may be close to seeing some action.

Do we have any biblical scholar types in here by chance? I'm curious as to how someone learned in these things thinks of all this Q business in relation to biblical prophecy. Where are we on the timeline of biblical "end times" events?

That is official confirmation from the IG that the FBI did not follow proper procedures when getting the FISA warrants.

Attorney general Barr was supposed to testify before Congress today.

Instead, they have him out chasing people running coronavirus scams.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Q Experience is a puzzle.

Can puzzle be put together in a linear way?
Can the puzzle be put together in a linear way if one does not know the image?
What if the image morphs as it is put together?

Can the puzzle image become clear for some before others?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Where did the Buck Stop, President Obama?

In bank accounts of the Iranian state.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The Global Harvest

Victory gardens, also called war gardens or food gardens for defense, were vegetable, fruit, and herb gardens planted at private residences and public parks in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Germany during World War I and World War II. In the war time governments encouraged people to plant victory gardens not only to supplement their rations but also to boost morale. George Washington Carver wrote an agricultural tract and promoted the idea of what he called a "Victory Garden". They were used along with Rationing Stamps and Cards to reduce pressure on the public food supply. Besides indirectly aiding the war effort, these gardens were also considered a civil "morale booster" in that gardeners could feel empowered by their contribution of labor and rewarded by the produce grown. This made victory gardens a part of daily life on the home front.

This is how I was raised as a kid... Freedom garden. We had a football size garden + greenhouse, grape vineyard, blackberry patch, and apple orchard not because we had to but what we chose to do for the greater good. We hunted in the fall and had coffin size freezers to store our meat for the winter. This was common way of life not too long ago and we were near completely free yet it's polar opposite to today's middle class where vast majority take it for granted that the grocery stores will always be stocked and everything is safe to eat.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

There's been many decodes pointing to the Q365 post, which many (including me) see as a Schedule of MARKERS to be confirmed through tweets/posts as pre-requisites to the "Flash-break" ("It's all about the break").

The key section is detailed below with my understanding attached:

Line 1 - FLASH_BREAK_
"It's all about the break... SWIFT FURY

Line 2 - /* / /*
We've been told that one side of the pyramid was broken with the Saudi Arabia purge. This line is pointing to blowing apart the remaining 2 sides.

Line 3 - Shall we play a game?
"Let's see if you can interpret my posts to understand when it'll happen"; Chess, TicTacToe, Tarot are all games that have been used in the posts.

Line 4 - Map is critical to understand.
You won't work out the answer without working out how to navigate around the map of posts... this is what the decode methods do for us... timestamps, chess moves, tweet/post markers etc.

Line 5&6 - Future unlocks past. DECLAS_ATL_(past).
I think this points to Airport power outages stopping people fleeing at "the Break" as occurred in the Atlanta airport power outage.

Line 7 - News unlocks map.
Events in the news get recognised as related to posts and tweets. When we find these and create Q proofs, we link posts X and Y to the news event which then points us to learn how else X and Y are related - leading to understanding new decode methods.

Line 8 - Find the markers.
Refers to following 2 lines as examples. Markers need to be ticked off like passing milestones on a map.

Line 9 - 10 & [10].
[10] is a Marker and links to Ten Days of Darkness.

Line 10 - 12/7 – 12/17.
a) 12/7 = 1.7142857142857100
1.7 = 17 = Q
14 = April 1st
28 = 2+8 = 10 (days of darkness)
57 = 5+7 = 12 bloodlines that will be rounded up/detained.
142857 = repeat of previous 3 lines above (and sums to 27 = 3x3x3)
100 = Q100 (Queen of England), also mathematically impossible = 1/100 (Q3588)... referring to result of 12/7?

b) 12/17 = 0.7058823529411770
Sums to 69 = 3x PAIN = Pain for all sides of the pyramid

Line 11&12 Concourse F. Terminal 5.
Does this refer to where Mercy & Comfort are docked?

Line 13&14 - Private_operated plane (OP)? ATL -> IAD
Someone will make a run for it from IAD = Washington Dulles International Airport in a Private operated plane.

Line 15 - Extraction/known.
They will be "extracted" at the airport as this plan is known.

Line 15 to 17 - Dark. Darkness. Learn double meanings.
This is differentiating between the "Dark Ops" that have happened so far and the "Ten days of darkness" when we won't be able to see/hear what's going on so the Ops can be openly executed.

Line 18 - SHUTDOWN.
Can apply to Congress, MSM/Social Media, Financial system during the Ten Days of Darkness.

Line 19 to 22 Q/POTUS-1 Q/POTUS-2 Q/POTUS-3 Q/POTUS-4 [10]
a) References the Phases 1 to 4 in the plan, where stage 4 starts with the 10 days of darkness,
b) References that a countdown(up) where both POTUS tweets and Q posts need to reference the numbers (1, 2, 3, 4)

Line 23 - Q/POTUS-5
Q3606: "There is no STEP FIVE. -END-" so this line is disinformation

Line 24 - “Special Place”
Refers both to where George Soros will be taken and to Camp David.

edit on 31-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Some here may find this interesting. Here an engineer gives a forensic analysis of the Naval Nimitz UAP encounter. He is claiming that forensic analysis supports the idea that this craft is manipulating space-time. That it's creating wormholes as a means of propulsion and that it's hitting the Nimitz with electromagnetic pulses.

Before diving into the technical analysis of the Tic Tac shaped Nimitz UAP, aka FLIR1, here are some of Boyd’s forensic findings: Infrared (IR) shows evidence of an alteration of spacetime in areas around the craft due to the presence of what appears to be dark balloon-shaped spots. Empirical evidence suggests the craft is using advanced propulsion technologies that are capable of gravitational time dilation, drawing energy from the vacuum, and utilizing wormholes. The UAP appears to be hitting the Nimitz aircraft with an electromagnetic pulse. The video on YouTube may have been altered from its original version.

What he's claiming here by saying the video is altered is that he believes that the video has been edited to remove portions of it. That there is a longer version available -- which, others have said the same.

According to Boyd, it’s important to understand concepts such as time dilation and G force in order to understand this technology. He summarized to The Sociable: “Greater G force means time dilates, length shrinks “gravitational” energy while lower G force means time shrinks, length dilates “anti-gravitational” energy. This is based on principals of General Relativity, Einstein’s theory of geometric gravitation and the data.” “The dark balloon shaped region over the top of the UAP appears to be a region of expanded spacetime. The other balloon shaped regions on the right of the UAP are also regions of altered spacetime used to open a wormhole on the left of the UAP. These regions appear to be utilized to create a gravitational winding, spring-like force that propels the craft to the left at the entrance to the wormhole.” “The UAP appears to be hitting the Nimitz aircraft with an electromagnetic pulse that charged the IR detector array fanout on the back of the array causing it to saturate. The image observed shows the fanout behind the array in that frame. I don’t know what the Nimitz aircraft did to the UAP that would be considered hostile by the UAP.” “I observed a frame where there was two IR sensor display images on top of each other with one slightly askew from the other. I also feeling suspicious there is more footage they recorded during this event that was not released based on verbal hearsay evidence of former Navy personnel.”

sociable.co...

Does GUT still lurk this thread? Isn't the bolded portion above pretty much what Bob Lazar has claimed for decades now? That these craft propel themselves by creating gravity wells that they're able to draw the craft towards?

What's so cool about this one is I think this thing is one of ours. It says that it hit the Nimitz with an EMP, but unless there's something we aren't being told, it doesn't appear to have done any damage to the ship. It's as if the EMP targeted their surveillance capabilities and created a flare on their readouts. This is some crazy advanced tech. See the article for photographs of his analysis and further thoughts. He's claiming these craft utilize energy drawn from the vacuum. The so-called "Zero Point" field.

edit on 31-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
President Trump is not proposing one of those green initiatives to us automakers is he?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I was watching One America News and Fox News this morning and saw snippets of video with many passenger air liners parked on the ground in many places, hundreds if not thousands of them. I hope that the maintenance will go through each and every one to purge the electronics of the parasitized Chinese chips, boards and systems.
AFAIK, the US Military has removed 99.999% to 100% of the Chinese chips from all the electronically controlled weapons systems and aircraft, even removing ones from the boneyards so they won't be accidentally re-installed in current systems.

I read a story of our Patriot Anti-missile System had recently knocked down 5 for 5 incoming missiles. I'm thinking this is because the systems no longer have Chinese chips in their controls any more. Before, Patriots were only guaranteed to hit the ground 100%...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We all know what happened on April 17, 1775, right? Q3107. I'm just bringing this up because we have been discussing certain meaningful dates in April. (Also, qmap.pub... has some additional commentary.)

Right before that drop in 3106 is the pic of the Tree that was dark and bare on one side then bright and full on the other.
edit on 31-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
@techofog

****STUNNING ****---"at this time we have identified an average of about 20 issue per application reviewed with a high of approximately 65 issues in one application and less than 5 issues in another application. (pg 7)

Could someone ask Joe-political rival-Biden about this during his next house arrest video chat? I'd love to hear the word salad on how this happened under Nixon's watch, but he and Superman worked in Brazil doing climate change dancing so "com'on man."

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Seeing what we already know, in an official document like that, is quite stunning!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is losing files or sloppy errors criminal? If wiping 33,000 emails after subpoenas were issued isn't criminal, surely inadequately supporting facts probably isn't either.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
April 10 dates in history:

1816: The Federal gov't approves the creation of the Second Bank of the United States.

1912: Titanic sets sail on her maiden and last voyage.

1925: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald is first published.

1938: German parliamentary election and referendum, the final elections to the Reichstag during Nazi rule.

2010: Polish Air Force Tu-154M crashes near Smolensk, Russia, killing 96 people, including Polish President Lech Kaczyński, his wife, and dozens of other senior officials and dignitaries.

2019: Scientists from the Event Horizon Telescope project announce the first ever image of a black hole, located in the centre of the M87 galaxy.

Feast of the Third Day of the Writing of the Book of the Law (Thelema).

All quoted from wiki

April 10, 2019:

Barr says spying on Trump did occur.

President Trump blasted former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe as dirty cops, saying, “This was an attempted coup. This was an attempted takedown of a president," and “what they did was treason.”

April 10, 2016

Obama proposes "careless" language alternative to criminal negligence in public statement. Obama intervened in an ongoing criminal investigation when he publicly states that Hillary Clinton has shown “carelessness” in using a private e-mail server to handle classified information, but he insisted that she had not intended to endanger national security which is not an element of the criminal statutes relevant to her e-mail scandal. Obama acknowledged that classified information had been transmitted via Sec. Clinton’s server, but he suggested its importance was overstated.

A tetrahedral number, or triangular pyramidal number, is a figurate number that represents a pyramid with a triangular base and three sides, called a tetrahedron.

The tetrahedral numbers are:

1, 4, 10, 20, 35, 56, 84, 120, 165, 220,...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkatingHere an engineer gives a forensic analysis of the Naval Nimitz UAP encounter...

Steinbart has said the same thing about gravity manipulation with the Nimitz UAP episode as recently as today in a BabyQ YT interview.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Is this in response to the epipen topic brought up earlier?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Apparently the FBI is the most bumbling, idiotic, incompetent group of people ever assembled. Either that or they’re crooked as hell. I wonder which it is?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

As much as it still seems that Q and Austin could be on parallel paths; awakening the public, I did not know until recently about the fact Austin was strongly denounced in a backchannel comm. Of course this could be part of a dialectic, but he did get slammed, and I have the screenshot that shows it.

fwiw, I still watch his vids occasionally, and shared the one on Quantum physics just for fun.

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join