It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If it hits 80,000 then I predict 70,000 will be in NYC. If a garbage man strike let’s the rats own the city, coronavirus will flourish. It’s one step above the Chinese open markets.

China/Iran delivering 9-1-1 v2.0

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

First thing came to mind here was DUMB hit. Just not that many quakes in the neighborhood for decades.

Just sayin!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Stage is Set

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NopolleyAnNa

Big UFO event occurred over Boise on March 26th.
YouTube: www.youtube.com...

Record number of sightings for Boise in 2019.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

this is something I've been worried about with New Orleans. The rat population, then Flee population, next plague, and finally a bad weather year. Shaping up to be the 1300's all over again (I hope not though, but we should be ready if it goes that way)

If New York goes the way of the rat, then that sadly brings us just that much ... closer ... to ... it.

link   

Is he referring to the Emergency Alert that came across my cellphone about 4pm today that said, "State needs licensed healthcare workers to sign-up at IllinoisHelps.net to fight COVID-19" ???

Edit: Nevermind.. I see the outages occurred Monday night...and the "PING" test was this morning.

twitter.com...

edit on 3/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I think they had a 5 back in 84..Definitely very uncommon.

link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

The Stage is Set

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is he referring to the Emergency Alert that came across my cellphone about 4pm today that said, "State needs licensed healthcare workers to sign-up at IllinoisHelps.net to fight COVID-19" ???

No, but that's crazy. Folks are posting vids of hospitals with nothing going on. What an odd thing to EAS about, unless fear mongering.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Mayor Tonya of New Orleans thinks Trump is manipulating Covid-19 to target ethnic overweight people, cause 48% of the La. deaths have had those two things in common.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Ugh. N.O. I was there 18 months ago for work conference. Nice hotel in FQ. Last day got notified sewer system failure and nobody in FQ should use water from sink/bath. Yikes.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Mayor Tonya of New Orleans thinks Trump is manipulating Covid-19 to target ethnic overweight people, cause 48% of the La. deaths have had those two things in common.

Yikes.
Is this their endgame? Are they planning to accuse POTUS of committing acts of biological warfare against the American People? Cuz that's what it sounds like. These are serious accusations that are going to have to be dealt with one way or another.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

No, but that's crazy. Folks are posting vids of hospitals with nothing going on. What an odd thing to EAS about, unless fear mongering.

I went to the website in the EMS text message ( illinoishelps.net... ). The state is trying to head off a potential medical worker shortage, like New York is experiencing now (and before Covid-19 too).

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Actually, IMO, it’s deflection. Emergency services and disaster readiness is a local and state responsibility. If there ever will be a black swan event to flip these legacy Dem cities/states the other way, this is it.

New Yorkers could blame FBI/DOD/CIA for not preventing 9-1-1. This falls on the Gov & Mayor. Trying to blame POTUS/Feds plays for the anti Trump media but for the citizens... likely not.

NYC closed something like 13 hospitals over the last several years. Where did the $ go?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Hospitals in the US are being told that peak Chinese Virus will be in 2 weeks.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Yikes.
Is this their endgame? Are they planning to accuse POTUS of committing acts of biological warfare against the American People? Cuz that's what it sounds like. These are serious accusations that are going to have to be dealt with one way or another.

She probably read the data published by a few media outlets this past weekend which showed 72% of Covid-19 cases are in USA counties that voted for Hillary. And only 19% percent of the cases are in USA counties that voted for Trump.

Liberals who are guilty of supporting baby-murders, US Citizen murders by illegal aliens, and other crimes, are very suspicious and paranoid. The DOJ should put them out of their misery by locking them up, as was done with that corrupt Baltimore mayor in February. (They should have just let the rats feast on her)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Yes PFS, the STRINGERS ("hastags") are very likely part of the KEY for re-sequencing posts and their contents.

It's always been my assumption that Q will provide this KEY at the end so that we can rebuild the posts into a set that gives a clearer understanding of peoples' crimes.

For example if we took all posts with Godfather III in then, take all their line number 1s, in timestamp order to make new post number 1, lines 2 to make new post number 2 etc.

Time will tell but Q596 says:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.

Q

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

What a dumb@$$ this woman is. Has she ever stopped to think that maybe 48% of those deaths are because most of the population of New Orleans is ethnic and overweight people? Fact. She probably blames Trump for her not shutting down Mardi Gras in HER city, too.

edit on 31-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Hospitals in the US are being told that peak Chinese Virus will be in 2 weeks.

I'm glad we're finally getting a time-frame from top-level authorities. The idiot "experts" in the news media have been constantly moving their doomsday predictions further into the future, since early February.

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join