It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: queenofswords

Apparently the FBI is the most bumbling, idiotic, incompetent group of people ever assembled. Either that or they’re crooked as hell. I wonder which it is?

Either way, it makes a great case for culling that herd.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could President Trump be referring to what you decoded, during his press briefing today?

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I did not know until recently about the fact Austin was strongly denounced in a backchannel comm. Of course this could be part of a dialectic, but he did get slammed, and I have the screenshot that shows it.

could you PM me said screenshot please? promise I won't share without permission, just archive..

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Is it better to accept this goal of limiting US deaths to under 200,000, or to reduce that number dramatically, by demanding that everyone stay inside, and lawfully enforcing it.?

From the White House Press briefing today: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Posting this because why not; meshes with our current Wonderland timeline.

The Game-Players of Titan

The Game is administered by amorphous, silicon-based aliens from Titan, Saturn's largest satellite. These creatures, known as the vugs, are obsessed with gambling. In addition, the Game's exogamy/outcrossing helps to promote human fertility after the devastation of global warfare, after satellite-borne "Henkel Radiation" weaponry from Red China sterilized much of the Earth's population.

The vugs exert hegemony over Earth but do not occupy it as such. Instead, it is visualized as a paternalistic relationship. Moreover, while the vugs are telepaths, they do not allow the use of human telepathy or precognition within the context of the Game. The vugs are also involved within human society, using induced hallucination to maintain the semblance of human form. They also perpetuate the charade through the use of physical human shells or simulacra.

Terms used in the book to refer to sci-fi technology and psychic powers ("psionic abilities") include "Rushmore effect", "Henkel Radiation", and "Pauli effect"/"synchronicity".

Sidereal electronics primarily influenced by Golden Age science fiction, 70's dystopias, UFO lore and Philip K. Dick.
Rushmore Effect - from Ancient Mechanical Grace by Stelladrine
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could President Trump be referring to what you decoded, during his press briefing today?

twitter.com...

"... when you look and see at NIGHT.."

Worth a listen.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think he was wanting to say so much more..... and nearly did. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Army National Guardsman Says COVID-19 Media Coverage Overblown: “It’s the flu!... I’m in the tents with them!”

[New Rochelle, N.Y.—March 31, 2020] At the Glen Island Park drive-thru COVID-19 testing entrance, New York National Guardsmen told Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe the media reaction to the virus outbreak was overblown and to him it was just a flu.
Project Veritas

Just the flu bro.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Breaking. It looks like only 12% of the deaths in Italy attributed to Coronavirus, were actually related to Coronavirus.

twitter.com...

What the....?!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hope does exist after all.
I got the feeling that the press was more respectful today at the task force presser.
Even Jim Acosta seemed intent on getting a question in without insulting the president.
A good sign of things to come.

Breaking. It looks like only 12% of the deaths in Italy attributed to Coronavirus, were actually related to Coronavirus.

twitter.com...

What the....?!

edit on 31-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Ritzy celebrity enclaves like Beverly Hills and Bel Air are hit hardest by coronavirus with number of cases higher than most other neighborhoods in LA county

In total LA County has recorded 2,.474 cases, 44 deaths and 492 hospitalized

Little of this makes sense to me.

492 hospitalized and the low IQ mayor wants to shut the city down for two months? 44 may or may not have died due to China Flu in 3+ months!!! MONTHS!

All pandemics affect poor people, but according to this HIPAA was pushed aside so we can know how Gwyneth fared on her China Flu test?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

I think he was wanting to say so much more..... and nearly did. Interesting.

Good point. It's important for us to remember that President Trump has tens of thousands of intelligence operatives all over the world, feeding top secret information back to Washington. I'm sure he would like to disclose quite a bit, but is waiting for the green light.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

There is something going on in Hollywood and amongst many wealthy people that we are not fully aware of. Many of them have removed their faces from their Twitter and Facebook pages.

Could be what 0311Warrior alluded to two weeks ago? The tainted adrenochrome.

edit on 3/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Also he says, that LIE ahead, maybe meaning the negtrids/weres continual lies ahead ?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

twitter.com...

What the....?!

Some truth leaking out. Assuming that is true, I'm not surprised.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I trust the Owens girl, the good big C.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
pic

Looking at this more closely. 4:00AM could be a symbol. Same time is coordinated.

If White Hats are removing China Virus from various systems in a coordinated effort, imagine the stress on that send button operator.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

One, two maybe three services might mathematically have chance of downing at same time but all those shown at once - nah. That was a test for sure and at an hour fewer would certainly take notice.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I think 98% of all these celebs & journalists popping positive is BS. Just to inflate the numbers and spread fear nonsense.

Get a cold, it's corona.
Catch a seasonal flu strain, it's corona.
Get viral pneumonia, it's corona.
Get bacteria pneumonia, nah bro, it's corona.
Catch a fever, it's corona.
Stricken with bronchitis; no it's corona.
Die of any pneumonia type, it's corona.
Die of seasonal flu strain, it's corona.

24/7 media coverage on one topic. Mass shooters suddenly all caught corona.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
President Trump predicted much suffering and death. Red Meat for Acosta and his Mainstream Media handlers.

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join