It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
FBI

Assuming the Marker.

Note the drop. "Paused."

The implication is the removal of the HAMMER program for all platforms?

The two drops contained are not necessarily related - often the Q reply to an anon is not related after MAP completion.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Is he referring to the company REDHAT that supplies Linux? From this link:

The first place to look for this is on Red Hat; look for a tab that says "Success Stories".

Red Hat lists Adobe, Ampersand, Bayer Business Services, Beth Israel Medical Center, Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, Booz Allen Hamilton, Cigna, Government of Canary Islands, FICO, Horizon Power, ING-DiBa, Intuit, Rancore Technologies, Roche, Santos, SEDESOL, Sprint, State of Tennessee, University of Reading, and YTL Communications as customers.

They list Cisco, Dell, HP, and IBM as partners.

edit on 31-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

From your link
Anything odd?

Teethy guy in middle is Skander Zmerli (Director of Budget Management) From Tunsinia

Linkdin

He kinda looks like a Pirate

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2) Moving the first two lines of each post to become the first two lines of the next post, and onwards down the whole map?

I wouldn't presume to know, Sufi. I don't have nearly the experience with the coding stuff as you obviously do. However, if you're talking about potentially moving lines of posts, something that did strike me as curious the other day is I was reading one of the drops and it was signed off with something like:

Snow White
Godfather III
Iron Eagle
WWG1WGA
Q

The above is something I just made up as an example, but I was wondering when I looked at the drop if the last few lines weren't like Q's use of a hashtag system without actually using the hashtag symbol. If you're talking about blocks of drops being shuffled around, I wonder if these types of lines may be shuffled around somehow?

Heck, I dunno, man. I just thought you may like to take a look at it because it seems to be at least a very strong synchronicity considering the work you've been doing with the Qclock.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
pic

Looking at this more closely. 4:00AM could be a symbol. Same time is coordinated.

If White Hats are removing China Virus from various systems in a coordinated effort, imagine the stress on that send button operator.

That spike tells me one of 2 things. Either there is a bottleneck somewhere in the system, or it points to a single company connected to each of these....

My guess is they are also connected to pipes that run the stock exchange. Likely the same pipes gov't uses.

This outage wasn't coincidental....it is pointing to some sort of major disruptor in our communication systems.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yep. www.abovetopsecret.com...

You hit the nail on the head before the REAL investigators did. Great sleuthing and intuition on your part.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

He kinda looks like a pirate

Indeed. Lol

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I didn't watch Chris Cuomo broadcasting from home tonight. Did he include a lie in his opening statement like this: "I am fortunate to not be seriously ill like most of those afflicted by Covid-19." ?? (most afflicted are not seriously ill)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
2.6 Yellowstone, 5.6 Boise ... 3 days ago Yellowstone was stating area around old faithful raised earth 5.5" ... For an area the size of Manhattan...hmm mm. You can't make this # up even. Unplug 2020...

twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">tweet earthquake near Yellowstone

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
I believe Yellowstone just experienced a strong quake by their standards and there was initiated an immediate media blackout on the matter.

Word was that preliminary 6.6 struck at Yellowstone. The tweet was quickly taken down, but I know some folks who know some folks that are in the park right now (workers. They're familiar with the seismic activity) and they're talking about it. A strong quake in the park.

Not trying to alarm, but more passing it along in case anyone else can help confirm.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I didn't watch Chris Cuomo broadcasting from home tonight. Did he include a lie in his opening statement like this: "I am fortunate to not be seriously ill like most of those afflicted by Covid-19." ?? (most afflicted are not seriously ill)

You know full well I rely on you for my MSM updates.

I can't watch any of it.

I. Just. Can't.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I hear you CWM!
Bring it already,
I do have patience but it's running thin.

a reply to: 1320Q17yes

This quick analysis twitter.com... tells me that President Trump is leading up to the day when he sends the huge Tweet that Q promises/predicts...."The Storm Is Upon Us."

I've been looking at the US Covid-19 deaths every day. The curve is upward, but it's not going to get anywhere near the projected 80,000 over the next two weeks at it's current trajectory.

That's another reason why I don't think President Trump is referring to CoronaVirus deaths when he says, "It's going to be really bad over the next 2 weeks".

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
300 dead in a week, 22 children

Flu, December 2019. Remember all the hysteria? Me neither.

And if we start freaking out over every virus that comes around it is society over and something else takes over. Like a fungus among us.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Can you feel it in the Air?

Fear Not for We Are With You!

Psalm 91

PRAY

Semper Fidelis

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think I figured out the TP thing. I while ago somebody posted a You Tube video about using TP to make alcohol. As for the cereal, maybe they want to make TP Scotch.

Chicken makes sense, some with the pizza. Gotta eat something while making booze.

Well that doesn't make the good stuff, in fact that sounds like wood alcohol.

It will blind you.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Another DUMB bites the dust...

Q ueen

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Interesting how Comcast (What President Trump calls "CONcast") is continually dogged by outages.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

file this under.... uh, well, not sure exactly...

Woman Who Ingested Fish Tank Cleaner Is Prolific Donor to Democratic Causes

The Arizona woman who said that she and her 68-year-old husband ingested a substance used to clean fish tanks after hearing President Donald Trump tout chloroquine as a cure for the coronavirus has given thousands of dollars to Democratic groups and candidates over the last two years.

first names and ages: Gary, 68, and Wanda, 61.

Fish Cleaner Killed Wanda? I thought the film was a Fish Called Wanda?

I would wager a days salary that she was using other crystal drugs besides fish tank salts.

edit on 31-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
I think this is the third week in a row Drudge has a this is the make-or-break-week story on their page. Anyone have a better news aggregator?

Whatfinger.com

That is like Drudge use to be with even more stuff.

Another good news aggregator:
thelibertydaily.com...

Whatfinger is more balanced if you want to compare stories on the same subject like what the POTUS said in the speech. Couple of side by sides with Wash Times or NY Post verses any of the marxist sites and you can see words removed by the Lefties that alter the impression of the reader.

ETA

I do like Liberty daily I have it saved too.

edit on 31-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You know full well I rely on you for my MSM updates.

I can't watch any of it.

I. Just. Can't.

I get most of my updates from LISTENING to them on XMRadio while driving during the day. It was just a question of curiosity.

I couldn't imagine Fredo Cuomo telling the truth...that 9 out of every 10 who have Covid-19 are just like him..able to stay at home, instead of being hosptalized.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I never fixed that. I saw a video on YouTube. I didn't put it up there.

Oh here I found the link: RedNile on YouTube

edit on 31-3-2020 by Guyfriday because: I added the link to the video

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join