It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PokeyJoe

#FISA BREAKING: IG Horowitz on FBI FISA applications and supporting docs, so-called Woods File “As a result of our audit work to date...we do not have confidence that the FBI has executed its Woods Procedures in compliance with FBI policy.” 
@CBSNews 
oig.justice.gov...

twitter.com...

Good news. We may be close to seeing some action.

Do we have any biblical scholar types in here by chance? I'm curious as to how someone learned in these things thinks of all this Q business in relation to biblical prophecy. Where are we on the timeline of biblical "end times" events?

That is official confirmation from the IG that the FBI did not follow proper procedures when getting the FISA warrants.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Next question is - what is going to happen to the people who willfully subverted justice? My guess is jack-#. How about you?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
My morning Bible Reading:

Syncing Boomerang and my recent post about birth pain and 23.

“The wicked conceive evil; they are pregnant with trouble and give birth to lies. They dig a deep pit to trap others, then fall into it themselves. The trouble they make for others backfires on them. The violence they plan falls on their own heads.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭7:14-16‬ ‭NLT‬‬

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks, Dashen.

So you believe we are about to see the "mountain of God" destroy another kingdom of men? Daniel Chapter 2 deals with (for those that don't know) Daniel being exhalted above Babylonian magicians because he is able to give the King a better interpretation of a dream he had concerning a statue made of four metals being destroyed by a "rock not cut by human hands." The rock becomes a mountain and is immovable. Daniel interprets this as four successive kingdoms beginning with Babylon being destroyed by the hand of God himself and the eventual establishment of a kingdom that shall never fall.

Dashen. Question though...Doesn't this sorta sidestep all of the end time prophecies of Revelations? Although it wouldn't be too much of a surprise considering Daniel is basically telling us that only God is sovereign of history. Have we already passed through the period of tribulation?

Also, in this context, wouldn't the "rock not cut by human hands" that, "grows to the size of the entire Earth", be us? After all, the Q project is about us. It is humans who are leading this awakening. Guided by Q of course, but we ourselves are the mountain that covers the whole Earth.

If this rock was not cut by human hands, who cut it? What is this saying Q is? Something other than human? God himself? The plan is coming down from above, as the prophet who foretold Trump claimed? (Can't recall his name at the moment)

Was the plan always to find God in the machine? That the machine would establish Daniel's infallible kingdom?

edit on 31-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
CNN anchor Chris Cuomo dx with covid... but will continue working from home. We couldn’t even be lucky enough to get him off air, huh?

I am irritated as all heck at the local media goons propagandizing photos of our healthcare workers (why so much time for photo ops?) and local residents complaining on the community sites about how packed the local Lowe’s parking lot is.

Serenity. Now.

Serenity. Now.

Serenity. Now.

It’s the only mantra I know and I think it came from South Park.

This show is stupefying in some scenes. I wanna throw the popcorn 🍿

Also, to super stud chuck- sir- not a prophet or date analyst but I’ve seen rumors of internet shut down or “ten days of darkness” for April 1-10 , other then that, I’m clueless about any specifics occurring tomorrow.

My vibes are vague and conceptual.... and I don’t dig very deep with them .... the heaviness of feeling something big coming is enough!! The devil is in the details and I set some boundaries cause I don’t need to dance with the devil anymore than I already have.

Curious to see if others think the net is gonna go down though. I’ve mentioned it in passing but haven’t dug too deep for anymore about it. Just gonna accept the detox from it if it happens... it’ll be much needed.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
CNN anchor Chris Cuomo dx with covid... but will continue working from home. We couldn’t even be lucky enough to get him off air, huh?

I see that domestic terrorist CNN is showing a big banner on the right of the screen showing TOTAL covid-19 cases in the USA and the World.

They should show ACTIVE cases...which is more realistic to the RIGHT NOW.

TOTAL = All cases since Day #1. That number will never go down. It will always go UP, as long as Covid-19 exists. (fyi: H1N1 deaths are still increasing)

edit on 3/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

31 Mar 2020 - 9:04:24 AM

cap ZERO can mean renOgade.

Separate Sentence: Phase 4.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Curious to see if others think the net is gonna go down though. I’ve mentioned it in passing but haven’t dug too deep for anymore about it. Just gonna accept the detox from it if it happens... it’ll be much needed.

The scenario is possible. The teeeveee needs to be shut off, the problem is teeeveee is now linked to the net & China cell towers etc. Unlikely right now, but possible.

I suspect, speculating a bit here, if it does to down it will return in a new form. No gatekeepers and a WHOLE lot of information will be front and center for folks to look at - should they choose.

That said, still unlikely at the moment as operations are ongoing and it is foolish to disrupt key support staff while this is happening. Consider that any stress back home via the net down will stress operators as much as us.

My take, should it happen, it will not be a bad thing, nor a black hat thing.

No matter how good you are at this trick, the objects on the table will move.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
GREAT catch ETMN

Your are a real gem!

Keep it up!

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sorry ETMN, a screenshot of that book is photoshopped with the current year every time we have an outbreak. It's old and fake.

So, even Google Books is faking the year??

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Revelation 2:17. ... Would be a nice opener. "Whoever has ears, let them hear what the spirit says to the churches. To those who are victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give each of them a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.".

Jesus stated this to 1 of the 7 churches, like 7 stars, the mystery, John saw in Jesus right hand. The 7 stars are 7 angels, assigned to each church, the lampstands are the 7 churches. As a side note I always associated this with the 7 deadly sins, on a deeper thought.

Rev. 2:17 is to the Church of Pergamum. Jesus held against them the teaching and sin of putting another God above him. A lot practiced Balaam, taught Balak, enticing his Jewish people to sin, way back ..by eating food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immortality.

It gets deeper. Just my take right now. Where we are at as a whole, in end times.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

#FISA BREAKING: IG Horowitz on FBI FISA applications and supporting docs, so-called Woods File “As a result of our audit work to date...we do not have confidence that the FBI has executed its Woods Procedures in compliance with FBI policy.” 
@CBSNews 
oig.justice.gov...

twitter.com...

Good news. We may be close to seeing some action.

Do we have any biblical scholar types in here by chance? I'm curious as to how someone learned in these things thinks of all this Q business in relation to biblical prophecy. Where are we on the timeline of biblical "end times" events?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Just a BOOOMing along
Is Rudy telling us who is being rounded up?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

A Corsair is a type of airplane too.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Tinfoil hat on.

The unusual number of CEOs that stepped down in past 6 months. Just in time to dodge this mess?

It might be interesting to track those CEOs to see if they moved to other jobs, with similar responsibilities and headaches, or if they just disappeared into their bunkers.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just saw this tweet too...

If Phase III is a Traitor's Justice, could this be a tip of the hat on how the plan evolves after the Great Awakening and Unity?

WH will have a Clean House, control of FED and 0 interest rates, but is facing high unemployment and getting the economy back on its feet. Use these newly gained advantages to wipe out the negatives and also upgrade our aging infrastructure.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The original Lock Down

Now doing Version 2.0

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Serenity. Now.

Serenity. Now.

Serenity. Now.

It’s the only mantra I know and I think it came from South Park.

Seinfeld

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

A Corsair is also a pirate. I was trying to figure out why Rudy would use that term and I couldn't find much significance beyond calling them pirates. But there is this journo rag I was unfamiliar with called The Corsair that has a couple related articles up. One specifically about the hospital ships.

www.thecorsaironline.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting to me as an epipen carrier. I haven’t heard of anything like this happening in the US but, timely synchronicity lol. I was packing mine up for a kayak trip and thought about difficulty getting more in the future if needed. They are already criminally expensive with insurance in this country and, last time I needed it filled I had to wait almost two weeks! Found an online coupon deal and it was still almost 300$!!!! With insurance!!

It’s suspicious that they want them despite the “defects”.

Could adrenochrome addicts be using these to ease withdrawal?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
From the Horowicz Report on Fisa:

"We could not review original Woods Files for 4 of the 29 selected FISA applications because the FBI has not been able to locate them and, in 3 of these instances, did not know if they ever existed."

"Our testing of FISA applications to the associated Woods Files identified apparent errors or inadequately supported facts in all of the 25 applications we reviewed" oig.justice.gov...

link

Comey's got some splaining to do.........

Where did the Buck Stop, President Obama?

edit on 31-3-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join