It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

a) The whole Q map of posts is deliberately timed/worded to avoid any charge of breaking opsec,

b) If you want the public to have access to information at the same time or before deep state has had a chance to pre-prepare propaganda then you have to find novel ways that their shadow intelligence agencies can not routinely break with normal processes,

c) Chess move aren't arbitrary - they are logical and discrete,

d) Applying them to a circular clock is novel and harder to decode using standard techniques,

e) Those here that have read and are familiar with the posts, stringers, killboxes etc. can see from my chess move decodes that they are stringing together posts that are associated in subject or content and that reveal further layers of insight when read in sequence using this method,

f) As this method specifically removes posts from a date/time posted sequence and only works when the right number of posts exist in a particular box on disassociated dates, the results give me confidence that the method is valid,

g) If you don't see that then just ignore the posts - the choice is yours!

Here's an example of what I've learnt from just a string of 4 posts from within this Chess moves decode:

Q1123 Who is standing next to Pence & POTUS? Message? Bolton cleaning house. Out they go! A clean House is very important.

Q1128 CONFIRMATION post: [H] = House of Representatives

Q1133 April 17 Southwest Jet Incident (Marker): #17

Q1137 Alan. Welcome aboard. Plane. 17.

Q1142 RR problems. www.cnn.com...

1) Bolton connected to cleaning the House of Representatives,
2) Alan Dershowitz tasked with building a case connecting Rod Rosenstein to Southwest Jet Incident, giving RR a big problem.

edit on 31-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Forgive me if I missed this and someone already posted about this. But at 23 weeks in pregnancy you have 17 weeks left.
link

At 23 weeks pregnant, your mind is fuzzy (this is your brain…this is your brain on progesterone) and your feet are growing. The palms of your hands and soles of your feet might be red and you might be more prone to heat rash and skin tags.

Jesus calls it Birth Pains in regards to end of days.

“Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world. But all this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:7-8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

23 Pain

This! Exactly this! This is exactly how it feels to me. It's like the baby is headed out but the umbilical cord is wrapped around the baby's neck. This part is stressful & trying but it will all be ok in the end. I keep thinking about how hard giving birth is & the immediate glorious realizations after - This really does feel like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There is certainly value to looking at multiple drops simultaneously. There are threads connecting the drops; some obvious, some not so much.

Only looking at isolated drops is IMO an error. Too much context lost. Your method provides a method of seeing context.

Cheers
edit on 31-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

(a)I know the earlier posts were suggested to closely correlated to Trump tweets but that was in order to suggest a close connection between Q and Trump, if i posted exactly five minutes after every time you post that could create the suggestion of some form of relationship between us, even though there is none, i could create that impression though.

(b)That seems convoluted, the secure trip-code was sufficient Opsec.

(c)So if you think you are observing chess moves have you mapped them and do they play a logically consistent game, you don't appear to have any systemic approach, for example if i was to contrive such a system i'd start by having 64 circle sectors.

(d)It's easy enough to make correlations with the clock and hardly a secure encoding technique, no point doing it if anyone can read off it.

(e(Obviously if you map a progressively expanding sequence that will indicate correlations but like i said that can be done with anything, you could map out Bible chapters in an ever expanding spiral and observe correlations, but is that intended?

(f)An entirely subjective approach, similar to that in Astrology were correlations are observed between planets from an Earth centric perspective, objectively this is meaningless.

(g) Of course i can ignore the posts but i am interested in what you think you are doing, all meaning does lie in understanding of patterns you seem to enjoy what you are doing and i just wonder if that could not be better applied elsewhere, because you haven't answered what you have learned from all of this.

a reply to: dashen

TFW you find out you're doing it wrong.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I just want to tell all of you how much I love & appreciate you all! I have been here since almost the beginning - almost always just lurking. I did take a break for awhile but kept up with stuff through Twitter.

If there are going to be Dark Days ahead, I just want to make sure you all know how much I appreciate you all ! Man, What a Ride this has been!

Dashen - there are no words!!!! You will be written about in the history books!

Cranky - I just Adore you! I would give anything to get to hang out with you on the back porch & listen to you pontificate! You & I think a lot alike but you are way smarter
You have helped me stay grounded for the last couple of years & I really appreciate that. You are Amazing!

Rel - You are Unbelievable! I am constantly in Awe of you & how your brain works & also that you manage to be so totally mellow no matter what! Thank you so much - even if 1/2 the time I'm not sure what you are going on about
You are clearly also feature heavily in the telling of The Story of Q! We all appreciate you so much!

SG, Elemental, & so many others, I just want to say that this has been the journey of a lifetime & I am so grateful that we walked this together. I appreciate all of you so much.

I hope we are all still here in a few days dissecting details of the news ......... but ..... if not..... I hope we will all be able to meet back here in a few weeks & discuss what did happen. I know that no matter what happens, what I learned & experienced in this forum was Important & Necessary to my soul. You guys rock & I appreciate you all so very, very much! See you on the flip side - probably ???

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

So the example you added:

1) Bolton connected to cleaning the House of Representatives,
2) Alan Dershowitz tasked with building a case connecting Rod Rosenstein to Southwest Jet Incident, giving RR a big problem.

Political tittle tattle regarding yesterdays men so often repeated there are bound to be overlapping correlations, that isn't learning and knowledge and i could gather as much speculation watching the political soap on Fox news. Adam Green just did a video on the Q Movement and intended a serious expose but pretty much just ended up laughing.

The best Q posts were the first when it was still just a merry LARP running 4chan memes, then it was taken over by an information management agency and things got very dull, my only concern is at this point that if the virus crisis was used as a pretext to round up dissidents the Q Movement would be cheering this on, that they have become a dangerous liability and the silliness needs stopping.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Says the fear pandering deep state mongrel swamp creature from hell...

twitter.com...

Actually I agree here. For better or worse, the world will be a completely different place coming out of this.

More homeschooling
More distance education
More home offices

A bunch of things people said were impossible were proven wrong.

ETA: yes, Kristol is still fearmongering
edit on 31-3-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The MSM is more worked up about the Pillow Guy Praising Trump and being religious and making 50k masks A DAY then they are about how China F#¥ ked the world with the Wuhan Virus and their 25% accurate tests and buying up most of Australia's sanitizer and PPE's.

F#¥ k them all.

Sorry, I've become triggered by that.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Meet the new head of MI5

Shift change at MI5. Rel, any idea if this was simply a routine change?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Comment on Europe.

One aspect of the virus impact in the EU is that the power of individual members states is contrasting mightily with a lot of dithering by the EU in Brussels.

A very visible symbol of this is the re-emergence of border controls. Freight is still moving, but casual travel is not happening. Some people, who lived in one country and crossed a border to go to work, have been thereby stung. The Eurocrats moaned about the controls being in force, but their unwillingness to confront the challenge posed by the virus cost them much authority.

Eurocrat quibbling over financial aid and wanting to take two weeks to make a decision have been met by scorn from countries hard hit by the virus. Italy's government is livid with both the EU and the German government.

In Hungary, Orban has been granted extraordinary powers with no limits as far as duration is concerned.

Greece has an emergency on its frontier with Turkey, another glaring issue about which the EU has done little.

This "event" will leave a lot of change in its wake.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck
It will be nice to see education and business embrace doing things remotely finally. Other than the social aspects, is going to a physical school really that necessary? Many small bizs are figuring out you really don't need a storefront and pay $2,000 a month in rent ect.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
m.washingtontimes.com...

Great.

You don't think that disease really cam from bats, do you? (As opposed to the microbiology lab that is literally right across the street.)

China has blamed everything & everyone except that lab. First it was bats, then pangolins, then Canada, then the US.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Poor pangolins. They're cute in an odd way. People should leave them alone.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Bearmonger

Welcome, thanks for joining us special friend.
why is it the new Shills always a day late with their talking points.
the new covid-19 relief package makes Trump and Mnuchen new controllers of the fed
Orange man is the new gold standard

Personally, I suspect the talking points need to get approved by some committee.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Sars was tracked down to bats who were infected by civits, who then infected humans. Multi species transmission.

Nature can be messed up. It does seem very odd that there was a Lab right at the epicenter.

Imagine if the Wuhan started in Atlanta, the CDC would be the first suspect.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

These people are delusional and when nothing happens as they predicted (as usual) in two months they will again move onto some other bs.

Us: Three years now, still no signs of intelligent life...........

There is no getting off the Crazy Train. No refunds.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So does the flu every year, so did H1N1, so does diabetes, so does diarrhea....what’s his goddamn point?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

#FISA BREAKING: IG Horowitz on FBI FISA applications and supporting docs, so-called Woods File “As a result of our audit work to date...we do not have confidence that the FBI has executed its Woods Procedures in compliance with FBI policy.” 
@CBSNews 
oig.justice.gov...

twitter.com...

Good news. We may be close to seeing some action.

Do we have any biblical scholar types in here by chance? I'm curious as to how someone learned in these things thinks of all this Q business in relation to biblical prophecy. Where are we on the timeline of biblical "end times" events?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Just reading those reports from Catherine Herridge as well. She is a real reporter.

Looks the the FBI's fact checking of the FISA apps was non existent. There were actually blank "placeholders" for the Woods Procedures in spots.
Unbelievable..

Something we knew 16 months ago.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Allow me, fren. ..

There are many many markers.
IMO
We are at the Toes of Statue of Four Metals a in the Book of Daniel.
Represents the war remnants of the Roman Empire against the remnant of Mesopotamian Empires.
Rome represented by the iron and the remnants of the Mesopotamian by the earthenware. The respective materials being an indication of their overall military strength yet each one will have their brave ones.

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join