It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HallowedEarth

Yeah it’s hard to say. Medical field agrees from what I can tell. I’ve heard the fever doesn’t go down (I had a bad one for a night) and a couple nights ago the sweats in my sleep
(not too unusual).

But again. All symptoms no symptoms. No runny nose, totally runny nose. Cough, drowning feeling, nasal congestion without discharge. It’s all over the map.

I’m thinking the “particularly bad flu year” hospitals have seen, was just this in the open. I dunno. I’m not medically trained. But what I’ve seen/learned on here gives complete credence to what you’re saying from those the got the bona fides. when it comes to credibility. I’d like to live just a bit longer, but we don’t know the long term on this bug as it’s “novel”. I hope the Drs around the world don’t miss the needle in the haystack when it comes to the individuals that have an ability to somehow fight this. If that’s even a thing...

edit on 15-3-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
HYPOTHETICAL:

If this all gets really, really bad stock market and bank wise, what do you think will happen?

I.e. they all crash and are worthless - green paper is no more valuable than toilet paper unless we agree it is.

I know Gold and silver are supposed to be stores of value, but realistically - if HYPOTHETICALLY it got to the point where there was no food and you had a tin of baked beans.

Would you swap your beans for a pile of gold or silver?

Cryptocurrecies have got to be even less than useless.

Maybe skills (medical, electrical, mechanical, etc) will be worth more than gold?

Food will be the new currency?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HallowedEarth

I don't know your background but definitely watch symptoms. From what I have learned is that the make or break point of what path your immune response will take is about 7 days. It is more potent in older populations and those with chronic disease.

This thing loves the lungs so please be careful. There are sounds you can listen or even feel for to differentiate whether the shortness of breath is a wheeze on the exhale with cough or similar sound in the upper lungs like Bronchitis or more severe popping and bubble like sounds with pneumonia and a deep painful thick cough. Both can take your breath away or make you see stars.

Unfortunately, this virus can cause a whole slew up symptoms in the upper and lower airway because we have receptors all over the place. The line between respiratory distress and failure can move quick and then you quickly move into metabolic and cardiac issues.

I hope you feel better. If you have any weird pain or issues please call someone. Respiratory/Cardiac/GI can all feel very similar.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Many are trying to hold on to the dwindling thought that this is just another flu.

Hilariously, some continue to falsely claim that some of us actually mean 'its just a cold' or 'it's just a flue' or 'it's a nothingburger', when we say 'look at the numbers, there is no reason to panic or fear-monger, so please - calm the frak down'.

And fyi - the numbers haven't changed, in fact, with what we're seeing in SK, it is looking more like a 0.5% - 1% CFR, with the vast majority limited to those with serious underlying health problems.

We just need to wait and see, but things are looking more and more dire every day.

The only thing looking dire is the threat of serious and possibly permanent loss of civil liberties.

"Those who would give up essential liberty in exchange for temporary (or false sense of) security, deserve neither."
edit on 15-3-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Hey ATS folks , good morning from the "Land of the Rising Sun". Wow! I left last night at page #51 and now we are on page #62, seems things have slowed down a bit. Anyway, I posted a thread that many of you may have missed. I'm going to post it here again. One poster posted on it and he/she is thinking outside the box. My post was backed up with research in the field of neurology . This is the post: www.abovetopsecret.com... and this post: www.abovetopsecret.com... Please give this some thought. I know we will be seeing lot more info on this subject as more Americans are quarantine, not only ask too, but will be in quarantine facilities by the US govt. shortly. And what I mean by shortly is "tent cities" of those infected with the virus. (call it what you want, but it really is at your door step ) I'd like to place this statement as MIM 's "street talk", and this is from a few people that are in America that I chat with. Anyway, I know we have some people here that are in the medical field , so how do you feel about the research that is being done on this?

I would like to see a public link to more research like this and findings on COVID-19.

edit on 3/15/2020 by ontarff because: Add quote.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: slatesteam

My concern is the slow-burn of this once-acquired. I’m not sure that I don’t actually have this for a month now. There was one hellacious night with a fever, but not too much else. Here’s why I think it’s a particularly brutal infection. For about three weeks I’ve been having bouts of difficulty breathing. I thought is was anxiety from these threads and dealing with a heartache I reused to accept until, well, I could barely breathe. I’ve been trying to quit smoking too, but the stress and the addiction is proving difficult. Anyway, this ain’t about me so feel free to disregard this first part.

This thing attacks the lungs and other organs. Including apparently the testes, heart, and kidneys too. I swear I can feel this doing a number in my chest. Not a wheeze. Nor a cough coming on, but like a soldering iron. A slow acute discomfort. Couple this with this thing hangs out in the brain/brain stem and affects the medula oblongata (sp)?, which in turn affects your CNS. So, ergo, besides making breathing difficult, it also seems to affect your actual ability to breathe somehow. I’m not sure how to describe it, but I sometimes feel like I need to actually be conscious of my breath. Makes trying to go to bed scary as hell.

I hope we can get through this thing as a world that can come together. It’s real. I wish it wasn’t.

I did a bit of a mumbling post about this virus going for our nervous system first and presenting itself in the lungs a few pages back.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Probably, vast sectors of the economy are shutting down worldwide, this is inevitable, the disturbing thing is the economies were not growing in reality before the virus. The reality of this situation has started to show its colors, the Share market was essentially a bubble ready to pop, Shored up by cheap money and share buybacks, which gave the illusion of prosperity to companies which were suffering ever greater downturns in the real world. In the hope to keep the illusion going the Fed cuts rates to zero, in the hope that it will keep the illusion going, but in the real world the American dollar took a hit, its only competitor Gold and Silver controlled by the Banks buying and selling more metals than exist in reality, control the spot price, which dealers usually quote and then add a premium when dealing with buyers that want to hold the physical asset. But nowhere can the metals be bought at anywhere near spot.an Eagle if you can get one is around eighteen fifty, if you can get one as a lot of dealers have run out, along with the American mint. Which looks like the Banks have lost control of the PM's if this is a fact it means confidence is gone, and nothing will stop a crash.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It's possible with coronavirus just not proven with this one yet. To confirm we need an autopsy or spinal fluid to show RNA and white blood cells. A more likely effect is a GBS type syndrome similar to post vaccination effects that we sometimes see after a severe viral infection.

Other impacts being researched are ACE inhibitors possibly increasing severity, down regulation of ACE2 with viral binding and T-cell Exhaustion post infection. All three have very weak data with Chinese journals and are not confirmed. The ACE inhibitor impact is unlikely, ACE2 is probably related to not having much in the first place, and T-cell Exhaustion should only happen with chronic disease patients. None of these should happen in most populations.

Certain aspects of this virus are really odd.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Anyone checked out the latest numbers on worldometers.info
Have they been hacked or something cause it’s showing current worldwide deaths as 898,546
Would upload a screenshot but don’t really know how

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Very odd....agreed

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Settledstar891
Have they been hacked or something cause it’s showing current worldwide deaths as 898,546

prob a typo - here you go:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

As for Fauci, yes he is part of the government task force. However, he is about the only one that seems to be on the level. If people listen to him, recognize his position, maybe they will wake up.

He is saying that this will end up with a CFR of 1% or less, with the vast majority being those with serious underlying health problems and/ir the elderly (who are already in the high risk category 9flu/pneumonia and other things).

Reality check:

6,000 have died of COVID-19 in the last few months.

22,000 - 55,000 have died of the flu in the last few months.

80,000 died of the flu in 2017.

This is life on planet earth, and has been for millions of years.

Also, istr reading something not so great about his past, but can't recall off the top of my head, will see if I can find it in the morning...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Settledstar891

That's got to be wrong look at Vatican city

edit on 3/15/2020 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Heh.

No man. It's perfect.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91
Must be the Rapture.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

As for Fauci, yes he is part of the government task force. However, he is about the only one that seems to be on the level. If people listen to him, recognize his position, maybe they will wake up.

He is saying that this will end up with a CFR of 1% or less, with the vast majority being those with serious underlying health problems and/ir the elderly (who are already in the high risk category 9flu/pneumonia and other things).

Reality check:

6,000 have died of COVID-19 in the last few months.

22,000 - 55,000 have died of the flu in the last few months.

80,000 died of the flu in 2017.

This is life on planet earth, and has been for millions of years.

Also, istr reading something not so great about his past, but can't recall off the top of my head, will see if I can find it in the morning...

You keep coming here and I really don't understand why. We're on thread 5 and 64 pages in to this one. What you are saying over and over and over and over doesn't match up with the reality in Seattle and NYC and Italy and France and Spain. The world would not shut down over something that is nothing to worry about. If this coronavirus has a CFR of 1% then we will see 10x the deaths that happen with the flu. You are skewing the numbers to fit your narrative that the main contributors and followers of these threads are not buying. So why keep doing it? I just don't get why you keep coming here and saying the same thing over and over again. This has a CFR HIGHER than the flu which already taxes the health care system each year as it is. Now add something in that is worse that spreads faster. This is really bad.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ontarff

Hey ATS folks , good morning from the "Land of the Rising Sun". Wow! I left last night at page #51 and now we are on page #62, seems things have slowed down a bit. Anyway, I posted a thread that many of you may have missed. I'm going to post it here again. One poster posted on it and he/she is thinking outside the box. My post was backed up with research in the field of neurology . This is the post: www.abovetopsecret.com... and this post: www.abovetopsecret.com... Please give this some thought. I know we will be seeing lot more info on this subject as more Americans are quarantine, not only ask too, but will be in quarantine facilities by the US govt. shortly. And what I mean by shortly is "tent cities" of those infected with the virus. (call it what you want, but it really is at your door step ) I'd like to place this statement as MIM 's "street talk", and this is from a few people that are in America that I chat with. Anyway, I know we have some people here that are in the medical field , so how do you feel about the research that is being done on this?

I would like to see a public link to more research like this and findings on COVID-19.

OK, let me see if I have it on my history on computer. Stay tune.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Settledstar891

I almost had a heart attack when I saw that but then realized the death number was higher than cases. I took a screenshot.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It's already been fixed from what saw...thankfully lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ontarff

This is one, but I wanted to post this one before you went offline.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join