It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 375
<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Looks like we have another update for NY. The last one was 159937, this one bumps it up to 161504:
www.worldometers.info...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
The virus in New York City came from Europe, not China. (they know this from analyzing the genetic variance in the gene.)

It all came from china. ALL OF IT

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

The virus in New York City came from Europe, not China. (they know this from analyzing the genetic variance in the gene.)

It originated in Wuhan China so no matter how it got here It came from China .

China's probably paying big bucks to get the spotlight off them. Just like the story that this virus didn't come from the lab but the wet market.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
First confirmed case in NYC was a woman who had flown from Iran via Qatar
www.nytimes.com...
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

The samples from the wet market showed enough genetic variations for them to conclude that it had already gone through a couple of generations worth of mutations implying it did not originate there, it merely spread from there after having been brought to the market by a few infected individuals

I'll look up links when I get home.
edit on 9-4-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: Will add links later.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

Another shipment of defective masks from China! How many have there been already? When will the world stop ordering these masks from China? And is this a production issue or is it more sinister? It seems pretty sketchy right now. It's happened in a fair few countries now.

This is why we have to start demanding that industries return to the US and other countries. That's the only way china will learn.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

From what I understand the bats were sold to the wet market from the bio-lab.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This is why we have to start demanding that industries return to the US and other countries.

Yeah.

But I think the real trick will be in getting consumers to pay more for those products.
That's a problem, competition.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Omg I'm not saying the pigs are from China.. or even the people..or the meat is infected...Jesus Christ.

But you do remember videos of the people touching the monitors and looking to spread it on purpose.

So It wouldn't be to hard for China to have one of their peeps check the plant out Infecting the workers.

But whatever I'm to the point I'm over this virus.I'm getting really fed up with all the restrictions. I pay little attention now. My point of view is this virus doesn't deserve my energy anymore. I'm done feeding it. It gets less than 30min of my time a day now.

I've joined the time to reopen the world club.
edit on 9-4-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

This is why we have to start demanding that industries return to the US and other countries.

Yeah.

But I think the real trick will be in getting consumers to pay more for those products.
That's a problem, competition.

True. You also have the environmentalist. But after all this it might not be too bad, it's how it's presented to the public that will turn it in our favor.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

But you do remember videos of the people touching the monitors and looking to spread it on purpose.

You mean the one video of a woman touching display models of laptaps in a store? Looked more like OCD to me and a pretty inefficient way to spread a virus.

She did appear to be Asian though. Not sure if she was Chinese.

edit on 4/9/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Numbers update for the America's, and USA States :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
USA states (Worldometer) :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
And BNO USA States (This happens every night about this time...) :

bnonews.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Reinfection may be fairly common

...which is not good news.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

It originated in Wuhan China so no matter how it got here It came from China .

China's probably paying big bucks to get the spotlight off them. Just like the story that this virus didn't come from the lab but the wet market.

Yeah they owned a lot of people before, now they own probably a lot more after melting prices at wallstreet. Even Nature apologized today for linking the virus with China. Haha WTF!!

They will soon proclaim that China is a race and the virus came from space.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Reinfection may be fairly common

...which is not good news.

No, because if this acts like a common cold, we're going to be passing this around for quite some time.
Something to keep an eye on...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
OK, so yeah, screencap overload, but lets just get it done.

These are the updated Financial Times graphs (by John Burn-Murdoch) for the 9th April, much more interesting than just the numbers (that are really just for reference) :

More graphs and info at the link above.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I haven't posted here in a while. Here is my most recent update.

A forklift driver tested positive in the building at the plant I am working at. He drove right past my coworker and I all of the time. He had to go back to work while he waited on his rest results for three days. He was positive

Can I get tested? Nope
Can you get tested? Nope

You have to meet strict criteria set forth by the CDC even if you may have came in contact with someone who tested positive. I know this for a fact because my coworker called the hospital and said he had three symptoms of the virus. He was told he didnt meet the criteria and to call back if he gets worse.

I officially do not believe any damned number that are produced by any country or entity.

The only reason why I know there is a positive test at the massive global company that I am doing some maintenance work at, is because the company sent an email to all of their employees monday and only posted it today for everyone to see today. Didnt tell us contractors until days later. We are talking abouut a billion dollar company.

top topics

<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join