It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hopsitals here are empty and we haven't been on lock down here in TN. Many are going about their daily lives and know this is all BS! Only thing making me and my family ill is the energetic and trans-formative environment, poison in foods, drinks, lotions, make up, et.... oh.... and vaccines. They are all making money while the world loses money. Seems like a perfect plan to me.

This world is not going back to the old ways so get creative and figure out how you will live in the coming future. Nothing happens by chance.... nothing. This has been planned for some time. Its too bad people watch the TV at all. Programming little robots for decades.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Stay well all....
and please read this!

This thread is for Corona Virus UPDATES ONLY!!!

...not debating and/or bickering

...not chit chat, SOAP BOX speeches, recipes, political trolling, class warfare, conspiracy theories, bigoted comments, medical advice, OFF TOPIC banter
ill-mannered remarks toward members or arguing....

Some NON-UPDATE threads here, feel free to join in any of these:
Diseases and Pandemics

Diseases and Pandemics:: Medical Disclaimer
This thread is NOT for discussion of alternative medical treatment of illnesses!!!

Members who continue to disrupt will face temporary posting bans. ATS will not allow the few to ruin it for everyone.

Go after the ball not the player.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility WILL face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If the numbers the media are reporting are correct.1.5 million confirmed with 93,000 deaths worldwide as of 4/09/20 The world population is 7.7 billion. That is approximately .0002% of the population infected with .000013% have died from virus. Even if numbers increase for two more weeks and it doubles each week that would be .001% infected .00006% deaths. Does this seem reasonable to shut the whole world down? I think not. There is something not right going on. Control ,NWO ,Chip Implant, Asteroids,Comets,Solar Storm,World War,Polar Shift.Any of those makes about as much sense as this virus.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Mindseye72

Yes. It does.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mindseye72

You forgot to carry your decimal point. Infected .02% (1.5/7,700) / deceased .0012% (.093/7,700) of world total population.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: InterplanetaryHobo

Assuming those numbers are correct, if it doubles approximately every 3 days, then it will have infected 1.28% of the world population in 18 days, and then if it keeps doubling at the same rate,it will be a major crisis for every hospital and clinic, everywhere involved.

Keeping the hospitals empty for now to help conserve supplies (and refine the most effective treatments and procedures) for the time 18 days from now and after sure seems like a good idea to me!

I know at my hospital for instance, we are going as fast as we can trying to set up a plasma donor program from Covid-19 recovered patients to treat active patients, and it isn't as easy as it should be. There are layers of bureaucracy involved, unfortunately. We are also trying to get enough masks and PPE stockpiled beforehand, and some more ventilators set up. It is a race against time....

edit on 9-4-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
Hopsitals here are empty and we haven't been on lock down here in TN. Many are going about their daily lives and know this is all BS! Only thing making me and my family ill is the energetic and trans-formative environment, poison in foods, drinks, lotions, make up, et.... oh.... and vaccines. They are all making money while the world loses money. Seems like a perfect plan to me.

This world is not going back to the old ways so get creative and figure out how you will live in the coming future. Nothing happens by chance.... nothing. This has been planned for some time. Its too bad people watch the TV at all. Programming little robots for decades.
Here is a TN Chrojan Virus update.

www.nytimes.com...

Like I said wait a week or maybe 2.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

For the numbers I have seen, the doubling effect for the world has slowed down from once every 7 days to now once every 10 days. In the US it has gone from once every 3 days to once every 7- 8 days. But with that said, I have observed in these last few months, it can slow down, and all of sudden increase again.

Of course there can be multiple factors involved, I am just going by the simple thought that all is counted on an equal field (which of course it is not).

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: InterplanetaryHobo

I like your doubling rates better. So, in the US, if we are getting a 7 day doubling rate, that is much better, and gives us more needed time, by a nice margin

6 weeks to prepare is soooo much better than 18 days

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Yeah, we are running at close to 9% deaths ratio.

No. We're not. Stop the fear-mongering please.

USA 's ratio has been climbing, at its highest I think it was around 3.8% a couple of days ago, but it has gone down again, currently at 3.4%, and the downward trend will likely continue until it settles on the real rate, which will likely be less than 1%.

why do people on this site always assume every thread or post relates to the US of A??

I'm in the UK and the death rate is running at close to 9% actually.
edit on 9-4-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is ridiculous! And people wonder why the public get suspicious or question the mainstream info. When the medical staff are gagged it sends out the wrong message - that they have something to hide. Whether that is the reality of how bad it is or the opposite, threatening staff in this way is out of order IMO

NHS staff forbidden from speaking out publicly about coronavirus

Healthcare professionals are being silenced and threatened with disciplinary action for speaking out about their work during the coronavirus outbreak, the Guardian can reveal.

Many NHS staff are increasingly concerned that their ability to share stories about their work is being restricted by a clampdown on speaking out publicly.

It follows reports of doctors and nurses being gagged by hospitals and other NHS bodies from speaking out about widespread shortages of personal protective equipment (PPE). Tactics have included threatening emails, the possibility of disciplinary action, and some people even being sent home from work.

While there could be some logic to hospitals wanting to stop scaremongering when communications departments are overloaded with work at a busy time, many staff feel they are being blocked from highlighting their work during the pandemic.

Workers who have spoken to the Guardian say they fear being disciplined. Several professionals said they worried about losing their jobs. Examples include an email signed by the chief executive of one NHS trust forbidding all staff from talking to the media, and incidents where staff suspect emails and social media accounts are being monitored. Requests by staff to communications departments to permit them to talk to the press have been turned down, leaving staff anxious and fearful for their jobs during the worst global public health crisis of this century.

One nurse who wanted to highlight the vital role of his profession received an email (later recalled) from his trust to all staff, which banned public communications. When he contacted the communications department, he was shocked to receive a response saying simply no media. The team did not say what action they might take to enforce the ban, he said, but the tone was threatening..

Full article here on The Guardian

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Another shipment of defective masks from China! How many have there been already? When will the world stop ordering these masks from China? And is this a production issue or is it more sinister? It seems pretty sketchy right now. It's happened in a fair few countries now.

A lot of 3 million FFP2 masks from China that arrived in Liège last week is useless. "They do not offer sufficient protection," said Minister Philippe De Backer (Open VLD) in the House. Residential care centers experienced difficulties with test kits.

Last Friday, a lot of 3 million FFP2 masks arrived in Liège. The FFP2 masks are the mouth mask that offers the best protection and is used in hospitals. The shortage of these FFP2 masks has been most acute in recent weeks.

"At first glance, there were immediate problems with it," De Backer said in the Chamber about that delivery. 'The FPS Public Health ordered them on March 23. A visual inspection revealed that they did not have a correct CE marking. Nothing could indicate that they were FFP2 masks.

www.standaard.be...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The virus in New York City came from Europe, not China. (they know this from analyzing the genetic variance in the gene.)
edit on 9-4-2020 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
The virus in New York City came from Europe, not China. (they know this from analyzing the genetic variance in the gene.)

It originated in Wuhan China so no matter how it got here It came from China .

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

It would be better to say it came via Europe. It came from China initially.

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join