It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Byrd

This was a Deliberate Act of Bio Warfare by the Chinese Communist Government against it's Imagined Enemies ........

Starting it in its own country? In one of the most productive provinces?

No. I don't believe that. If it'd been biowarfare, they'd have a cure already in place and would have launched it in Hong Kong.

If you’ve previously vaccinated the majority of your population. Then?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Byrd

This was a Deliberate Act of Bio Warfare by the Chinese Communist Government against it's Imagined Enemies ........

OK why would a Country deliberately release something that kills indiscriminately knowing it could reach even its highest members without a cure ?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Looks like Japan is closing its borders.

My update here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 0400000007182020-04-01T19:18:07-05:00180704pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

The whole world politically, financially, religiously was balancing on a knife tip.

If Xi knew he was about to lose his position and lose face with the whole world (which some Chinese think losing face is worse than death)well...

If I burn you burn too.
Might have been his motto.
edit on 1-4-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Sad, but true. Lot of sick people want to take people down with them before they commit suicide.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23
I heard Zinc usage was tied to loss of smell.

Yeah, lots of bad info out there, even from Hahvahd...

Too much of anything, including Zinc, can cause problems.

The fact is, too much zinc, and zinc deficiency, can cause loss of smell/taste.

I don't have time, but I'll wager that the nasal sprays they looked at used way too much.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

edit on Wed Apr 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Documents show backlog of 160,000 coronavirus tests at just one lab company

As the US health care system has scrambled to track the spread of coronavirus, one of the nation's largest commercial labs has faced a backlog of tests that ballooned in the last two weeks, and has delayed results in some cases up to 10 days. New Jersey-based Quest Diagnostics had about 160,000 coronavirus test orders waiting to be processed on March 25, which amounted to about half of the 320,000 total orders for the tests the company had received up to that date, according to Quest internal materials obtained by CNN. The company, which is now testing for the virus at a dozen labs across the country, referred to the orders as a "significant amount of backlog," according to the materials.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sean
If you have to go out because supplies are running low, be damn sure to stay clear of others, do not touch anything you don't have to, don't touch your face, wash your hands and wipe down your items and door knob etc when you get home. I am being serious, you don't want this crud in your home and near your family. The peak might be late April mid May, hunker down be strong and be safe.

I agree, that's what we've (or, I've) been doing. Wiping down everything when we get groceries delivered, while wearing gloves, and still wipe all door knobs and cabinet/drawer pulls, then wash hands. The other day I went to Home Depot, wore gloves even though i stayed in the outdoor section only. quickly realized wearing gloves and masks isn't a strange sight anymore. if i have to go out again for anything I'll add a n95 mask.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2
The loss of the sense of smell seems to be a pathognomonic symptom, which means that, this symptom alone, is enough to establish a diagnostic.
"In the current context, if you have lost the sense of Smell, and don't have a blocked nose, you are positive for Coronavirus. There is no need to get tested." said Dr Corré.

Interestingly, guess what is one of the symptoms of a Zinc deficiency...

Loss of smell.

Zinc isn’t something to mess around with. Two years ago, the FDA warned everyone to stop using zinc-containing nasal sprays to fight colds because these sprays had been linked to more than 100 cases of loss of smell.

www.health.harvard.edu...

Well, this is a revelation, but is the excess or deficiency of zinc the cause of loss of sense of smell, or both?

This theory has made me remember when I lost my sense of smell, for about a year, when I was in my teens.

I worked for Sainsbury's supermarket (UK) from the age of 15 to 18. I was put through a pre-trainee manager program where I ran the frozen food dept. for eight months. Part of my job was adjusting weekly orders. The projected orders were on continuous printer paper and had to be corrected manually with blue/black (plus) and red (minus) Bic biro pens. The adjustments had to be made directly in the sub-zero freezer storage areas as it was a form of inventory management as well.

I soon found out that Bic pens don't like sub-zero temperatures. The only way I could get them to write was to keep the tips in my mouth. Order adjustments took about half an hour to complete and my mouth was always multicoloured by the end.

After eight months I had lost my sense of smell completely. I had always thought it was due to the sustained working in minus zero temps. However, I have just now had a doubt... What if it was the pens?

From a quick search, here are the raw materials of a Bic Crystal Biro Pen

The working end of the pen is brass, an alloy of copper and zinc. Is this coincidental? How much zinc could I have absorbed from the tip from keeping it in my mouth for approx. 30 mins., twice a week for eight months? All I know it took about a year after changing jobs that I could smell again. Who nose!

Sorry to derail from updates... numbers are making me fidget too much, need to look away now and then.
edit on 1-4-2020 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Do you have any evidence to back that up ?
is that your personal Option or do you have some quantified text we could read to confirm that statement?
is there a time period for everyone to stay home or are you just talking about yourself?

What do you hope to achieve by staying home?

Do you hope to wait for a vaccine or enough survivors to get their plasma ?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Is this all just to panic us or have they gon mad/stupid ?
Flu Kills 646,000 People Worldwide Each Year: Study
"Seasonal flu kills up to 646,000 people worldwide each Year"
"The updated numbers, which Do Not include deaths during flu pandemics"

and the way they use Drugs on the sick is killing them!
what is going on? this is ether a Big PSYOP or totale madness.

I think they are doing this for a greater purpose.
some thing evil, control or greed or both.
the super rich are playing sick games with us.
they dont care any more.

if you say any thing against this,
people get angry at you more than any thing before.
Them! realy know how to manipulate.
we have lost the battle for freedom unless we can wake the people up!
I think its to late.
and you all thought trump would save you!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Cool.
Now let's double (or triple it) due to a new virus in town.

What's your point?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Yeah, lots of bad info out there, even from Hahvahd...

Too much of anything, including Zinc, can cause problems.

The fact is, too much zinc, and zinc deficiency, can cause loss of smell/taste.

I don't have time, but I'll wager that the nasal sprays they looked at used way too much.

What do you currently take for zinc?

A multivitamin plus elderberry?

That is more than your recommended daily amount .

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Iv'e had a few drinks so bear with me
We have been misled about the importance of wearing masks
They have admitted there are still plenty of unknown's
what else are we not being privy too?

Agit8dChop and i have brought up this up since volume 1 of the thread
Do carrier's always shed?
Are the 'recovered' also asymptomatic people still contagious?

It's has been pretty well admitted we are in lockdown because there is not enough PPE,
is there another or alternative reason?
Are we being told to stay at home because the 'recovered' have not?

The WHO has been proven unreliable
This is not out of the realm of possibility
apnews.com...
edit on 1-4-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Meh the government is using the emergency powers act, just like they did during ww2, anyone understand your history? The country has declared war on the pandemic, same parallels same type of restrictions. During this time constitutional rights that effect the SAFETY of the citizens is put to the side. Now when this is all over, rest assured all of you guys screaming at the top of your lungs about the government is taking all our rights away etc. their will be litigations scum bums will line up to sue the governments for money etc. cases will reach the state and federal supreme courts and if by law they can prove they were outta line, redemption will be yours. History is your friend, this has happened before. Now as far as the economic fallout that is one hell of a depressing story coming down the pipe. It’s pretty evident thou allot of people are dying all at once these days from this disease..
edit on 1-4-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DankyDSmythe

Apply for Universal Credit online instead of phoning. Try to verify your ID online ... then log back into your UC account and send a journal message asking that someone call you to progress the application. They’ll get back to you within only a day or two. There’s the option of an advance paid into your account same day if you need it.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Iv'e had a few drinks so bear with me
We have been misled about the importance of wearing masks
They have admitted there are still plenty of unknown's
what else are we not being privy too?

Agit8dChop and i have brought up this up since volume 1 of the thread
Do carrier's always shed?
Are the 'recovered' also asymptomatic carrier's still passing the virus?

Are we being told to stay at home because the 'recovered' have not?

It's has been pretty well admitted we are in lockdown because there are not enough masks
is there another or alternative reason?
The WHO has been proven unreliable
This is not out of the realm of possibility.

Everyone who followed this has known that:

Wearing masks cuts down transmission.
    That the virus can be suspended in the air for hours.
    That China was hiding their actual numbers.

All of these facts are now being admitted by the government as 'recent revelations.'

edit on 4/1/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Is this all just to panic us or have they gon mad/stupid ?
Flu Kills 646,000 People Worldwide Each Year: Study
"Seasonal flu kills up to 646,000 people worldwide each Year"
"The updated numbers, which Do Not include deaths during flu pandemics"

and the way they use Drugs on the sick is killing them!
what is going on? this is ether a Big PSYOP or totale madness.

I think they are doing this for a greater purpose.
some thing evil, control or greed or both.
the super rich are playing sick games with us.
they dont care any more.

if you say any thing against this,
people get angry at you more than any thing before.
Them! realy know how to manipulate.
we have lost the battle for freedom unless we can wake the people up!
I think its to late.
and you all thought trump would save you!

Hey there... if you can tell me when there was a time that NYC needed refrigerated trucks to hold bodies from the flu because hundreds died each day I will concede that this virus is no worse. If you can tell me when Italy, France, and Spain have had thousands of people die in the span of a month from the flu...... I will believe the flu is just as bad. If you can tell me when there's been a time when dozens of people have died at nursing homes in the span of a week..... BUT YOU CAN'T. None of this has ever happened before in our lifetimes. Ever.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
thehill.com...

Connecticut confirms death of 6-week-old baby linked to coronavirus

Stay home people !

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join