It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Jail term for anyone spreading falehoods in Hungary just announced.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Sad news from Belgium:
We had a 12 year old girl dying from the virus. She got first symptoms last Wednesday, high fever on Thursday and died in the hospital on Saturday. That is 3 days between feeling healthy to death!

Last week a 14 year old died in Portugal and a 16 year old in France. All similar cases. Doctors don't know why.

We now have 12775 confirmed infection ( real numbers estimated X10)
705 deaths
4920 hospitalized and 1021 on ICU

Still on the upward side of the curve...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
9lineapparel

10 pack of masks for 5 dollars.

If you work at a hospital and in need reach out they have stated that for hospitals they will bulk ship for free to any hospital in need.

They are looking to get into the N95 making business as well, and from the interviews I have seen the CEO looks ready to out the companies jacking the price of the material for making it 50-100 times from what it was pre- virus.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Boris Johnson got it for 3 days then was all good again, he stated he had mild symptoms though at the start. My 14 Yr old daughter sees it as nothing more than an inconvenience as she can't hang with her friends, but that's just her way.... I'm so proud.
"There's nothing to fear but fear itself"

Has anyone died if the flu since this has been about?
I've had the flu once, I had it on the new year of 1998, 8 days before my 18th birthday and I thought I was going to die, the fever was like nothing I have never felt before, I felt that all my bones were broken and if it wasn't for my GF at the time holding me close through the worst of it who knows what would have happened...... All I'm saying is that it doesn't matter how bad you feel even if you feel like your dieing, never except that as the outcome, find strength, its there.
edit on 31-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

This reminds me of going overseas and handing out this drug and similar meds. We take it once a week, when you take it daily in high enough dosages it can be toxic. I've seen people turn yellow and have kidneys shut down because they didn't read and took it daily instead of weekly.

It's not prophylactic in those dosages for a reason.

Unfortunately, It only became 'Prescription only' here on 30th January iirc.
There will probably be more cases...

Maybe not-- who would buy and keep a malaria drug on hand in the US?

Its also used for treating Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthiritis.
I was referring to France, for the 30th January, it was freely available over the counter here up until then.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

I didn't think much of the 5G discussion,
until today I saw a tiny news item pop up in an online paper:
Belgium is rolling out 5G this weekend!
Well, they call it the "light version" since they need to install a lot more antennas, but still, there it is.
I recall Belgian Government informing the public earlier this year that they did not want 5G until more studies are done on it. Guess it takes something simple as a global pandemic to have it approved outside the eye of the public.

honestly, this blew my mind!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

That's what really scares me right now, with what we have caught them trying to do... What have we missed during all the chaos.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
From 20minutes.fr article on this :

"Las Vegas Homeless sleep in Parking Lot, due to Charity Center being Cleaned after Coronavirus Case".

Pic Source Twitter

Also a short Video from Clark County Sheriffs Dept :
twitter.com...

Hotels and B&B's are being used in Europe to house the homeless, as they could become infected, and infect themselves and others.

People are wondering why this isn't happening in Las Vegas.
The Charity Center is due to reopen on the 3rd April, if the cleansing is complete.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
From This Guardian Article I saw last night, but too late to write about :

"New coronavirus study reveals increased risks from middle age "

an extract of the text quoted here :

The analysis found that while the overall death rate for confirmed cases was 1.38%, the rate rose sharply with age – from 0.0016% in the under 10s, to 7.8% in 80s and over.

The study showed only 0.04% of 10 to 19-year-olds required hospital care compared with more than 18% of those in their 80s and above.

Dramatic rises were seen among middle-aged groups too, with 4% of people in their 40s needing hospital treatment and more than 8% of patients in their 50s.

It also links to this article, published yesterday at The Lancet titled "Estimates of the severity of coronavirus disease 2019: a model-based analysis"

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

That's what really scares me right now, with what we have caught them trying to do... What have we missed during all the chaos.

Well, those of us who have been here since page 1 know that there were several people trying to discuss that 5g could be somehow connected. They were all ridiculed and chased off like they were crazy.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
From the French Live Feed :

- 8.45am : "Loss of Sense of Smell, Coronavirus symptom"

Multiple ORL (Oto-Rhino-Laryngologist's) in France have noticed an increase of patients who have only this symptom in the past two weeks, and none other, not even a blocked nasal passage.
"It seemed bizarre" confides Dr Alain Corré, ORL at the Hôpital-Fondation Rothschild in Paris.
With Dr Dominique Salmon of l’Hôtel Dieu (Hospital), they tested about 60 patients with this symptom, and found that 90% of them were positive for Coronavirus.
The loss of the sense of smell seems to be a pathognomonic symptom, which means that, this symptom alone, is enough to establish a diagnostic.
"In the current context, if you have lost the sense of Smell, and don't have a blocked nose, you are positive for Coronavirus. There is no need to get tested." said Dr Corré.

"Sars-Cov-2 is attratcted to nerves, when it enters the nose, instead of attacking the mucus membranes, like other Rhinoviruses, it attacks the olfactive nerve, and blocks odour molecules", explains Dr Corré.
Since 90% of what we eat is linked to the sense of smell, many also say they have lost the sense of taste.

No cases have been described yet as only having lost the sense of taste.

(bolded bits by me, due to importance).
edit on 31-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added "In the past two weeks"

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneyAbout

Well, those of us who have been here since page 1 know that there were several people trying to discuss that 5g could be somehow connected. They were all ridiculed and chased off like they were crazy.

Thats because blaming 5G for Coronavirus is ridiculous.
Can we leave 5G/Reptilians/NWO out of this one thread please ?
edit on 31-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It is so strange, it seems to be really picking up right now.
A lot of people would object, but don't the opportunity to as they are stuck inside!
Funny, even in the planning documents I saw someone post online about installing them, there was no actual reference to 5g - probably so people who are not in the know realise what they are.
a reply to: BowBells

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Yeah i remember a mention of that in the first thread, but from my memory they were thinking that 5g somehow 'switched' on the virus or something?
My way of thinking is, it seems suspicious that the government are installing these as quickly as they can during the lockdown, while people are not aware. Especially as they are linked to Huawai which is of course Chinese and has had a lot of criticism here in the UK. No doubt in a post corona world there would be even more anger about using them to provide these networks. Which is why they are rushing out to install them now.
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2

originally posted by: JourneyAbout

Thats because blaming 5G for Coronavirus is ridiculous.
Can we leave 5G/Reptilians/NWO out of this one thread please ?

He said the two might be somehow connected
didn't say 5G caused the pandemic

Personally I'm starting to believe that governments worldwide are making use of the chaos to roll out the controversial 5G networks without the public protesting it anywhere since they are all hidden inside their homes and not paying attention to anything other then death counts and virus updates

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
North East Thailand: up until today, the province where I live had 3 active cases but we now learn that these patients have recovered fully so now we have 0. Everything seems tranquil and non-catastrophic, I hope it continues that way.

Thailand population nearly 70,000,000, confirmed cases: 1,651 (the first Covid-19 case outside China was identified Jan 13 2020 in Thailand ), deaths: 10, recovered: 342.

I think the Thai medical system has done a fine job keeping this thing to a reasonable scale. The hospitals are not over-burdened. Barring some hard partying young people and a Muay Thai event that was held after it was ordered canceled, most people seem to be complying with the new rules.

A couple of nights ago I looked in to an internet forum for expats living here. They were united in slagging the Thai gov't for it's response to the pandemic but divided about 50/50 on whether the mitigation measures were grossly out of proportion to the need or inadequate and too slowly implemented. Complainers live to complain. Just my impression but I thought many would prefer things to be done as it is in their own home countries no matter how much worse the situation may be there. (insert shrugging emoji here)

Keep well everyone!

edit on 31-3-2020 by Tamsuan because: grammar correction

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
From the French Live Feed :

Emmanuel Macron is visiting Kolmi-Hopen, the largest of the four companies producing Protective Masks in France.
Video of his Speech here

"We have to produce in France, on our ground"
"This Crisis teaches us that certain strategic products and materials, imposes the need for a European Sovereignty (On strategic product fabrication).
We need to reduce our dependance (on outside sources) and equip ourselves for the long term."

France Produces 3.3 Million masks per week "It will be 10 Million by the end of April", the President said.

Companies like Faurecia or Kolmi Hoppen, are mobilising to produce FFP2 Masks. In all, 15 Million masks will be fabricated between now and the end of April.
"I want to have a full and complete independance (of production) by the end of the Year."

On Ventilators :
" We have, of course, placed many orders. We are lucky to have multiple European fabricators, and a big fabricator in France, which is 'Air Liquide'. " Explained Emmanuel Macron, thanking the Industrial group.
"In these last few days, a big initiative has been put together, and a consortium of Companies are going to be able to fabricate Ventilators by mid-May."
250 Ventilators are going to be delivered in the next few days, and 10,000 more by mid-May.

"We have to rebuild our National and European Sovereignty" continued Emmanuel Macron, "It's this solidarity, that will allow us to beat this Invisible, but not Invincible, Enemy".

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Yeah that's what im thinking.
I'm thinking more and more about why the governments are so keen to basically crash their economies over this. Happy for a HUGE amount of businesses to crash. I keep seeing it here in the UK - many may not recover from this. The knock on effect of this is quite literally huge. And whilst the numbers who have died is terribly sad, I am wondering if the measures are too much? I've been very 'in it' for a long time but I'm really trying to work out what the truth of it all is. I don't doubt the virus is real but I do wonder if the extreme measures, new laws and so on are just too much for this? I know the hospitals here in the UK are preparing, I don't doubt there will be a surge - but I'm just starting to wonder if this damage to the economy is going to do way more hurt than the virus in the long run. And i'm not talking about big business - it's everything and everyone else.

horticulture in the UK decimated - so garden centres can't even deliver anymore, and yet construction and 5G can be installed...
That is just one industry, but there are just so many more.

I wonder what else is going on whilst countries are in lockdown.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The Dutch government has ordered a recall of around 600,000 masks out of a shipment of 1.3 million from China after they failed to meet quality standards.

The defective masks had already been distributed to several hospitals currently battling the COVID-19 outbreak, news agency AFP and Dutch media reported. The Dutch Health Ministry has kept the rest of the shipment on hold.

An inspection revealed that the FFP2 masks did not protect the face properly or had defective filter membranes. The fine filters stop the virus from entering the mouth or nose. The masks failed more than one inspection.

“A second test also revealed that the masks did not meet the quality norms. Now it has been decided not to use any of this shipment,” said the health ministry said in a statement to news agency AFP.

They've got a long history of defective products, but I wonder if this was intentional.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Do we have Italians here who can confirm?
italians-replace-eu-flags-with-russ ian-ones

russia-sends-aircraft-with-medical-equipment-to-us

just mentioning

edit on 31-3-2020 by KindraLaBelle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join