It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It's a way to make telework the new normal, and avoid people in large gatherings at workplaces etc, because then they can tamp down on protests/secret groups easier.
Not to mention the surveillance that goes along with it.
So of course that is 'essential construction'

a reply to: JoeRivers

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Ive always been against laws that protect you from injury/death, AS LONG as it isn't harming another person...ie seat belts.
A lot of what you said makes sense, but the thing is, in making that decision for YOURSELF, you can be taking that decision away from someone else who doesn't feel as you do, and could potentially contract it due to your view and not caring. To me it's like a smoker smoking around a non smoker. You make that choice, but you're causing harm to others too. My parents smoking habit led to me having black lungs by the time i was 16....I've never smoked. You can say...well the non smoker can move away....but the non smoker has the right to be there, and is not hurting anyone, so to me the burden should be on the one causing harm in the situation. Bottom line, it's your choice to 'get it over with', but don't take that choice away from others.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoeRivers

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2

originally posted by: JourneyAbout

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

That's what really scares me right now, with what we have caught them trying to do... What have we missed during all the chaos.

Well, those of us who have been here since page 1 know that there were several people trying to discuss that 5g could be somehow connected. They were all ridiculed and chased off like they were crazy.

Thats because blaming 5G for Coronavirus is ridiculous.
Can we leave 5G/Reptilians/NWO out of this one thread please ?

I don't think anyones saying that coronavirus is caused by 5G more that the virus is a distraction and keeps people indoors while they quietly install it. I honestly don't know what to think about it. It is quite unual for installing towers to be a priority during this time.

I am not going to get into the whole 5G debate, but I can understand the reasoning behind continuing with the installs.

The majority of kids are now doing schoolwork from home, and require internet access. There are still a lot of areas that do not have access, so I believe they are trying to ramp that up.

What is unusual is that during a 100% lockdown, our local dry cleaners is still open. How can anyone consider that essential?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying
QVC, the shopping channel has live presenters selling non essential goods.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
SOUTH AFRICA UPDATE (Day 5 of Total Lockdown)

1. Total Confirmed Cases: 1353 (+46)
2. Total Deaths: 5 (+2).
3. Total Tested: 41072

News24

Rate of infections not increasing as rapidly as initially expected. Lockdown effective?

I have an exemption to the lockdown as I am an essential services worker, but have not had to use it yet as I have been able to work from home.

edit on 31/3/2020 by deltaalphanovember because: update deaths

edit on 31/3/2020 by deltaalphanovember because: 5th death confirmed

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

While there are detrimental effects from smoking, so do many activities in our lives have potentially life threatening effects, or make you more susceptible to this virus, such as obesity among others.

My fear with this, and the anti smoking push in general, is the continued erosion of our rights and personal choice to someone else's predefined version of the "correct" way to live.

I don't think it's possible nowadays to defend Smoking in general (Not saying you are at all, just making the point
)
I'd stop now, but I usually get a bit of a cough for a few days/weeks after, and sometimes a throat/upper-lung infection.
I don't really feel like getting that right now, what with all that's going on, but i'll be cutting back a bit day by day, having my first smoke later and later in the day.
Eventually, I just hope to get to the point where its so late in the day, i'll just think 'feck it'.
I'd also have to not drink Alcohol for a while, because that brings the urge on like bonkers.

The last two times i quit, i had the straw from a chupachups lolly, that has a hole down the middle.
I can chew on it a bit, and suck it like a ciggy, and it helped with the cravings.
Need to add it to shopping list for next time I go out.
I quit smoking 7 days ago. I'm 43 and smoked for 29 years. I'm hoping should I get this virus maybe I can give my body some time to heal. I'm not coughing or anything and I noticed my heart isn't beating as fast going up and down the stairs. I met an 80 year old man that smoked for 40 years and he was still kicking. My grandmother started smoking when she was 11. She grew up during the great depression on a tobacco farm in Kentucky. She lived to be 75. I always thought maybe I'd get lucky like her. I didn't think a pandemic would kill me. I had cat scans last year and my lungs have scars from when I had pneumonia in 2003. This has the potential to kill 2/3 of my family.
edit on 31-3-2020 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I see that CNN is showing a big banner on the right of the screen showing TOTAL covid-19 cases in the USA and the World.

They should show ACTIVE cases...which is more realistic to the RIGHT NOW.

TOTAL = All cases since Day #1. That number will never go down. It will always go UP, as long as Covid-19 exists. (fyi: H1N1 total cases and death are still increasing too.)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I see that CNN is showing a big banner on the right of the screen showing TOTAL covid-19 cases in the USA and the World.

They should show ACTIVE cases...which is more realistic to the RIGHT NOW.

TOTAL = All cases since Day #1. That number will never go down. It will always go UP, as long as Covid-19 exists. (fyi: H1N1 total cases and death are still increasing too.)

Yeah so what they're showing how many people have been infected so far. My local news stations are doing the same. They also have counters showing how many people have died.

In Detroit right now the Chief of police is infected and 60 cops.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Anyway to get a City list kind of frustrating with only a County list Randolph County Indiana has 3 cases now i would like to know in what Cities they are in .
edit on 3/31/2020 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

County Health Department

Cities not listed, but there is contact information at the site maybe you can find out from someone there.
edit on 31-3-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Pray for Fredo.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here's NY's updated numbers this morning we were at 67325 now we are at the 75795, deaths are at 1550:
www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Some more 'street talk' from Southern California and social media. I'm personally hearing/seeing quite a few accounts of people who were sick in Jan/Feb with similar symptoms to covid19 who recovered but not 100% (still felt tired or still had mild cough every once in a while but not constant) and then 3-4 weeks later they got sick again with the same symptoms as if it remained in their system and re-emerged. One account I was just reading on facebook was from a woman in my neighborhood who is high risk so she has been strictly self quarantined for the last 3 weeks and there has been nobody in or out of her home and no deliveries; she's just got sick and is wondering how since there is no recent (3 weeks) opportunity for infection, however she was sick with all of the covid19 symptoms 4 weeks ago and is speculating that it came back rather than she got infected again. I personally know seven people who have said the same thing to me about their own experiences.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamana12
Some more 'street talk' from Southern California and social media. I'm personally hearing/seeing quite a few accounts of people who were sick in Jan/Feb with similar symptoms to covid19 who recovered but not 100% (still felt tired or still had mild cough every once in a while but not constant) and then 3-4 weeks later they got sick again with the same symptoms as if it remained in their system and re-emerged. One account I was just reading on facebook was from a woman in my neighborhood who is high risk so she has been strictly self quarantined for the last 3 weeks and there has been nobody in or out of her home and no deliveries; she's just got sick and is wondering how since there is no recent (3 weeks) opportunity for infection, however she was sick with all of the covid19 symptoms 4 weeks ago and is speculating that it came back rather than she got infected again. I personally know seven people who have said the same thing to me about their own experiences.

I recall several weeks ago some speculation that Covid-19 may be a life long disease. Outbreaks every so often.

I am not sure of any science to back that up, but anecdotal reports of it happening, make me wonder.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hawaii is providing quite detailed information.

health.hawaii.gov...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I have been looking for an email I received about the manufacture of the blue mask you see everyone wearing. The video consisted of 8 people sitting in a small dirty room (my guess is Pakistan or India or maybe the Uyghurs in China ) with 5 sewing machines. As the mask are sown they fall to the concrete floor in big piles (surprised it is not dirt) where the other men (no one has shoes on which is probably good) attach the elastic to place around your ears.. I am not saying the mask you have is made this way but.... I would look to see where your mask is made. Sorry I can not post the video as I evidently deleted it. It was an eye opener for me as I always think things like this are created in a more sterile environment. Not the video I was looking for but nevertheless....t.co...

Masks (at least those not used by the public) are sterilized before wearing (washed, UV light.) So... wash your mask before wearing. I do.

Washable masks are the best idea.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So..now U.S. Mainstream Media and authorities BELIEVE CHINA, because the U.S. Death Toll from Covid-19 has exceeded what China has reported.

www.usnews.com...

Sure..might as well believe China's figures now, because it fits the fear-mongering agenda. Right?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

From 20minutes.fr article on this :

"Las Vegas Homeless sleep in Parking Lot, due to Charity Center being Cleaned after Coronavirus Case".

Pic Source Twitter

I had seen that... it's just heartbreaking. With our wealth, that's the best we can do when a facility needs cleaning?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Italy reported 4053 new cases and 837 deaths.

Good news though: The curve keeps flattening as the lockdown reaches the day 22.

finsharing.com...

www.worldometers.info...

CFR is holding at 19%.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Pray for Fredo.

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo diagnosed with coronavirus; he will continue working from home

I'll pray. But for which way???

edition.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join