It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Squeak

Shoot! Back to live feed again.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This has a ring of truth to my mind: www.google.co.uk...

Basically, the gist of the article is that COVID-19 arrived and began spreading here in the U.K. “no later than” mid-January. Therefore, many people may have contracted it already (seemed like everyone had a chest infection at the start of the year who I know) long before the current hysteria started. This would also tie in with the earlier post that stated it was “no longer a HCID”. So, if the antibody test bears this out - once it’s up and running in sufficient numbers - How to start untangling this mess?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is an excellent resource for cases in Canada.

Not only do they provide the provincial breakdowns but they basically have a blow-by-blow recap of each day, indicating new cases, deaths and notable points.

In the early days, they mentioned where all of the travel cases were from but now, with the numbers, they seem to have dropped that.

There are so many which came from Egypt and Iran. Very few from China, despite a large Asian population in Canada. Egypt really sticks out to me.

beta.ctvnews.ca...

Found this from March 2 referring to Egypt not being on the list of countries Canada was originally looking out for incoming cases:

Egypt is not on that list, and Ontario in fact now has more Egypt-linked cases of COVID-19 than that country itself has publicly reported. Williams said another country has encountered the same situation with Egypt-linked cases, leading him to believe this is a cluster related to a specific event there.

Egypt has only two publicly reported cases of the illness.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

I have seen a Nile river cruise mentioned on here a few times.

edit on 24-3-2020 by NxNWest because: (no reason given)

Egypt is reporting just over 400 cases and are likely higher than what they are reporting.
edit on 24-3-2020 by NxNWest because: Details

www.theguardian.com...

Lots about the possible reasons why here, including preserving tourism. Mention of an outbreak on a cruise ship on the Nile and this quote:

The Egyptian military announced new measures, including using the chemical weapons department to help with testing.

Do they bring in chemical weapons folks because they are already trained on the handling of a dangerous thing you can’t see?
edit on 24-3-2020 by NxNWest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NxNWest

Good find! Thanks NxNWest!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
blimey!

It took a while to get to 250k, then only 5 days to reach 350k, 2 days later we are at 418k.

Shizzza

That's what 'exponential growth' means. And the curve is pretty darn steep.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Following Honolulu Mayor's stay home order, Hawaii's Governor has issued the order for the entire state. Effective midnight tonight.

That is a good move.
I am hoping that our governor does it in Pennsylvania soon.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2
Just a few screencaps for the evening numbers :

World Top Numbers :

USA States :

Sources :
www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

This is morbid and all but I can't help getting a David Letterman Top 10 feel with these updates.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
So Russia only 495 cases and 1 death lol Why do Countries lie about this ??

Russia closed their border very early on in this pandemic, they took it very seriously.

Russia knows what nasty things can be produced in a bio lab .

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
West Virginia's count goes from 20 to 39 in one day. 4 residents and 2 staff in one nursing home confirmed.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Squeak
Strange activity (excavating a large hole behind the Wuhan Hospital) being shown on the Wuhan Live Cam from Feb 26 ight now.

www.youtube.com...

One thing that just irked me about that live feed from Wuhan the other night. They are scrolling advice at the bottom of the feed, and one warning specifically states that you should not have takeout food . Half of America is still living off takeout .

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Almost half of Canada’s cases are community spread.

48 per cent are a result of infection from community transmission, while 42 per cent are tied to travel and seven per cent are linked to close contact with a traveller who tested positive.

www.cbc.ca...

This is why we aren’t going out for awhile.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23

Strange activity (excavating a large hole behind the Wuhan Hospital) being shown on the Wuhan Live Cam from Feb 26 ight now.

www.youtube.com...

One thing that just irked me about that live feed from Wuhan the other night. They are scrolling advice at the bottom of the feed, and one warning specifically states that you should not have takeout food . Half of America is still living off takeout .

I know that. You take the McDonald's bun; the worker is asymtomatic and touch the bun, the bun gets infected, the hamburger bun is then touched by the consumer and then the hands are contaminated and then the digestive system gets all confused and ... But we were told on TV all this about 4 to 5 weeks ago here and yet no one is listening.
PLEASE DON'T EAT OUT ANYMORE

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ComebackLogic

Basically, the gist of the article is that COVID-19 arrived and began spreading here in the U.K. “no later than” mid-January. Therefore, many people may have contracted it already (seemed like everyone had a chest infection at the start of the year who I know) long before the current hysteria started. This would also tie in with the earlier post that stated it was “no longer a HCID”. So, if the antibody test bears this out - once it’s up and running in sufficient numbers - How to start untangling this mess?

And yet I mentioned my theory here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am most correct on this stuff. Maybe my "street-talk" may start soaking in to many ATS members here.

Thanks again for everyone reading my post.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: elitegamer23

www.youtube.com...

I know that. You take the McDonald's bun; the worker is asymtomatic and touch the bun, the bun gets infected, the hamburger bun is then touched by the consumer and then the hands are contaminated and then the digestive system gets all confused and ... But we were told on TV all this about 4 to 5 weeks ago here and yet no one is listening.
PLEASE DON'T EAT OUT ANYMORE

I’m america we will suggest you upsize your fries , drink , and corona burger all in the name of the ECONOMY !

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2
Just a few screencaps for the evening numbers :

World Top Numbers :

USA States :

Sources :
www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

This is morbid and all but I can't help getting a David Letterman Top 10 feel with these updates.

I have been slowly watching the Diamond Princess slowly drop down toward the bottom of the rankings.. =

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Russian authorities do not know the full extent of the coronavirus outbreak across the country and should step up measures to stem the pandemic, a top official said Tuesday.

Russia, which shares a border with China and has a population of 144 million, has officially reported 495 cases of the coronavirus but no confirmed fatalities.

"The problem is that the volume of testing is very low and no one has a clear picture" of the situation in Russia and the world, Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin told President Vladimir Putin during a meeting.

"The picture that is unfolding is serious," said Sobyanin, who heads an anti-coronavirus task force at Russia's State Council.

He said the number of people infected with the coronavirus was "significantly" higher than official figures.

www.france24.com...
edit on 3/24/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
despite the world is going to hell in a handbasket in a month or so - I will say - my Governor and Ohio Department of Health Head are doing a pretty damn good job.

Props to Dewine and Amy Acton

link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: ComebackLogic

And yet I mentioned my theory here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am most correct on this stuff. Maybe my "street-talk" may start soaking in to many ATS members here.

Thanks again for everyone reading my post.

I agree with you.

And I had read somewhere on here earlier on that digestive acids in the stomach kill most viruses but taking antacids was an issue in this case. Less stomach acid, less chance of killing the virus in the gut.

We aren’t eating out and haven’t for nearly two weeks.

link   

edit on Tue Mar 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Tue Mar 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: already posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join