It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: tetra50

So Italy uses Huawei and ZTE 5G and it is use there ? Well they seems to have quite a lot cases there also...

There was allready mentiomed somewhere that Italy sign in with the silk road...

Defying Allies, Italy Signs On to New Silk Road With China

I dont like this, 5G is been builded here...so far few kilometers from my house..

Don’t worry. If you develop a serious case, then it’s a crap shoot.

Yeah, a crap shoot, that’s the ticket.

I keep telling everyone but some do not listen.

The airwaves are now louder than bombs.

# 1084

Hey TheWhiteKnight:

I have ears to hear. I never doubted.
stay safe,
tet

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mamana12

I am watching, and liking what I am seeing. I missed yesterday though. If this is a replay of yesterday, I guess I am humbly grateful hah

edit on 21-3-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: elitegamer23
One thing that just amazes me with this event is the amount of trolls in forums across the internet.

The amount of disinformation out there , sometimes with people who seem to be pushing an agenda to downplay this virus.

People still are taking this as if it’s no big deal and some joke about it still. One thing that truly amazes me is how corporations and even random people on Internet forums are still placing value on a pretend economy over tangible human lives .

This event is showing the true ignorance of the human species .

Cuomo ordered 100% of all non essential business down on Sunday. He said that the company he works for (fortune 500), is getting their lawyers on the case. Going to try to fight the mandate, so they can keep working. He is all for it. DumbA$$.

I just heard they were able to appeal, so they can now continue to work.

What good is a 100% shutdown, if it is not 100%. What the company does is not essential for life!

My brother in law is one that thinks this whole thing is nothing.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Just noticed highest daily tally in India to date: 80 new cases but I'm willing to bet there are a lot more.

www.worldometers.info/coronavirus

Italy's tally is huge!

56 new deaths in UK.

Look at the UK specifically and you'll see that out of the closed cases of 298, only 65 recovered, compared to 233 deaths, that's 78% dead and 22% recovered.

Are these numbers to be ignored with 3,847 active cases with only 1% critical?? Per 1 mil population though, it's only 60 per 1 mil who are contracting the virus.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
1035 new cases in the UK today

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
1035 new cases in the UK today

Let's hope that that figure doesn't represent front line peeps as I believe that is where they are testing other than those admitted into hospital with symptoms!

Worried Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

Per one of your recent posts, take a look at a map of Italy, and the US for 5g. Just saying.
tetra

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Come on, if it were because of the 5G and virus a bio-weapon activated by it... They would have waited till every country finished installing 5G. Even if you say, "it was an accidental release", then they wouldn't have activated it yet.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: elitegamer23

New York City and L A are going to dramatically reduce the amount of people they test so these numbers will drop.

I can see that happening. Only problem is, it'll come back an bite them on the asp down the road. I don't think there is an easy answer that will satisfy everyone.

I think a big part of NYC and LA dropping the amount of people they test has to do with conserving what PPE and manpower they have

America is in for a tough time .

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Confirmed in my county about 10 miles away.

www.moodyonthemarket.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: redpassion
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Come on, if it were because of the 5G and virus a bio-weapon activated by it... They would have waited till every country finished installing 5G. Even if you say, "it was an accidental release", then they wouldn't have activated it yet.

hey redpassion:

IF it were possible to do such, you just activate it in certain highly traveled areas, and let contagion take over from there....just saying. It isn't a simple focused plan with simple focused rules for our focused minds...
stay safe,
tetra

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Can you hear me now?

# 1085

edit on 21-3-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: Biden/Clinton: Bringing US Together

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that the population of San Marino could be wiped off the map??

Last population count: 33,562

Latest virus figures: Total cases 151. 20 dead. 127 active cases. 12 serious critical. per 1 mil population: 4,450. So, if this virus keep[s coming back as is expected, could wipe out all of San Marino, especially if it comes back with 2x as much power!

Its running at 4,450 people infected with only 33,562 population

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
a reply to: elitegamer23

China didn’t collapse with 700,000,000 in a lockdown . 

Are you sure about that?

Forbes

In an ever evolving situation dont you think that is a little presumptuous?

I think Europe and the USA will resemble a collapsed society more than China after this is all said and done . Of course their numbers and fake, but even the USA Today is telling us they will stop counting the sick. Before long we probably won’t even count the dead . Everyone’s numbers in this event are skewed or fake .

Looking at Italy today, and how fast it’s exploding in the USA , it almost seems like it’s hitting western societies much harder than it hit China .

If you consider Chinas government to be collapsed, then prepare for the same declaration for many in Europe and North America to be collapsed.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Wow Americans #1 again!!! (% increase )

Yep - with the vast majority asymptomatic or mild )no need for hospitalization.

Update:

CFR still going down in the USA, and going down faster as testing increases - 1.5% yesterday, 1.3% this morning, 1.2% now.

Most people just don’t comprehend the concept of staying home and staying away. Corporate America is naive and most Americans are still working .

Yes, most people are rational and recognize that this is not nearly as serious for the vast majority of people as the fear-mongers would have us believe.

There is definitely something else going on behind the scenes.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Our German members deboarcher...(sorry for bad spelling) summed up nicely how in where he is it's ok to go to work and spread germs between 6am and 6pm but once home You're under strict quarantine, the old the show must go on, at the expense of those of us that make up the cogs in the wheel.

Well...

Update:

Maybe it is because Germany's CFR is still the lowest of anywhere else - though it has risen a tiny bit in the last couple of days - was 0.2% for a long time, has risen to about 0.33% as of now?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: olaru12

How do you think the authorities will act against it? Do you see Martial law in the US future. I do...

Honestly? I don't really know. With the numbers seeming to be running wild here, cuomo swore that he wouldn't declare Martial Law, but we're skirting close to it shutting all non-essential business, schools, ect. But yeah, I think we're going to start seeing lock downs. Once you start ordering things closed I think it will build up to that.

Lock downs are the only chance we have of preventing a catastrophe through the entire Western world. Numbers are running wild across Europe and the USA. The Middle East is starting to show beyond Iran. It’s fingers are in Africa now as well as India.

Whilst the figures we are seeing now are bad, and they are, they are truly nothing compared to what is coming. Talk of flattening the curve is nice, well meaning, but unlikely to be possible now in many areas. That isn’t to say that the USA with its huge states cannot lockdown and buy time. It can.

I just hope it burns out like it apparently has in China - if you believe those lying CCP cretins. Otherwise folks, we will be watching the abyss stare back at us for sometime and many millions will die. People don’t seem to realise it beyond this fragile bastion of CT’s - and we’re the loons. Not this time, but I wish I was.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Update:

CFR still going down in the USA, and going down faster as testing increases - 1.5% yesterday, 1.3% this morning, 1.2% now.

What is CFR?
I searched your 1.2% link for CFR and CFR doesn't appear on the link.
I couldn't find 1.2% searching the link either.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Wow Americans #1 again!!! (% increase )

Yep - with the vast majority asymptomatic or mild )no need for hospitalization.

Update:

Most people just don’t comprehend the concept of staying home and staying away. Corporate America is naive and most Americans are still working .

Yes, most people are rational and recognize that this is not nearly as serious for the vast majority of people as the fear-mongers would have us believe.

There is definitely something else going on behind the scenes.

When our hospitals reach critical across the land I bet you disappear from these treads .

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Each country probably has their own specific mutation and strain by now. Each will differ in seriousness.

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join