It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

wait until we get all the news cases that the people being tested now have infected. I'm in nyc, work in construction for MTA, seems like it's gonna be really bad here soon, Cuomo and DeBlasio seem to be more busy fighting each other than shutting stuff down. Seems like they're doing it in stages as opposed to going straight to lockdown. On the construction end we are still working seems like our work will not be shutting down. For some of the contractors probably even better since stations are emptier and it's easier for our people to work.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Theoxx

That is concerning and definitely worth keeping an eye on.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MaverickLRD

The zinc takes a while to get into the cells, if you have a cold then take zinc it shortens the cold by a day. But if you have been taking the zinc for a while its a different story anecdotally that is.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: butcherguy

Some studys clain there is Increased risk of death with long term use of Quinine

Long-term Use of Quinine for Restless Legs Syndrome Linked with Increased Risk of Death

Studys itself can be also false, so hard to say for sure....maybe limit the dosage and take s break from it . The dosage makes the poison, not the Quinine ...even zinc is harmfull with too high dosage

I checked the recommended adult dosage before I started the zinc. It is 40 mg daily. I am trying to take it every 28 hours instead of daily since the pills are 50 mg.
I am not planning on taking the tonic long term... unless this virus stays with us a really long time! Then I will rethink this.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tukota
Check your PM

And we now have 3 deaths, with one being over 70 I believe.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Indeed, what I mean though is whether the severity or unusualness is any larger than normal. Since i suspect that any virus/disease varies year to year in it's severity. So like in 2002 there may have been more severe cases than in 2006. Everything changes, so you are bound to have some manner of abnormality every year. So an in depth study looking at the normal variance year to year, and if their is an "insane" difference this year (that doesn't have other explanations), then that could mean something. But that's just what I mean, is that it's a bit vague.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This is because testing is now occuring and results are coming back, in batches. You are not seeing "new" cases, you are finding out how many are actually infected.

Yeah, that's the scary part. So far there are only four cases in my county. Oneida. That's going to be jumping up.
www.wktv.com...

UTICA – Two new cases of Coronavirus have been confirmed in Oneida County, according to the Oneida County Executive’s Office. The new cases bring the total number of confirmed cases in the county to four. As of Wednesday afternoon, 137 people are under mandatory quarantine, 81 people are under precautionary quarantine, and 130 have been tested.

edit on 19-3-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FellowHuman

Indeed, what I mean though is whether the severity or unusualness is any larger than normal.
Apparently the Italian doctors noticed something was different.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: judoka

I'm interested in these passes you are making reference to. The reason being I'm in the Army, located in the North UK. The location where I am stationed performs a particular critical defence function. So that element of my location will soon go into 'clean quarantine'. We don't have masses of personnel. The remainder will be stood down (some have been detailed for various Ops if needed) but many, like me will remain in support of the critical defence asset but separate from the 'clean quarantine'. I and many others have to commute every day, no passes for us and nothing on any brief I have been given so far. I'm not trying to be rude or in your face but I am questioning this. None of my wider circle of friends in other locations have even mentioned 'key worker' passes.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
US Just jumped to 12996. 2220 new cases in NYS today.

My figures showed not hitting 12800 till tomorrow. It is doubling faster than every 3 days now.

coronavirus.1point3acres.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

My figures showed not hitting 12800 till tomorrow. It is doubling faster than every 3 days now.

I personally don't believe its doubling as much as more people are being tested so current cases are now being reported.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I personally don't believe its doubling as much as more people are being tested so current cases are now being reported.

yep more testing = more positives. But they people have been infecting others so another week from now we'll have another big spike as testing starts getting mkre wide.

link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

And I also find it hard to belief that this virus which appears to be one hell of a tool, is natural.
Why?
If you were tasked with designing a virus that could appear to have come about naturally in order to conduct a depopulation exercise that was both effective in the long and short term ensuring that it prevented the worlds population growing further then this virus has the attributes and characteristics of such a best results wish list tool set. That kills mainly the elderly and the ill and doesn't impact the young too much. It is said that those who have had the virus where it has progressed to the lungs have lung damage which in many cases will probably reduce life expectancy. It is not yet known whether it will re-ignite once it has been in the body. It is said that those recovered can then be re-infected and 2nd infections could be fatal. Apparently it is said to attack the testes because there is a high ABC2 receptor count in the testes which may impact reproduction. One could go on.

I also believe that the numbers in China are a lot higher then they are expecting the world to believe. Based on population size China's death rate without accounting for an exponential factor should be at least 145,000, using Italy as a benchmark having only population of 4% of that of China.

I hope I am wrong but as of this moment I think this came from a lab and is a cocktail BW.

Who is responsible now that's a who dunnit?

edit on 19-3-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

Cases Deaths Serious Critical Recovered
241,514 /9,848 /7,008 /224 /85,292

United States 11,597 /171 /60 /4 /9

edit on 19-3-2020 by Joeshiloh because: correct

link   
a reply to: opethPA

Yes. These are not "new" cases. We are finding out how many are actually infected.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

You have provided no reason for it not to be natural.

Based on population size China's death rate without accounting for an exponential factor should be at least 145,000, using Italy as a benchmark having only population of 4% of that of China.
China took extreme isolation measures and increased their medical capacity. Italy did not. There are indications that infections started in Italy months before they were recognized.
edit on 3/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Looks like the US and UK will be redeploying Special Forces back home.. for domestic needs.

I mean, "they're no longer needed in Iraq."

The US-led coalition is temporarily withdrawing training forces from Iraq as a protective measure against the novel coronavirus, a senior official in the alliance said on Thursday.

www.france24.com...

edit on 3/19/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

I read somewhere that a lot of the new cases in NY are in one Hasidic Jewish community in Brooklyn, so it may be a case of close community contact facilitating an outbreak in a concentrated community. The thing is that something like that is unlikely to spread far beyond itself unlike the South Korean cult.

I don't think Hasidic Jews necessarily circulate too closely with the wider world.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Possibly.

I figured the doubling rate back on 3/9 from the rate at which it doubled from 3/2 to 3/9. The numbers were pretty consistent, until today. I expected to see a real surge in numbers if it was due to more testing, a huge jump in one day. Instead we have seen a consistent doubling in confirmed cases, now with the numbers higher than I had calculated.

I could be wrong. Nothing is gospel truth with this thing.

Here are the numbers again from part 4 page 282, 3/9.

3/2 about 100 cases
3/5 about 200 cases
3/7 about 400 cases

Projected based on doubling every 3rd day:

3/9 about 800
3/11 or 12 about 1,600
3/14 or 15 about 3,200
3/17 or 18 about 6,400
3/20 or 21 about 12,800
3/23 or 24 about 25,600
3/26 or 27 about 51,200
3/29 or 30 about 102,400

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So far all I have seen personally is the result of the fear, rather than the results of any actual virus....

I'm sure it's as bad as they say.....

Just an observation...

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join