It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Wouldn't it be better to infect every single person, whoever dies, dies and once everyone are immune, gg free country, everyone can do whatever they want because they can't get infected? Everything will be open and working and most importantly everyone can come infected or not cos it won't matter.

Some country should try it as an experiment to see what happens.

Haven't you got a COBRA meeting to head Boris?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be better to infect every single person, whoever dies, dies and once everyone are immune, gg free country, everyone can do whatever they want because they can't get infected? Everything will be open and working and most importantly everyone can come infected or not cos it won't matter.

IM SURE I HEARD BEFORE THIS IS THE DUTCH APPROACH?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Humanity Will Always Survive Pandemics , the Fear Comes when We Do Not Know Who's Next to Succumb to it .............

edit on 19-3-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
South Carolina:

80 cases active
21 new today
1 death

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: FellowHuman

But, reading that article, it doesn't say anything about any confirmation of actually coronavirus, just talk about "abnormal amount or severity" of "unusual" pneumonia, whatever that even means.
It means that doctors were seeing symptoms of unusual severity. But you're right, there is no confirmation on the cause.

I don't think that there is any question it started in China.

And I will add that I have been seeing 'unusual' albeit mild respiratory symptoms coming through my Clinic since November last year too.
Wont go into too much detail at this stage
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
PA Governor Wolf shutting down all but ‘life sustaining ‘ businesses at 8pm tonight.
WFMZ

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
3 member of the 76ers organization have tested positive according to Twitter.

It doesn't mention names.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

German pharmaceutical giant Bayer AG announced Thursday that it donated 3 million tablets of the malaria drug Resochin to the United States amid testimonies that it could potentially treat individuals with the deadly Chinese coronavirus. Resochin, which is made of chloroquine phosphate, is presently not approved for consumption in the U.S., though the company is working with federal public health agencies to secure authorization for its use nationwide.

www.breitbart.com...#

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well, it's more than obvious, that we are never going to know the true numbers of the infected, because we don't have enough test kits.

The fellow that died in our county, went to the doctor. They sent him home with meds. So, more than likely, he spread it. Don't see how he couldn't have.

Supposedly, they did not test him, until AFTER he got worse, and was taken to the hospital.
So, how many days, before he got sick, was he contagious?

200 hundred tests a day is what they are hoping for, eventually.
So yeah, we will never know true numbers of infected.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, it's more than obvious, that we are never going to know the true numbers of the infected, because we don't have enough test kits.

The fellow that died in our county, went to the doctor. They sent him home with meds. So, more than likely, he spread it. Don't see how he couldn't have.

Supposedly, they did not test him, until AFTER he got worse, and was taken to the hospital.
So, how many days, before he got sick, was he contagious?

200 hundred tests a day is what they are hoping for, eventually.
So yeah, we will never know true numbers of infected.

The other issue here is that we could be treating people BEFORE they get really sick!!! WHY is that seemingly not even an option. It's crazy to me. We know antivirals help. We know from other countries that there are things that work.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

The other issue here is that we could be treating people BEFORE they get really sick!!!
Treated how? The same way flu patients are treated?
edit on 3/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

You want us to practice preventative medicine!? That's anathema!

I'm pretty sure that's how some of the other countries are effectively slowing the spread. Like you say, if only.
Madness indeed to only tests once the symptoms develop and complications arise.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ch1m3ra

You want us to practice preventative medicine!? That's anathema!

Social distancing is preventative.
Preventative means not getting sick in the first place.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Wow... Just wow...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Yeah. I'm thinking he needs to be thrown in the dying group since human life is worth so little.

edit on 19-3-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41
a reply to: MrRCflying

Yeah. I'm thinking he needs to be thrown in the dying group.

I wouldn't wish it on anybody. Even if you survive, at the very least you will be miserable for days, weeks, or months.

Who wants to go through that?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

US Customs and Border Patrol officers at Chicago's O'Hare Airport intercepted packages at mail facility containing illegal medical test kits from the United Kingdom, some designed to test for Covid-19.

According to a news release, the shipments contained testing kits for "various viruses and diseases including Covid-19," but that not all the parcels contained Covid-19 test kits.

Groups of test kits had "generally one Covid-19 kit within groups of alleged test kits for meningitis, IVF, MRSA" and "salmonella." CBP turned the parcels over to the US Food and Drug Administration.

This is from CNN ... I don’t quite understand. Prohibited test kits from the U.K. found at o’hare in Chicago and were taken by the FDA? Weird.

We kinda need those ... thanks for trying, friends in UK.
edit on 19-3-2020 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
OK, last update for the night, From the French Live feed at 23.15 :

"Uruguayan lady travelled from Spain to Uruguay on or just before the 7th March, and promptly went to a wedding with ~500 guests in MonteVideo, attended by Uruguayan Jet-Set people.
She didn't know she was contagious, and is assumed to be responsible for 44 of the current 79 cases in Uruguay."

www.20minutes.fr...

Sheesh !
What would be the correct Term for the "Typhoid Mary" for Coronavirus/COVID19 ?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

Prohibited test kits from the U.K.

It says "illegal", and "alleged test kits."

As in bogus?
www.bizpacreview.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
British Columbia Canada has announced 40 new cases of the novel coronavirus and one new death, bringing the provincial total to 271 cases and eight deaths.

From what I can see in my little town so far.. No one gets what the hell is going on here.. People out walking, driving milling about. It's a beautiful spring day nothing to worry about here. All the teenagers do not get what is going on or just plain don't care.
My step daughter returned home from visiting family and even attempting to take her child on a cruise.. She returned back yesterday and was suppose to self quarenten for 14 days.. Is she doing that.. Hell no.. Selfish ignorant and being plain stupid.

I see bad bad things coming here really really soon..
No one is doing the things they need to but.. They will when it's too late.
I feel like I'm surrounded by stupidity.
If it hits bad here we are truly doomed..
Ignorance is bliss I guess...

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join