It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
As was expected, the EU has started blaming Russia for spreading ''fake news'' regarding COVID-19. It's a part of their agenda to undermine European civilization...

I'm starting to get real tired of this EU BS superstate.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I’ve seen images circulating on social media that people are saying is the UK military on the streets. One problem though is they are driving on the wrong side of the road. Makes you wonder if there is an agenda in pushing this disinfo and who may be behind it.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Where in County Durham. That’s where I’m from and the only sirens I ever hear are the weekly checks from the chemical plants.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

Who knows who is spreading it but being spread it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

You do know the Uk drives on the left ? (Not seen the pics so apols if they are on the right)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

can you show these " wrong " images ???????????????

i now have 4 people who know what they are seeing - telling me that the UK military - is infact live - and creating all the pre position staging areas logistics etc - to operate insde the M25

so far - only redcaps have been seen with weapons - but thats going to change

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

Where in County Durham. That’s where I’m from and the only sirens I ever hear are the weekly checks from the chemical plants.

Barnard castle was where the video came from but it's been taken down. My missus heard our local one this morning.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just posting about what I observed yesterday when traveling on the trains:

Only saw about 5 other people with masks on.

People still going about their daily routine to work.

Train staff at Liverpool and Paddington street not wearing gloves or masks.

Police at Liverpool and Paddington street not wearing gloves or masks.

whilst on train to Liverpool street, couple of people coughing but not covering mouths, wasn't constant coughing, just every now and then.

whilst traveling on Great western trains... again couple of people coughing, no masks or gloves. I had masks, 3 of them at once and some guy had gloves when he got off train, put them on.

Switched trains... when next train came, a young mother got on behind me with her child in a buggy... she sat in same carriage as me... I noticed she looked a little ill... her child was crying a bit, making noise... the mother had some sniffles... wiped her nose... i noticed her face looking pale and red... that's when i got up and moved carriage... where unfortunately another young lady had a cough... every so often... i sat about 3 seats in front of her, hopefully it was far enough... she never covered her mouth from what I could hear.. it could have been nothing but yeah... you do begin to wonder whether these people had the virus!

People have been asked to self-isolate if they have symptoms of a cold... I was getting pissed off under my masks, didn't want to remove them and begin shouting... just in case... couldn't wait to get off the train.

I know this isn't an update on the virus but hope the MODS don't mind my update on people traveling about

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hopefully I'm going to be wrong about it, but I got a feeling there's going to be a lock down in NY. This just came in:
www.wktv.com...

ALBANY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew Cuomo has announced that all indoor portions of New York malls, amusement parks and bowling alleys will be temporarily closed to the public starting Thursday at 8 p.m. Governors from Pennsylvania, Connecticut and New Jersey are following the same protocol as part of the effort to combat coronavirus.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb

You do know the Uk drives on the left ? (Not seen the pics so apols if they are on the right)

Yes John, that's where I'm from.

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

can you show these " wrong " images ???????????????

i now have 4 people who know what they are seeing - telling me that the UK military - is infact live - and creating all the pre position staging areas logistics etc - to operate insde the M25

so far - only redcaps have been seen with weapons - but thats going to change

Sure

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

That's a picture talking about Glasgow, not London.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

There are a couple of places sirens in Barnard Castle could have come from. Deerbolt Young Offenders Institute and Glaxo. There is a water treatment plant nearby that has chlorine leak sirens. Can't see there being air raid sirens there TBH but could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

I didn't specifically say London in my original post. Has anyone seen these supposed military convoy images from London? There should be some seeing as everyone has a camera in their pocket nowadays.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Seen them on the M1junction 17 northbound this afternoon however I do a lot of driving and see them some time’s could just be a coincidence a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Realised I put the M1 it’s a bloody long road 😂
edit on 18-3-2020 by thecrow001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
m25 live camera link

If anybody wants to try them and see, also has the other motorways.

edit to add - i am now not sure how many are down for 'camera in operational use' but there are quite a few at the moment.
edit on 18-3-2020 by johnb because: see post

2nd edit - this has got be the quietest the M25 has ever been flicking through those cams although there are loads 'in use' so you cant see.
edit on 18-3-2020 by johnb because: see post

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thecrow001

No doubt you are likely to see them on the road, I have on many occasions, but for some to then make the leap to London lock down is a bit premature.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
m25 live camera link

If anybody wants to try them and see, also has the other motorways.

I would be looking at airport routes for secondary bases as most will be closed and unused by the public for a while

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: thecrow001

No doubt you are likely to see them on the road, I have on many occasions, but for some to then make the leap to London lock down is a bit premature.

They will need more than the army to lock down London anyway it’s a nightmare on calm day.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Quick update from Serbia..

We are under curfew starting today from 08.00 pm - 05.00 am. No one is allowed to be outside in this time period.

Older than 65 are allowed to go out from 05.00 am - 10.00 am.

We are in the second week of pandemic with 89 confirmed cases, 0 deaths and 4 in critical condition on respirators.
Steady rising from the start at about 5 - 10 confirmed cases daily.

Also, in the last couple days 60000 of our citizens came back to country mostly from Italy and Spain, despite the appeal of authorities no to do so.

Epidemiologist here are trying to prolong the epidemic from 6-8 weeks to 12 weeks for a reason not to have our medical system getting crashed as we have seen in Italy and other countries.

Even though things are looking bad for us here.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
CNN is reporting that London may go into lockdown on Friday afternoon. The report is within their live tracking page if anyone wants to verify.

www.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join