It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

If they've been spreading the sight info widely, the server could have crashed with the numbers of people checking it. Too much load.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The banks and army on the street is just scaremongering at this point. Probably more likely to be russian trolls than real.

This thread is for updates, not gossip.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Yes, could be. I switched from the other main one as it gave my PC a virus. Aegis something

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

it seems to be back up missbeck

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Really? Any links to that news?
In early post - last few pages

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Best update I've seen tonight. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
How come India's numbers are so low?

Their first case was around same time as Italy's I think and only have 155 cases.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ShortBus

There are no blood cells in plasma.

When people donate whole blood we separate the packed red cells, the plasma, the platelets, and the cryoprecipitate and all are administered for different uses
Platelets and cryo are typically issued non type specific. Packed red blood cells are cross matched with patient blood for compatibility. Plasma is simply given type specific
Red cell incompatibility can cause significant transfusion reactions and there are underlying antibodies that can present hence more stringent testing
Plasma carries anti A and/or anti B

edit on 18-3-2020 by MaverickLRD because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Great so we probably wont get the check for our rental property (section 8 approved) and I still have to cover the mortgage yay for me.

Oh well hope we at least will get back paid on it during that time once we are through this craziness, though I doubt it.

I'm still hoping he will suspend rent/mortgage for ALL of us.

If not, hopefully they extend grace periods to allow for the "stimulus" to hit bank accounts/mailboxes. It looks like a likely thing in April at this point (and maybe May, too) so I can say with absolute certainty that if nothing else, a minimum of two additional rent payments will be mailed our rental agency's way, or otherwise set aside for when it can exchange hands.
We're already paid two months ahead as it is as a general rule of thumb for us personally (it's an emergency buffer so we lessen the risk of falling behind for some reason) but two or three more months paid ahead would make me feel a lot better/more stable for this whole Who Knows What Next Week Brings BS.

link   

How come India's numbers are so low?

Their first case was around same time as Italy's I think and only have 155 cases.

So they say. But who knows.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Vermont update - my state health website pushed back case reporting time from 1PM daily to 2PM daily, but are 40 minutes late today (and were late yesterday): www.healthvermont.gov...

Also, just went to CVS to get a prescription. Also got Manuka Honey Cough syrup because I had a coupon.

Get this - sign at front of the store says they're sold out of tons of items and don't know when or IF they will re-stock! (including sanitizer, TP, chlorox wipes, lots of the things we've been seeing in high demand)

2 people in line each had multiple bottles of Airborne Vitamin C.

Then the one right in front of me is talking to the cashier asking about the sanitizer (the one for customers to use) and the cashier said "You can use it but I cannot sell it to you. In fact I'm surprised it hasn't been swiped yet. Yesterday someone stole all of our toilet paper from both bathrooms)"

Keep in mind this is suburbia Vermont in a town with a population of 10,000 people. Insanity...

edit on 18-3-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: UFO1414

been away for couple days and just saw the new cases tally and deaths tally for Italy, that is quite a jump since I last had a chance to view on worldometers!

So isolation isn't working in Italy it seems??

Apparently, they aren't very good at staying at home.
I read somewhere that only about 60%-odd are really staying home...(have no link, was during the day)
It only takes a few...

So, I'm now in-between job missions.
No biggie, i'm still being paid, but since I don't have Kids, i'm supposedly expendable.
As soon as they find me another Job, i'll be sent there. EIther that, or they'll just terminate my Contract at the end of the month.

Update on Numbers in France : (From French Live Feed at 17h34 )

"The new Coronavirus has already caused more deaths in ER than the usual Flu, in Metropolitain France, and in less time, following the numbers released wednesday on the Flu, whose peak has passed in m the majority of regions.
On the last point, the seasonal Flu was the direct cause of 856 severe cases admited to ER in the Metropolitain area, since 4th November 2019. Of these severe cases, 88 died, of which 11 were children under 15 years old.

On the other side, the daily count for the Coronavirus tuesday evening, stated 175 deaths. 699 severe case patients with COVID-19 were in ER (against 400 Sunday) from a total of 2579 current cases.
Certain Emergency Services are already sturated.
Every year, the authorities estimate the number of deaths attributed to the Flu, basing them on the observed increased-mortatily.
This is estimated to oscillate between 8000 to 10000 cases per year, whilea Vaccine exists."

www.20minutes.fr...

From Worldometers :

Italy has 4207 new cases in ONE DAY !!!

The other countries aren't doing so well either...

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
2nd hand annecdote - from someone i trust 101%

the british army - is being deployed within london

light vehiclkes and soft skin armour

to maintain order and ensure that vital cooridors remain open - and infrastructure intact

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
4 Brooklyn nets players have tested positive including Kevin Durant.
Only one of the four was presenting any symptoms
edit on 18-3-2020 by MaverickLRD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
worldometers 404'ed anyone else having an issue?

I also had that, as well as a few dodgy adverts popup, peculiar indeed...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have a video of a perfectly healthy woman in the UK (mid 30s) in ICU with assisted breathing. How do I share this?

Maybe this will silence the naysayers claiming scaremongering once and for all.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
No link but last night on Bloomberg they were discussing India and saying it's about to be an explosion there of cases because of the population density and just now getting access to testing. It won't be pretty.

(post by HallowedEarth removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HallowedEarth

if she is in ICU - and intrubated - she is not " perfectly healthy "

in my world " perfectly healthy people can breathe unassisted - unless you hold thier head down the toilet

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Are there bank runs already? I'm sitting here listening to some Ohio official say, "you don't need to withdraw large sums of money", etc.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join