It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: elitegamer23

What? It's the running joke that is NY.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit
The CDC is making mistakes for sure.. mainly due to the way its ran and being pulled back and forth. ONE thing to know is that state and federal sometimes refuse to follow the suggestions of the CDC because of whatever reason( panic, economic concerns, etc) and there is no way to enforce the CDC suggestions or demands.. but the CDC is the one that takes the hit in the public.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
De Blasio just said in a live news conference that you can't get Cornavirus from casual contact. "it takes some time".

Big time BS! It can remain on surfaces, and spread through coughs, and sneezes. Who is he trying to sham here? People are smarter than that.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: celltypespecific
OMG another DEATH in the UNITED STATES.....

Yeah....its just the flu....

THE OTHER 3 are in CRITICAL CONDITION!!!!

Link?

It's in here somewhere. mobile.twitter.com...
The 2 deaths are all over the news - second one was from the long term care facility.... which is probably going to have more deaths. Several are in critical condition and it's on lockdown.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NxNWest

They stopped small pox and that was world wide and uncontained.

Funny fact.. Smallpox was initially eradicated by a dr experimenting on a child infecting him with cowpox and then infecting him with smallpox to see if there was any immunity acquired from the cowpox. Reinfected him several times.. just to be sure. Then infected other kids.. and his own infant.. to be super sure. In Latin, Vacca means cow. Vaccine comes from vacca... a homage to the kiddy human experimentation by Edward Jenner in the late 1700s.

Alas, today we cant experiment on the gardeners son or poor kids.. or prisoners... or unknowing populations of black men. So.. vaccine come slow. There wont be a vaccine for this one this year.. and who knows if there ever will be.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Cuomo just said "Community spread is inevitable."

So which is it De Blasio saying you can't get it easily, and Cuomo saying it will be.
edit on 2-3-2020 by MrRCflying because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

Already happening. Its just not evident yet.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
The CDC is making mistakes for sure.. mainly due to the way its ran and being pulled back and forth. ONE thing to know is that state and federal sometimes refuse to follow the suggestions of the CDC because of whatever reason( panic, economic concerns, etc) and there is no way to enforce the CDC suggestions or demands.. but the CDC is the one that takes the hit in the public.

At airports though, I would think there is enough government presence (i.e. TSA) to take measures. Also while the state can decide what it does (or doesn't) want to do.. can't the government arrange to meet incoming flights with checks and at a minimum, some warnings? I don't know their jurisdiction in say, the airport in NJ, but.. I'd think they have some degree of freedom to do what they feel they need to do.

Countries in Europe are banning flights from Italy. Not only are we not doing that, we are doing literally nothing. No warnings, no checks on where people were in Italy, no temp checks.. nada.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yep... But once again, they are sending mixed signals.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yes. Look at Washington state cases. They think it has been floating around that state for weeks (as many as six weeks) and now they are seeing that it is there.
It is probably fairly widespread at the moment.... we just haven't noticed yet.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

At airports though, I would think there is enough government presence (i.e. TSA) to take measures. Also while the state can decide what it does (or doesn't) want to do.. can't the government arrange to meet incoming flights with checks and at a minimum, some warnings? I don't know their jurisdiction in say, the airport in NJ, but.. I'd think they have some degree of freedom to do what they feel they need to do.

Countries in Europe are banning flights from Italy. Not only are we not doing that, we are doing literally nothing. No warnings, no checks on where people were in Italy, no temp checks.. nada.

Hey, I see the problem as well and am with you on it. Problem is.. governments dont want to listen to sound counsel. They want to figure out how to spend the least amount of time money and effort on human beings and want desperately to prevent panic. I kinda think panic is a code word for knowledge these days. They want to prevent knowledge of what the truths are and the facts.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: celltypespecific
OMG another DEATH in the UNITED STATES.....

Yeah....its just the flu....

THE OTHER 3 are in CRITICAL CONDITION!!!!

Link?

Here is your link :

www.nytimes.com... ule=RelatedLinks&pgtype=Article

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes. Look at Washington state cases. They think it has been floating around that state for weeks (as many as six weeks) and now they are seeing that it is there.
It is probably fairly widespread at the moment.... we just haven't noticed yet.

Its my belief.. just by the little information we have and thats shared.. that is everywhere. That it IS pandemic and this is just the tip of the iceberg. I think pretty soon folks will realize its not the "flu" .

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Sorry for the off topic but you don't happen to know the name of that mold would you? You can PM me so as not to clutter the thread but I have this same issue. It hits out of nowhere with nonstop sneezing and watering eyes and it's usually when no one else is complaining of allergies (which are bad here - loads of cedar pollen which doesn't bother me at all).

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Okey, here's an update on my earlier post Pg95 bottom.
It seems the woman with the confirmed corona virus is in Manhattan NY.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo says the woman is isolated in her Manhattan apartment and there is no need for “unnecessary anxiety.” Cuomo's office announced late Sunday that the woman had tested positive for the virus after traveling in Iran. She is New York's first confirmed case of COVID-19. Cuomo's office said the woman has respiratory symptoms but is not in serious condition.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

edition.cnn.com...
edit on 2-3-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
a reply to: Advantage

Sorry for the off topic but you don't happen to know the name of that mold would you? You can PM me so as not to clutter the thread but I have this same issue. It hits out of nowhere with nonstop sneezing and watering eyes and it's usually when no one else is complaining of allergies (which are bad here - loads of cedar pollen which doesn't bother me at all).

Yeah, its a type of Cladosporium.

Im not even allergic to poison ivy and always got the crap job of weeding in areas the family were scared of... butthat certain mold.. holy cow it gets me.
edit on 2-3-2020 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

well we are talking about deblassio, hes an idiot

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

edition.cnn.com...
edit on 2-3-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is very, very important!
Critically Ill Corona Virus Patient Saved By Stem Cells.

This has just been released on Flip Board. Flip Board is a posting site for medical news. A 65 year old woman in China was critically ill apparently was treated with stem cells and recovered.
This is umbilical stem cells [chord].

Flip Board refers to SCMP 11 hours ago.
Could someone please provide the link.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join