It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

People not knowing what bleach smells like scares me almost as bad at the virus. Nasty folks who dont know what bleach smells like are worse than a zombie attack. Their funk is stealthier.

edit on 2-3-2020 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
There was a news release on Access Wire on February 27th posted by Vitro Diagnostics Inc. reports on a potential stem cell therapy for corona virus.
Once again I need some help to link this.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
This is very, very important!
Critically Ill Corona Virus Patient Saved By Stem Cells.

This has just been released on Flip Board. Flip Board is a posting site for medical news. A 65 year old woman in China was critically ill apparently was treated with stem cells and recovered.
This is umbilical stem cells [chord].

Flip Board refers to SCMP 11 hours ago.
Could someone please provide the link.

I bet you 50 bucks it wont be a "cure" for anyone but the test subject and the rich. Your insurance isnt paying for it.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There might be another death. Yesterday the second US death was announced not long after EMS arrived there.

John Hopperstad
@JohnHopperstad
Just as 1 ambulance leaves, 3 more medic crews show up at Life Care Center in Kirkland. Donning protective gear and going in to transport residents to hospital. 4 newest Coronavirus cases and 1 death attributed to this nursing facility.

mobile.twitter.com...

CNN

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: NxNWest
Me too I think we are looking at a game changer,

Why? It's a new corona virus, with a currently estimated risk a little higher than flu for the vast majority, but higher risk for anyone of advanced age and/or with compromised health/immune systems.

Definitely something to be concerned about, but game-changer?

what's happened and is still happening in China will soon be upon us, their is no reason to doubt it,

Actually, the current numbers for those outside China is definitely reason to doubt it.

I will forever be waiting for the facts from China to find out what is really happening on the ground, the reason we are not is because of the CCP, which is affecting our level of preparedness, which in the end will cost lives.

Personally, I am absolutely China (and Iran and NK) is (are) using this as an opportunity for mass purges of dissidents. These regimes are notorious for such things.

But time till tell...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Hong Kong has confirmed two more coronavirus cases, making the total number of confirmed cases 100, according to Hong Kong's Center for Health Protection (CHP) Monday.

One of the new cases is a 63-year-old man with "underlying illness" and is the brother of another previously confirmed case. He is in stable condition and receiving treatment at Pamela Youde Nethersole Eastern Hospital, the CHP said.

The man had no travel history during the incubation period and attended his daughter's wedding on February 22, where his sister, the previously confirmed case, was present.

Source

So this guy was at a Wedding where he most likely got it or spread it. That means that Hong Kong will most likely blossom soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: pasiphae
a reply to: Advantage

Sorry for the off topic but you don't happen to know the name of that mold would you? You can PM me so as not to clutter the thread but I have this same issue. It hits out of nowhere with nonstop sneezing and watering eyes and it's usually when no one else is complaining of allergies (which are bad here - loads of cedar pollen which doesn't bother me at all).

Yeah, its a type of Cladosporium.

Im not even allergic to poison ivy and always got the crap job of weeding in areas the family were scared of... butthat certain mold.. holy cow it gets me.

THANK YOU!! I'm also not allergic to poison ivy. My dad wasn't either.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The death rate is not the real problem here.

** psst.. I too think its being let run rampant in less affluent or unwanted populations... **

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The implications are enormous!
We [at home] have been discussing this for awhile now wondering if the use of stem cells could help heal the ill. It makes sense because stem cells repair damage to tissue and cells.

I have made numerous posts asking about the condition of the survivors. It makes sense that the lungs would be damaged, and the amount of damage to the lungs probably varies according to the individual.

There are stem cell labs here that have these cords but currently do not have the capacity to produce the capacity that is going to be needed.
Also they are seriously under funded.
This is the time that the government needs to jump in and get production ramped up.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
After watching the press conference with Cuomo and De Blasio, I think NYC and NYS are screwed.

They were actually contradicting each other.

De Blasio - "you can't get it through casual contact, it takes some time"

Cuomo - "community spread will happen"

Starting Friday they can test 1000 a day. That is not going to be enough for a city that size!

They have 1200 beds reserved in hospitals around the city for Corona. De Blasio "that should instill confidence in people". Yea right! 1200 beds spread around a city of millions???

The patient was not infectious on the plane last Tuesday... She tested positive on Saturday or Sunday! Don't give me that, of course she was infectious.

No real need to test or watch people on the flight, or in the transportation she took home. Hahaha... I think they want this thing to spread.

They are assuming her husband will test positive. Well, duh...

Residents should not alter their life, continue on as usual. Nothing to see here folks... Move along, move along.
edit on 2-3-2020 by MrRCflying because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

Sorry for the off topic but you don't happen to know the name of that mold would you? You can PM me so as not to clutter the thread but I have this same issue. It hits out of nowhere with nonstop sneezing and watering eyes and it's usually when no one else is complaining of allergies (which are bad here - loads of cedar pollen which doesn't bother me at all).

Yeah, its a type of Cladosporium.

Im not even allergic to poison ivy and always got the crap job of weeding in areas the family were scared of... butthat certain mold.. holy cow it gets me.

THANK YOU!! I'm also not allergic to poison ivy. My dad wasn't either.

No problem. Ill ask next time I go.. need a shot again soon I guess.. and see exactly which type of Cladosporium it is thats killing me every year. You cant get away from dead leaves or mulch. Soon as the wind blows.. blam. Ive been all over the US and many countries. Lived in a few countries for a time. Never had a problem. Here in the heart of my motherland is my nemesis fungus.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm Psychic (well not really, but still) my spirit guides tell me in Italy today the number of confirmed infected will be around 2345 - difficult to pin it down exactly because there are so many voices arguing so many ways of counting numbers.

But my spirit guides tell me numbers and on average it comes out to about 2345 - odd number I know so remember it.

Tomorrow I'll give you my psychic predictions for Italy, the US and UK - at least that's what I've asked my spirit guides to gather information on.

Depends on which politicians etc are wearing tin foil hats to stop their brain waves from being intercepted.

link   

The implications are enormous!
We [at home] have been discussing this for awhile now wondering if the use of stem cells could help heal the ill. It makes sense because stem cells repair damage to tissue and cells.

I have made numerous posts asking about the condition of the survivors. It makes sense that the lungs would be damaged, and the amount of damage to the lungs probably varies according to the individual.

There are stem cell labs here that have these cords but currently do not have the capacity to produce the capacity that is going to be needed.
Also they are seriously under funded.
This is the time that the government needs to jump in and get production ramped up.

Honey they cant even get enough masks or gloves produced.. and theyre going to spend money on us peons for free stem cell therapy for all?? Aint happening.

You can always join a scary illuminati government cabal and eat babies. I hear thats what gives Clinton her girlish glow.

link   
I was reluctant to post about this earlier because of family connections to this industry.
We are all around this issue and involved with it on a daily basis.
Right at the get go more embryonic [chords] were ordered just in case our thoughts would prove correct.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

There was a news release on Access Wire on February 27th posted by Vitro Diagnostics Inc. reports on a potential stem cell therapy for corona virus.
Once again I need some help to link this.

This?

www.scmp.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
I'm Psychic (well not really, but still) my spirit guides tell me in Italy today the number of confirmed infected will be around 2345 - difficult to pin it down exactly because there are so many voices arguing so many ways of counting numbers.

But my spirit guides tell me numbers and on average it comes out to about 2345 - odd number I know so remember it.

Tomorrow I'll give you my psychic predictions for Italy, the US and UK - at least that's what I've asked my spirit guides to gather information on.

Depends on which politicians etc are wearing tin foil hats to stop their brain waves from being intercepted.

OHHH!!! I was afraid to post that stuff in this thread.. BUT I heard an ITC/EVP session where the spook claimed the virus would kill 42 million and plan for a survival type future.

See science and epidemiology.. and spooky crap can coincide in harmony.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Big pharma will not like this but we need to pursue this. The FDA needs to get behind this. Many people will become ill and many will die.

We have watched the horror in China developing and it is spreading around the world.
Big pharma can work on a preventative vaccine but for the people who are ill and the survivors with damaged lungs and organs can be treated with the stem cells.

This is very exciting news and it gives us all great hope.

The time is now to think outside the box and act outside the box.

A two part attack needs to be deployed.
Stem cells to help treat people and big pharma to develop a vaccine. A partnership.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

I brought up that perhaps its not myserious at all.. these folks spreading without testing positive. That we either are testing the wrong thing or maybe the tests are by far not sensitive enough. This would throw light on the actual nu,ber of infected ( which I think is almost everyone... truly) and I guess they just want to intercept the ill when they are close to needing specialized medical care.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NxNWest

They stopped small pox and that was world wide and uncontained.

Alas, today we cant experiment on the gardeners son or poor kids.. or prisoners... or unknowing populations of black men. So.. vaccine come slow. There wont be a vaccine for this one this year.. and who knows if there ever will be.

Oh I wouldn't be so sure... Just have a look at how much big pharma are invested in Africa. They sure ain't there curing AIDS. And prisoners are often given "experimental treatments", even administered by the CDC. Outbreaks are a particularly good time to trial all sorts of things, in the 'name' of nCoV of course...

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join