It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage
You are misinformed.
We have been at the forefront, the bleeding edge, of treatment of various diseases using stem cell treatment.
As I have said we need to immediately start thinking outside of the box and acting outside of the box.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NxNWest

They stopped small pox and that was world wide and uncontained.

Alas, today we cant experiment on the gardeners son or poor kids.. or prisoners... or unknowing populations of black men. So.. vaccine come slow. There wont be a vaccine for this one this year.. and who knows if there ever will be.

Oh I wouldn't be so sure... Just have a look at how much big pharma are invested in Africa. They sure ain't there curing AIDS. And prisoners are often given "experimental treatments", even administered by the CDC. Outbreaks are a particularly good time to trial all sorts of things, in the 'name' of nCoV of course...

Yeah, no one jumped on the name changes but one person when I posted the communications fom the WHO on the naem changes and brought it up in the start.. curious changes.
African cant be contained or mitigated. Impossible culturally.. and HUGE numbers of HIV, HemH fevers, etc are endemic. The death rate due to preexistings and coinfections will be staggering. To say Africas health system is lacking preparations for such an event is an understatement.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

a reply to: MrRCflying

I brought up that perhaps its not myserious at all.. these folks spreading without testing positive. That we either are testing the wrong thing or maybe the tests are by far not sensitive enough. This would throw light on the actual nu,ber of infected ( which I think is almost everyone... truly) and I guess they just want to intercept the ill when they are close to needing specialized medical care.

But Mayor of New York said it is not believed the woman was contagious on the plane because she had no symptoms! He doesn't know! How can he mislead people like this??

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
You are misinformed.
We have been at the forefront, the bleeding edge, of treatment of various diseases using stem cell treatment.
As I have said we need to immediately start thinking outside of the box and acting outside of the box.

Im not misinformed that it wont happen. The govt isnt going to hand out stem cell therapies for everyone and your insurance sure as hell isnt payin for it. I agree.. it wold be THE one thing we could really work with.. but its not happening.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

WHO chief on coronavirus: "Our message to all countries is: This is not a one-way street. We can push this virus back. Your actions now will determine the course of the outbreak in your country. There is no choice but act now."

WHO gets real

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold

a reply to: MrRCflying

I brought up that perhaps its not myserious at all.. these folks spreading without testing positive. That we either are testing the wrong thing or maybe the tests are by far not sensitive enough. This would throw light on the actual nu,ber of infected ( which I think is almost everyone... truly) and I guess they just want to intercept the ill when they are close to needing specialized medical care.

But Mayor of New York said it is not believed the woman was contagious on the plane because she had no symptoms! He doesn't know! How can he mislead people like this??

Just proves you dont have to be the brightest bulb to be in a position of power with power over HUMAN BEINGS LIVES. Hes a dim bulb...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold
Yes that is the article about the test using stem cells.

There does need to be a two prong approach but there is hope and a pathway to healing.
Thanks. Can you make a separate post so it is highlighted.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

Too little too late IMO. Now at least they can say they sounded the alarm and are the good guys. Even though they sounded it 3 months too late.. knowingly.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Coronavirus: critically ill Chinese patient saved by stem cell therapy, study says

www.scmp.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I understand how you feel and agree that is how it has always played out.
I really hope that this time with the stake so high that people in authority somewhere in the government will look at this seriously and take action.

Anyone out there who is in a position of authority please throw out your old, worn out play book. Let's get to work!

America is the greatest! We can do this!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

The death rate is not the real problem here.

** psst.. I too think its being let run rampant in less affluent or unwanted populations... **

This is a good point. Thinking about it; how would they 'let' it run loose in poorer communities?

By telling people to self quarantine, self isolate: Those that can afford to be out of work will comply, those that cannot will often risk work, spread/exposure. Those that can afford to prepare stand a better chance, those that don't prepare but can afford the extortionate prices when things are in short supply stand a better chance. Hopefully nature or karma has other ideas.
edit on 2-3-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Stem Cell Therapy.

The corona virus is out there and is spreading and people are afraid. There is a treatment and that should give us great hope.
Like in most cases people will have varying degrees of recovery but this gives us all great hope.
No treatment is 100% but this may help many, many people.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I understand how you feel and agree that is how it has always played out.
I really hope that this time with the stake so high that people in authority somewhere in the government will look at this seriously and take action.

Anyone out there who is in a position of authority please throw out your old, worn out play book. Let's get to work!

America is the greatest! We can do this!!!!

Ill hope.. but Ill lay no bets. Horrible odds!

There are so many things we could do.. combined therapies. We could save SO many from so many different diseases. We dont live and preserving life.. we love money. Until that changes.. people will suffer in this way and so many others. Take so called "orphan" drugs and therapies. How dare we even have such a term. However, this is our world of now.. and its how we have to maneuver through it.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold
Thanks for highlighting the article.
People will be hitting the lab to examine the results.
Wish us luck!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

a reply to: tanstaafl

The death rate is not the real problem here.

** psst.. I too think its being let run rampant in less affluent or unwanted populations... **

This is a good point. Thinking about it; how would they 'let' it run loose in poorer communities?

By telling people to self quarantine, self isolate: Those that can afford to be out of work will comply, those that cannot will often risk work, spread/exposure. Those that can afford to prepare stand a better chance, those that don't but can afford the extortionate prices when things are in short supply stand a better chance. Hopefully nature or karma has other ideas.

If it were me, Id quarantine people in a facility all together. Id take certain buildings and make them hospitals or holding camps. It would take ONE person in the population.. since the R factor is 2 or 2plus and thats all it would take. Just time.

In a more passive way, Id just keep a secret for a while. Let it establish.... and then sound a crazy alarm..

ETA.. and not tell anyone.. or suggest anyone... stop international flights for several months after the cow is out of the barn.
edit on 2-3-2020 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
In Denmark the hospitals are running short of masks, some surgerys have to be postponed. thanks to all the inbred imbeciles.
This virus won't kill nearly as many as actions of average idiot morons breeding among us. Sorry the harsh tone, but I'm frustrated.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
WHO just did another conference. it's not a pandemic. They say epidemics within multiple countries can be contained with the right measures. Just as China have done. Not quite sure that includes being welded in your own home?

And a member of the WHO team had tested positive who is based in Iran

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Probably 'normal' (lol)...

They just tested the emergency alert system here in FL..

Have picture but ATS doesnt upload pics on my phone, so you will just have to take my word for it..

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: checkmeout
WHO just did another conference. it's not a pandemic. They say epidemics within multiple countries can be contained with the right measures. Just as China have done. Not quite sure that includes being welded in your own home?

twitter.com...

Seems they have changed the definition of a pandemic several times. Just to fit the narrative that it is not all that bad, I think.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: checkmeout

twitter.com...

The WHO keeps praising China and its wooooonderful response to this "little local outbreak". You have to realize that the WHO isnt your friend. They are aligned with the UN and Gates Foundation.. and are ran by a group of people that run it as it is.. a political organization. Of course theyd love to weld you in your house. Better yet.. whole apartment buildings of the peons and useless eaters. Maybe put you in a nice camp.. like the Chinese. Boy those were hushed up real quick. Yeah, the right measures for the WHO arent the right measures for human beings.

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join