It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sit just got real in NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

twitter.com...

So we know there, that most likely , if they went to the hospital to get tested, the symptoms got bad enough they had to go in.......

From what weve seen in the past that usually means theyve had it anywhere from a week to two weeks depending on severity of symptoms......

Add that to the posibilities of where they could have contracted it from...........and we can assume theres going to be a boom of cases coming shortly in New York.
edit on 3/1/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
NYC Case:
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
EDITED: Not same case. So expect more incomming.

There has been a NY State lab that has had a patient isolated for at last a week, is CERTAIN the patient had nCov19, developed their own RT-PCR test (that the FDA would not certified) that verified it was nCov19, and were demanding that the CDC independently verify the results. The CDC finally agreed to validate the test late last week.

Does someone have the link to the full story on that? Absurd stuff.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Oh boy it’s in NYC..

Bad to worse..

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
a reply to: Drachenfel

And, yes - is all very well stocking up for yourself, but that won't go far if loved ones aren't also prepared, and you would be obliged to share what you have put by. 

I am sorry but I live on the states and I can say that the wife and I discussed this already. We have told and told our family members to stock up a little. They only laugh and scoff at us. I can tell you with a certainty that of my family shows up at my door looking for handouts, it will get bad.

I hope it does not come to that, but if they all think I am crazy and they do not do the simple things to secure a little bit of supplies, then they are on their own.

It's not pride, it is common sense, and if you do not have the common sense to plan ahead and take care of your family, then I do not want you around my family in the time of desperation.

We talked of maybe, possibly, depending on the severity of the situation on taking in the young kids, but that will have to be evaluated when the time comes.

It is not my obligation to take care of multiple family members because they were too ignorant to do the simple things to ensure a little bit of family security.

This might seem harsh. But it is to be expected for being mocked and laughed at. Get your own damned rice.

Now, with that said. If they showed up at my door with supplies and provisions and really wanted to help out around the small acreage and to escape the city. That is another story.

Hopefully it never comes to that.

Heck no! If I close the gate to my place, no one comes in. Period. I'm trying to protect my wife and myself from becoming infected. I don't know where anyone else has been, and have to assume they may be infected. Allowing a possible carrier of infection into my home could quite likely negate everything we tried to do in order to protect ourselves.

It's not even about sharing the supplies. The rest of the world will be in quarantine as far as I am concerned.

Might sound cold and cruel, but I doubt any of them would be crying at MY funeral.

As an aside, I sure am glad we have been planting fruit trees over the last couple of decades. Might come in handy. Not to mention the deer and turkey we have running about on our land.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
For those doubting that a city in the US could be quarantined without using troops, it can be done.

If the feds present a check to a contractor to dump truckloads of rock on the roads, highways and exit ramps that lead to a city, that contractor will do exactly that.

That’s how China closed the roads over there, truckloads of rocks.

Shutting down the airports and trains just takes a phone call.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The dots are spread out too much in the USA for this not to take off, Id guess it already is spreading with stealth .

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
For those doubting that a city in the US could be quarantined without using troops, it can be done.

If the feds present a check to a contractor to dump truckloads of rock on the roads, highways and exit ramps that lead to a city, that contractor will do exactly that.

That’s how China closed the roads over there, truckloads of rocks.

Shutting down the airports and trains just takes a phone call.

Thing is were not China........

That being said, I dont know anyone who says it CANT happen here.........its clearly within the law and constitution to do so........

But they will have to use local law enforcement and military personnel to do it.........

Again.....just going off of my military experience and what we had been briefed on for different situations.........

I gotta stop responding to these , its derailing the thread.........weve been warned twice, please lets get back to updates ........

Lets make another thread to discuss the possibility and likelihood of a US quarantine........

DontTreadOnMe has his hands full with this thread.......lets not make it harder on them

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: elitegamer23

Guarantee there will be more infected in NYC in the coming days sadly.. airport, subways, taxi, walking on side walks how much stuff did she touch cough on just on her way home from the airport..

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23

twitter.com...

The dots are spread out too much in the USA for this not to take off, Id guess it already is spreading with stealth .

I dont think so, we already knew it would hit the major ports first......and then International airport areas......Seems about right to me

What do you mean by this statement , for clarity

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Markets are going to get hammered again tomorrow

link   
a reply to: Bicent

Guessing her reach will extend to Wall St. in the morning...

link   

I mean the cat is already out of the bag. It would take much longer to spread from one port in California to the east coast.

If you have areas of infection in the west, Midwest , and East, these dots will connect much easier when they all could grow outward .

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OMG another DEATH in the UNITED STATES.....

Yeah....its just the flu....

THE OTHER 3 are in CRITICAL CONDITION!!!!

edit on 1-3-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the percentage of smokers in China’s COVID-19 infected patient population was far lower than expected (given the percentage of the population that smokes). It caught my eye because it was a surprising finding - not what you would expect to see. a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23

I mean the cat is already out of the bag. It would take much longer to spread from one port in California to the east coast.

If you have areas of infection in the west, Midwest , and East, these dots will connect much easier when they all could grow outward .

yeah gotcha........not to mention they decided to put hundreds of possibly infected people in the direct CENTER of the country for their quarantine instead of on the coast.......doesnt seem like sound judgement to me, but im not the CDC

That being said, a crap ton of health agencies and medical staff across the country seem pretty pissed off at their actions as of late

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Stop, this happened earlier today dude........im starting to think now youre either trolling the thread or trying to incite, with the giant all caps and spamming of the board........

Weve known this for about 8 hours now......its 1 death and they were older with compromised system prior to the virus

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
THIS IS NOT THE FLU!!!!!!!!

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Stop, this happened earlier today dude........im starting to think now youre either trolling the thread or trying to incite, with the giant all caps and spamming of the board........

Weve known this for about 8 hours now......its 1 death and they were older with compromised system prior to the virus

NOOOO THIS IS BREAKING NEWS!!!!
CHECK THE TIME STAMP

WE HAVE TWO DEATH IN THE STATES

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join