It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NxNWest

Me too I think we are looking at a game changer, what's happened and is still happening in China will soon be upon us, their is no reason to doubt it, or any reason to think it will be less severe. I really wish their was. I will forever be waiting for the facts from China to find out what is really happening on the ground, the reason we are not is because of the CCP, which is affecting our level of preparedness, which in the end will cost lives.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't want to go off topic, but are there any general corona threads running for broad conversation? The ones suggested by the mod seem dead and lifeless. I'd really like to discuss things around the topic, and there seems (understandable) issues and even contempt with doing so here.
It is quite easy to keep two tabs open on a browser and check each.
If I, or someone else started a thread called "Corona - Covid19 - General Discussion", would all the folks checking this thread move over there for broad conversation?

I'm working on some interesting data analysis and prediction models which I will post in this thread when ready, but it'll probably get lost at the rate it is all moving.
Cheers,

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
here we go

SAN ANTONIO, Texas (KXAN) — San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg said Sunday that the CDC released a patient who later came back positive for a COVID-19 reading.
In a Facebook post, he said the center released the patient from the Texas Center for Infectious Disease. The patient has since returned to the TCID for more testing and monitoring to verify the latest reading.

Wow is all I can say.

Weve been seeing this happen over and over........at this point for the CDC it should be a matter of procedure to hold people for a longer period, testing , nasal, oral, and anal swabs...........

This is what irritates me, because we have known for a month now that people test negative, then positive and back and forth........

It seems when they are done anally and nasally you seem to get consistent results from one or the other.......either way they have it.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I wonder if one of them is my cousin that went to Japan? I wrote about her 10+ pages back. I was thinking she was in the Tampa area.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Compound this with the Washington patients not getting tested until basically on their death beds
faulty test kits being sent out
Minimal numbers of kits being sent out
Surgeon general stating masks are useless and not to buy any so that healthcare workers can use them (but I thought they were useless?)... the incompetence is baffling

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Where are you located?a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I live 30 miles from the Washington/Idaho border. (Lewiston/Clarkston valley.) Genesee and Troy Idaho are the two towns where the schools are being 'deep cleaned'. That's pretty close to two universities. Not giving me a very good feeling.
edit on 700000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I don't want to go off topic, but are there any general corona threads running for broad conversation? The ones suggested by the mod seem dead and lifeless. I'd really like to discuss things around the topic, and there seems (understandable) issues and even contempt with doing so here.
It is quite easy to keep two tabs open on a browser and check each.
If I, or someone else started a thread called "Corona - Covid19 - General Discussion", would all the folks checking this thread move over there for broad conversation?

I'm working on some interesting data analysis and prediction models which I will post in this thread when ready, but it'll probably get lost at the rate it is all moving.
Cheers,

Naa do it bud, we will contribute

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Listen, more than a couple of the elderly reported sick in that King County nursing home... nature of the beast. That doesn't mean we need to piss our pants and run screaming around the room in ALL EFFING CAPS and colored font each time it happens. Jesus Christ, calm your ass down already.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Back on page 53 I talked about my cousin going to Japan and just getting back sick. I said she was in Florida, but not sure where. In a later post I said I thought it was Tampa area.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just got confirmation that she is in the Tampa area.

Not sure if she is one of the 2 new cases in that area, but it would not surprise me.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Where are you located?a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I live 30 miles from the Washington/Idaho border. (Lewiston/Clarkston valley.) Genesee and Troy Idaho are the two towns where the schools are being 'deep cleaned'. That's pretty close to two universities. Not giving me a very good feeling.

Im with you, Im in Boise and frequently travel North to those areas.........

I said about 2 weeks ago to my fiance that were not too far out from our explosion here.......im glad we prepped.....

Its gonna cross.......and I think were about to find out by end of the week just how bad off Oregon is.......

I just hope youre in the sticks and prepared to hang out and entertain yourselves lol.......if it gets too thick, Ill take us north a bit outside Mccall and Donelly and enjoy the winter wonderland until spring ends

edit on 3/1/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaverickLRD

Compound this with the Washington patients not getting tested until basically on their death beds
faulty test kits being sent out
Minimal numbers of kits being sent out
Surgeon general stating masks are useless and not to buy any so that healthcare workers can use them (but I thought they were useless?)... the incompetence is baffling

Yep and the ammount of medical staff getting sick........add on to that the NORMAL flu complications.......you got a whole lot of people needing beds and not enough facilities and staff

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Asia markets and US futures are up. Maybe some good news we plebs either haven't seen or haven't listened to whilst circumnavigating our rooms crying about the sky's sudden adherence to gravity.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: celltypespecific

Listen, more than a couple of the elderly reported sick in that King County nursing home... nature of the beast. That doesn't mean we need to piss our pants and run screaming around the room in ALL EFFING CAPS and colored font each time it happens. Jesus Christ, calm your ass down already.

The best part is, I dont even need to piss my pants , I could use a catheter..............

That being said, thanks......thats all i was trying to do with all that......much of it was MANY pages back, others of it were far earlier in the day..........ALL of it was no need to try and freak everyone out......

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Asia markets and US futures are up. Maybe some good news we plebs either haven't seen or haven't listened to whilst circumnavigating our rooms crying about the sky's sudden adherence to gravity.

LOL probably the medical markets

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Now that this is in my city, how are we suppose to be working? I work in the service field GOTO peoples homes to fix things. This is gonna be a game changer, this is starting to snow ball with the infections, frequency of new reports is getting faster... Next week, may start to feel surreal, no pun intended.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
JMHO: since the US test kits just started shipping Friday, I would expect a surge of "new cases" over the next few days, that are really cases that have mostly been around for a while, just not tested until now.

If we do start seeing cases popping up everywhere, could we get into "Storm Mode," try to keep posts brief and avoid duplicates, so the thread stays readable?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Or the big money wants it to seem that way so the markets actually open so they can sell more until trading gets halted. Just a thought!

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I like your style. I'll be in Cascade.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
And in other news in the Far East..

SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea reported on Monday 476 new coronavirus cases, taking its national tally to 4,212, the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) said. The death toll rose to 22, up from 20 the day before, KCDC said. Of the new cases, 377 were from the southeastern city of Daegu, home to a branch of the church at the center of South Korea’s outbreak, and 68 from the nearby province of North Gyeongsang, KCDC said. The agency said some Shincheonji Church of Jesus members in January visited the central Chinese city of Wuhan, where the disease emerged late last year, though it was investigating to determine whether that played a role in the outbreak.

South Korea reports 476 new coronavirus cases, raising total to 4,212

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyDidIt

I like your style. I'll be in Cascade.

Ill prob be in Donnelly........maybe we can split game

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join