It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think there's a lot of people struggling between 2 points. This virus need to be taken seriously. But the prevailing attitudes I'm seeing here locally is that people can't do that without panicking, therefore they don't take it seriously, and laugh at anyone who does. This is where the social damage of the virus stems from.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: musicismagic
expect oil and your pump prices to go down: Putin said in a statement that the price of North Sea crude oil traded on the London market fell to the low $ 50s a barrel last week, "Our economic policies set prices at: At $ 42 a barrel, the current level is acceptable. "

Crude goes down

But gas will go up, especially if they are expecting any sort of panic or a run on stocking up on fuel.

I know it sounds counter intuitive but thats how it usually works

well here i can speak at the pumps, prices were at 147 but now at 132 per liter, trust me I can prove it if you want pictures

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aldolas
Death rate in traffic: 0.018%
Death rate flu: 0.1%
Death rate WuFlu: 2.5 - 3.5 %

If you still don't understand why everyone is trying to contain it, you probably should have finished school.

Please don't get me wrong.

There's no need to panic, but if you're not prepared, it's about time.
In Germany, for example, Pasta and canned foods are sold out in most shops.

It's coming to you soon.

Believe it or not.

Somethings do not require your 'belief' for them to happen.

Thanks for posting the above stat's...some people are hopeless. We have being watching this develop since December.
It has only gotten worse. We predicted the stock market crash, the high CFR, and R nought. We have also predicted the break down in supply chain and panic shopping (as to why we prepped months ago).

Just ignore the trolls.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

The fact that we're talking about a separate thread, per country, just shows how quickly this thing is spreading..

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: GlobalGold
Death rate may be similar at this time, but that's only comparable similarity I see.

Similar??? That number was daily.

So, nowhere even remotely similar. Yet...

Yep, sorry, that was my slip on daily vs cumulative deaths. No similarity at all either in a clean kill vs continually infectious til death either

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Hmm, still doesn't make sense. Surely that would be encouraging more people, especially the elderly, to come into close contact in a more restricted timeframe.

On the other hand, laying off a bus service that isn't going to be used due to school closures does makes sense.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

I don't know but what I've been told there is some secretecy (sp) in what is being reported locally.
New coronavirus 961 confirmed infections in Japan . Its Sunday here and the news from the govt. is really not up to date.
Tomorrow we will get a more formal statement from the Japanese govt. So far they have not been beating around the bush and giving it to us straight . ex. bus stops now have new schedules that say no transportation after 4 pm

So can you give us the time frame that Japan has gone from zero to 961 please?

Rainbows
Jane

sure :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... shows the %

www.abovetopsecret.com... 2-19

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The only predicition/debatable point left unresolved is whether this virsus was artificially engineered.

I am not sure how this question will be answered definitively and what are the ramifications if indeed it was a bio engineered weapon.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

expect oil and your pump prices to go down: Putin said in a statement that the price of North Sea crude oil traded on the London market fell to the low $ 50s a barrel last week, "Our economic policies set prices at: At $ 42 a barrel, the current level is acceptable. "

Crude goes down

But gas will go up, especially if they are expecting any sort of panic or a run on stocking up on fuel.

I know it sounds counter intuitive but thats how it usually works

well here i can speak at the pumps, prices were at 147 but now at 132 per liter, trust me I can prove it if you want pictures

Same here in the UK. Last week where I live it was 129. Yesterday it was 121. I put extra in the tank.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
a reply to: angelchemuel

I've had a good search but unable to find an exact location, Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire are the latest I can find, source was the latest on BNO; source was from Twitter

Source

I did a little search and found this...but you will need to scroll down a bit.....we now have a 'Drive-Through' testing 'station' in Brockworth.

Drive-Through testing station

From your Twitter link people are asking NHS where in Gloucestershire....but NHS are remaining silent!

Rainbows
Jane

According to this BBC article, it was in Tetbury..

BBC
edit on 1-3-2020 by Parksy1981 because: Still learning ATS formatting !!

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I don't know but what I've been told there is some secretecy (sp) in what is being reported locally.
New coronavirus 961 confirmed infections in Japan . Its Sunday here and the news from the govt. is really not up to date.
Tomorrow we will get a more formal statement from the Japanese govt. So far they have not been beating around the bush and giving it to us straight . ex. bus stops now have new schedules that say no transportation after 4 pm

Rainbows
Jane

sure :

I'm not clicking through that lot!!!
Could you not simply just give me the date of the first confirmed case please?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I appreciate your updates throughout this megathread MIM. One thing that's been turning around in my head is something you have posted about a couple times. I think you said you saw this on your local news, but could you try and explain as best you can what you meant by there being 4 cycles of this virus?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Although this story is a couple of days old, this is the reason I don't have much faith in the UK handling an outbreak of big proportions. The fella in this story says he waited 4 days for a call back from the UK hotline service '111'. 4 days! Wow.

Coronavirus: 'I waited four days for NHS 111 to call back'

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheIrvy2
I think there's a lot of people struggling between 2 points. This virus need to be taken seriously. But the prevailing attitudes I'm seeing here locally is that people can't do that without panicking, therefore they don't take it seriously, and laugh at anyone who does. This is where the social damage of the virus stems from.

I said the exact same thing several pages ago. Binary thinking. Those are the NPCs.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
3 new cases in the Netherlands, bringing the total to 10. They have already closed a hospital in Gorichem because of this.

Government: We are ready for an outbreak.
Super tiny outbreak: Hospital closes.

I'm glad these clowns are failing at every possible way. I'm going to use all current European crisis' against them. They don't realize what's coming their way.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

sure :

I'm not clicking through that lot!!!
Could you not simply just give me the date of the first confirmed case please?
Rainbows
Jane

Here's how Japan's 946 total has been calculated

Diamond Princess 705 6 deaths 36 serious, 10 recovered
Japan 241* 6 deaths 19 serious, 32 recovered

* Japan: The 705 people from the “Diamond Princess” cruise ship are listed separately and they’re not included in the
Japanese government’s official count. 380 were asymptomatic. Fourteen of them are U.S. citizens whose test results
weren’t known until they were taken off the ship.
* Diamond Princess: The total does not include 3 employees of Japan’s Health Ministry and 1 staff member of Japan’s
Cabinet Secretariat, all of whom were infected while working on the ship. It does also not include people who tested
positive upon their return home: 44 people in the U.S., 8 in Australia (one of whom died), 4 in the UK, 4 in Hong Kong, 3
in Israel, and 2 in Japan.

From BNO latest numbers
edit on 1-3-2020 by GlobalGold because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
NTD pulls back curtain on what CCP really has been doing during the virus outbreak...

#Exclusive: Internal documents obtained by @news_ntd reveal #China's #coronavirus epidemic prevention measures focus on maintaining stability, but not saving lives

Twitter NTD Video

Jennifer Zeng reveals now CCP intends to blame another country for virus (USA?)

After listening to these words of #ZhongNanshan who has been portrayed as a trustworthy expert on #SARS and #COVID19, many decide not to trust him again. He seems to be ready to claim that #Coronavirus originated from somewhere else, not #China. #COVID2019 #CoronavirusOutbreak

Jennifer Zeng Twitter Video

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck
Although this story is a couple of days old, this is the reason I don't have much faith in the UK handling an outbreak of big proportions. The fella in this story says he waited 4 days for a call back from the UK hotline service '111'. 4 days! Wow.

Coronavirus: 'I waited four days for NHS 111 to call back'

That's the NHS for you, under-funded and over crowded - without this new addition thrown into the mix

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

I appreciate your updates throughout this megathread MIM. One thing that's been turning around in my head is something you have posted about a couple times. I think you said you saw this on your local news, but could you try and explain as best you can what you meant by there being 4 cycles of this virus?

sure
when the 1st person gets infected, there are 2 known areas of the body that the virus can mutate in. one is the throat and the other is the lungs.
the throat cultures are easily to do with the pcr testing
the lung part (sorry I can't explain that part)
it is now known as a 4 part (hidden) transmission after being treated and "said" cured of the virus
the virus mutates into a spread of 3 areas into the human body
I only gave you 2 areas that we know of , the throat and the lungs
the lungs can be shown of xrays how it invades the lung tissues or whatever it is called ( this process is done at the hospital here and only takes about an hour for patient to doctor to show. I know (if you been following my post then you know I've been to the hospital for 5 times recently)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
An insight/prediction:

Based on all the data that I have analyzed....there is a 60-70% potential of complete collapse of IRAN.
This is based on their high corona induced death rate, lack of infrastructure, decrease price of oil, and more importantly the CIA clearly see's this a golden opportunity to capitalize on the current situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join