It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleman

Getting link not found. Did not last long?

Found it, need to click the 'view live page' button.
edit on 1-3-2020 by kwakakev because: added last sentence

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Insider email regarding coronavirus:

imgur.com...

Our university hospital is empty due to the type of letter that you posted here. People better wake up and start thinking for themselves now on how to feed themselves in the very near future. I might just go out now on my bike and take some pictures of a few stores, might get arrested though. So if you don't here from MIM, you know why. The problem with that is , I can be deported form this country because of a police record. NO BS here folks.

MiM, do not risk arrest. Getting locked up sounds like a good way to get sick. The pictures aren't worth it.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
[
Does anyone know how long the virus can stay alive in the air, or when left on non-organic surfaces?

I had read 2 hours on hard metal, 9 hours on more porous substances. I don't remember the link. It was a reputable source like a journal and not something like, "Weird News B Us" website.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
at 27.5 of the video is a total lie
sorry folks , every thing on the video is a fkn lie (we here in this country have been told the truth ) it now is known to have 3 more bodies of infection in the infected person

for pete's you gov. people go to japan news and get educated on this virus or shut the fk up you are spread false hope , my you end up in tared feathers. total bs you are speaking of and I'm only at 27.5 of the video now

www.cbsnews.com...

The whole thing made me flashback to the 2014 ebola incident. They lost my confidence at that point. They're doing nothing to redeem themselves. By "them", I mean the government, CDC and WHO. I don't know if I'd go as far as "completely untrustworthy", but er..... I don't trust them at all.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold

UC Davis student tests negative for coronavirus
A University of California Davis student who was under investigation for coronavirus tested negative and has been released from quarantine, according to Yolo County Health and Human Services.

So they are just testing once, and if negative, see ya later no more quarantine?

I posted this a few pages back, no response.... Has everyone decided 1 test coming up negative qualifies for release from quarantine?

Not in my Book!!

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks, I hope so too.

Do you know where in the 'Cotswolds' the confirmed person was located? I cant find much aside from

Link

I'm just catching up (page 55) so apologies if this has already been mentioned.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
Maybe this link is better. Does someone know how to archive this? It looks pretty important to me, and may disappear again.

Tracking the Source of Novel Coronavirus Gene Sequencing: When the Alarm Goes Off
独家|新冠病毒基因测序溯源:警报是何时拉响的

Edit: I have tried several ways to save this, and I none seem to work. On tablet so less than stellar options. Has been dissapeared before.
edit on 1-3-2020 by Oleman because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2020 by Oleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

On December 15, 2019, a 65-year-old male delivery man in the South China Seafood Market started having a fever. On December 18, he came to the emergency department of the Wuhan Central Hospital (Nanjing Road District) to see a doctor.

perma.cc...

So, the first recorded case was a delivery man. So, did he contract the virus at the seafood market, or did he himself (already with the infection) import it into the seafood market by unknowingly infecting people who worked there? If this virus was in food product, it would be easy to ascertain where the food was bought, from which stall/s, as all people infected (early stage) would have answered questions as to where they had bought the food. From the transmission rates I suspect that the delivery man was infected elsewhere and imported it into the market.

This raises speculative questions. Has the delivery man ever been used to carry virus samples from one lab to another, and had he ever tampered with any of the bio-lab packages, or ever handled one damaged in transit? It is probable that he has delivered bats (as food) to the market, but he himself would not have eaten of an infected bat, he would have just delivered it. People visiting the market to buy food would have bought infected bat meat and would have contracted the virus that way, but we don't see a large enough sample of infected people for this sort of transmission. Whole families would have eaten the infected meat and would have come down with the virus. The transmission rates don't show clusters of families being ill, but do show a human to human transmission rate.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm 43 been smoking for 28 years. I went and had cat scans on my lungs and my lungs are scarred because I've had pneumonia twice. I dread the flu every year and get flu shots. I'm down to my last 3 cigarettes and I'm quitting. Hopefully I can survive this if I get it.

From what I've been reading this makes pneumonia look like a walk in the park. I may have weeks or months for my lungs to recover somewhat before this virus takes off.

My entire family smokes. All my uncles and aunts and my parents. They've been smoking a lot longer then me. My step dad sounds horrible. He has this deep horrible sounding cough. My mom had lung cancer but they caught it early. After chemo and radiation she's cancer free but she sounds horrible. The treatment did a number on her lungs.

It's not looking good for my family. I'm petrified of this virus.

I've been a sportsman my entire life. I know how to live off the land. I have enough hunting and fishing equipment to survive the apocalypse. I'm thinking about going off the grid until they come up with a vaccine. I don't want to go by myself. None of my family or friends are willing to do it with me. They don't want to quit their jobs. I have a feeling by the time someone takes me up on the offer it might be to late.

edit on 1-3-2020 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: twitter.com...

Why are people in IRAN lining up to lick this metal window gate, hoping to catch CoronaV-19? That is what they're trying to do, isn't it?

They seem insane, stupid, possibly suicidal and psychotic.

If these fools give it to others, and they die, is that not deliberately spreading a bioweapon, and murder?

Same goes for whoever released it in the first place.
edit on 1-3-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
So apparently the Woman infected from Iran who is a beautician, and has had contact with 40 customers on the Goldcoast, because she had no more then 15 minutes of contact per customer, there was no need to be concerned as this is too short a time for the virus to infect another according to our health professionals.

So with that brilliant logic, I believe this virus does not stem from bats, but from snails.

So if you have to hug or touch someone, no more than 15 minutes and you'll be fine.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
So apparently the Woman infected from Iran who is a beautician, and has had contact with 40 customers on the Goldcoast, because she had no more then 15 minutes of contact per customer, there was no need to be concerned as this is too short a time for the virus to infect another according to our health professionals.

So with that brilliant logic, I believe this virus does not stem from bats, but from snails.

So if you have to hug or touch someone, no more than 15 minutes and you'll be fine.
From what I've read you can catch it being within 3 ft of someone. It can survive outside the body on a doorknob for 8 days. Anyone not believe my then why are people in biohazard gear spraying down buses in China. I also read dogs can get it so if you got a pet they could possibly get infected too. Just think about when you go to the gas station and open the door. How many other people touched that door handle that day 1000, 2000, 3000?
edit on 1-3-2020 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Does anyone know how long the virus can stay alive in the air, or when left on non-organic surfaces?

Yes.

Three things the virus does not like: 1. Sunlight, 2. Temperature, and 3. Humidity,

I know this has been discussed to some extent. Read the link. It's important.

This is the link

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
deleted because ATS manged my post
edit on 1/3/2020 by deltaalphanovember because: ATS being weird

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to clay2 baraka

Viral Infections

The next time you're under the weather, you may want to sip some turmeric tea. Curcumin might help you to fight off a variety of viruses, including herpes and the flu. (But most of the research on this was done in a lab, not on people.) Keep in mind that turmeric is only about 3% curcumin, and your body doesn't absorb curcumin well, so the occasional cup of tea won't be a cure-all.

www.webmd.com...

My wife asked me why India has so few infected, and I replied "It's because they eat a lot of curry"
She thought I was being weird but I was serious - their food has a lot of spices containing things with curcumin.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Death cult, same mentality that glorifies suicide attacks.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Oh I totally agree with you, I'm beyond flabbergasted at the advice coming from the people we are supposed to trust.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I am keeping you updated about Finland.

Five confirmed corona virus cases now.

First one was a traveler from Wuhan a couple of weeks ago. In the city of Ivalo (very north)

The next 4 cases are at the region of our capital city, Helsinki. A female traveler who returned from northern Italy. An elderly man. A schoolkid. Fourth one was not described in the article i just read.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I use a crossbow because I am disabled and unable to pull a compound bow. Not to worry, my trigger finger works quite well thank you.
a reply to: litterbaux

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

Sounds like they are not going to test the people she had contact with then. I'm only 4hr from GC, and my daughter works in Byron Bay, about 2hr from the Gold Coast and full of tourists doing day trips from there. Then there's the talk of the Iranian strain being worse...

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join