It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You don’t need to take a pic , but what staple items are gone ?

Tonight I noticed that people are stepping up their prep game . Several key prep foods and items are depleted or gone .Even saw my first random 30/40 something aged person wearing a mask.

Not something you ever really see in the USA .

He was buying a case of canned goods and crackers. Either he is already sick , or he doesn’t have to funds to buy much more .
edit on 1-3-2020 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Upper left and lower right are same guy, and he appears to have rolled over between the two pics. Check the clothes and the maroon backpack, same dude.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I keep telling you guys the numbers from CCP are a bald faced lie. I’ve provided links, videos and analysis.

Watch SK and Italy. The church may be an anomaly but the situation in that church resembles that of public mass transit, or the WA long term care facility, or homeless congregations on the streets of LA.

You guys ?

I'm not sure what your MO is, but what are you going on about...

I've been stating all along these numbers we are being fed are bunk...

Care to explain yourself
edit on 1-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Is there any place to find relatively up to date credit card usage in the US? The poster above mentioned not having much money to prep. If we had that kind of data it would truly eye opening to what’s going on with the prepper front. I’d be willing to bet usage is 100% over average the last few days.

Thanks in advance.

link   
Thank you everyone for your help in uploading the image. Costco in Irvine California this morning:

edit on 1-3-2020 by Mamana12 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Willyblake
Update Bogotá, Colombia 1:24 am 01/03/2020

Not much to report really. People start looking at you like if you were a clown if you go out wearing N95 and gloves. I couldn't give a $#65, as long as it protects me somehow. Most people joke about the virus, while others say it is entirely fake. Biggest news during last days has been the poor health of a lion kept in a zoo. Appareantly he was badly treated, not given enough food, and without veterinarian attention for more than a year. The poor guy is in his bones now and this has caused massive outrage and sadness. As I think he will be dying pretty soon, I believe this will work as the perfect distraction concerning coronavirus arriving here (it's already in Mexico, Brazil and most importantly Ecuador) is just a question of a few days now.
Colombia's main problem right now is that EVERYTHING has become politicized. The communists ideologically close to Venezuela try to sabotage all projects. Worst of all, they are very popular among naive university students.

Meanwhile, the people brought from Wuhan 2 days ago had a coronavirus test this morning. It came out NEGATIVE for every single of them. They will remain in quarantine for 11 days more.

If the Pope dies this will have a tremendous effect over here. Catholics will see it as a very dark omen, Evangelicals (which have been on the rise for the last 20 years) will see it as an act of God, and sign of The End of Times.

That's all for now.

It is beginning to look like the zombie apocalypse is actually the partisan clowns....

link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23
a reply to: musicismagic

You don’t need to take a pic , but what staple items are gone ?

Tonight I noticed that people are stepping up their prep game . Several key prep foods and items are depleted or gone .Even saw my first random 30/40 something aged person wearing a mask.

Not something you ever really see in the USA .

He was buying a case of canned goods and crackers. Either he is already sick , or he doesn’t have to funds to buy much more .

I still haven't seen anyone with a mask (even though there is evidence of local spread in my community).

Hand sanitizer is gone.. EVERYWHERE.. I went to a local, boutique Whole Foods-type market and everyone seemed calm. But the hand sanitizer and... wait for it... echinecea was completely gone from the shelves.

Echinecea.. /sigh

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mamana12
Hopefully the image uploads this time. Costco in Irvine California this morning:

Thank god they're buying organic..

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: underwerks

google the name and the location - get his phone number and given him a call. Just ask him to confirm if he wrote it and is it truthful. It's all in the letter.

yep its easy to find, if it wasnt 1am id try it.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Report from Anchorage... Spam has been restocked at both grocery stores that were out of it earlier this week. Rice also seems to have been restocked. Hand sanitizer... all sold out.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

General statement, not directed at anyone in particular.

Chill, it’s all good. No hatin.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Also to follow up. While I am planning on taking precautions, I also know due to the nature of my employment I'll probably contract the virus.

I have begun stocking the following:

Food

Electrolyte drinks and supplements

Anti-inflammatory supplements (turmeric). This helps lower the cytokine response..

Mucous relief medication. (for the pneumonia).

edit on 1-3-2020 by TruthJava because: post will not show my reply

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: Mamana12
Hopefully the image uploads this time. Costco in Irvine California this morning:

Thank god they're buying organic..

Irvine California. Large Asian population there. They sure are all dressed for ski weather in that picture... how cold was it there today?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

UC Davis student tests negative for coronavirus
A University of California Davis student who was under investigation for coronavirus tested negative and has been released from quarantine, according to Yolo County Health and Human Services.

So they are just testing once, and if negative, see ya later no more quarantine?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I forgot about SPAM, I love that stuff. Haven’t had it in years tho. I’ll have to pick up a few tins and add to my stash. Shelf life on that is prolly 30 years lol!

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Apologies, I'm so used to being attacked for not bowing down to the orange lunacy I just make assumptions now...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: odd1out

It’s 59 now, that’s basically winter there. Pic seems legit.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Maybe it is collateral?... unexpected...

I'm not thinking this is a deliberate attack, but the speed at which Iran has taken off is almost like China. China and Iran are the USA's greatest barriers on the global stage.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US have made viruses that target particular nationalities.. If this is that, then I think it was stolen and released by a tight clique of people..

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I forgot about SPAM, I love that stuff. Haven’t had it in years tho. I’ll have to pick up a few tins and add to my stash. Shelf life on that is prolly 30 years lol!

That's funny. I was the same way...but when I was at a store recently I noticed that now days they have several different kinds - even bacon spam!

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join