It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: odd1out

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: Mamana12
Hopefully the image uploads this time. Costco in Irvine California this morning:

Thank god they're buying organic..

Irvine California. Large Asian population there. They sure are all dressed for ski weather in that picture... how cold was it there today?

I found the source. It was a Costco in Seattle. forums.huaren.us...

Costco people act like that even on a good day..
edit on 3/1/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: slatesteam

Maybe it is collateral?... unexpected...

I'm not thinking this is a deliberate attack, but the speed at which Iran has taken off is almost like China. China and Iran are the USA's greatest barriers on the global stage.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US have made viruses that target particular nationalities.. If this is that, then I think it was stolen and released by a tight clique of people..

Certainly not out of the realms of possibility...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23
a reply to: musicismagic

You don’t need to take a pic , but what staple items are gone ?

Tonight I noticed that people are stepping up their prep game . Several key prep foods and items are depleted or gone .Even saw my first random 30/40 something aged person wearing a mask.

Not something you ever really see in the USA .

He was buying a case of canned goods and crackers. Either he is already sick , or he doesn’t have to funds to buy much more .

I still haven't seen anyone with a mask (even though there is evidence of local spread in my community).

Hand sanitizer is gone.. EVERYWHERE.. I went to a local, boutique Whole Foods-type market and everyone seemed calm. But the hand sanitizer and... wait for it... echinecea was completely gone from the shelves.

Echinecea.. /sigh

Hand sanitizer is also gone in my area. Good luck finding mask, I was surprised how long you could find them, but now they are missing everywhere .

One thing is obvious to me but others probably won’t notice . Many items a prepper would buy are much lower in supply .

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: Oleman

It would also be good to hit Wal Mart at off hours like after 9pm or early in morning. I like doing quick shopping at 5am (my normal wake time) at Wal Mart, there’s barely anyone there.

I’m planning to hit gun shop at 9am opening time for ammo.

you need to buy a cross bow, no noise, plus buy 300 arrows

link   
I saw a picture today but cannot find it now, suggesting that the woman in this picture is a member of the South Korean cult Shincheonji Church of Jesus.

It could have been a joke.. but it would be exactly what a dooms day cult would do.. infect a member then have them touch the pope

the Pope is still sick and is cancelling individual visits
www.thejakartapost.com...

Pope Francis, who has been suffering from what the Vatican says is a "slight indisposition," resumed official audiences with individuals in his residence on Saturday but three with groups were cancelled.

A statement said the pope, who had cancelled most official audiences on Thursday and Friday, celebrated his customary early morning Mass in the chapel of the Santa Marta guest house where he lives.

link   

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
As Colombia hasn't moved much yet concerning the virus, I thought about giving you guys news concerning other countries. Whether people I have met in the past while studying in Europe, or through diverse internet webpages over the years (whether video games, language learning sites, etc)

Russia:
I speak with numerous girls from this country. What can I say, I used to hit on them back in the day I lived pretty close to that country. I guess I have been colluding with Russia lol.
The opinion of most Russians is that coronavirus is nothing more than a flu. "Kill the virus by drinking hot vodka or whiskey" however, there's been rumours in many cities about people getting weirdly sick. Nothing official has come out. Keep in mind that Russia is a country which in general only has good healthcare in Moscow and St Petersburg, it's a very big country and people living elsewhere are more or less on their own.
So far the virus only affects them on their holiday plans. Thailand is one of their favorite places.

Ukraine:
General consensus according to a friend from Lvov, the Coronavirus is a stupid cold that won't do anything. In his view, Ukraine hasn't suffered economically because contrary to the rest of the world, they don't panic over a dumb thing.
I wonder then, why did they set up fire to the bus transporting evacuees from China?

Turkey:
A guy working as nurse in Izmir. All that he knows is that the coronavirus is a strong flu, particularly bad for the elder and immunosuppressed. The country is in the middle of a conflict with Syria, most attention is in that.

Iran:
A girl from Tehran. There's no quarantine in the capital (where she lives) but the goverment has told people to avoid going out unless it is strictly necessary. She hasn't got much of an idea about what is going on in other cities.
She told me there's thousands of Chinese workers there, and that's how the virus spread. Iran is part of the New Silk Road Initiative. Many projects are currently ongoing between both countries.

South Korea:
A girl from Cheongju-si . I haven't spoken with her in three days. Last time she said the situation was very bad. There's quarantine where she lives.
edit on 1-3-2020 by Willyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hey,

I have actually got some good news (I guess)..

The coronavirus outbreak has cleared up pollution in China:

news.sky.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Hopefully the image uploads this time. Costco in Irvine California this morning:

Hahahahaha right! I mean, it is California so I guess even in a pandemic we're gonna be making sure its all organic and gluten free!

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

This pic was from Seattle.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Hahahahaha right! I mean, it is California so I guess even in a pandemic we're gonna be making sure its all organic and gluten free!

Preposterous, it would have to also be sugar free and dairy free as well..oh with turmeric lattes.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Irvine California. Large Asian population there. They sure are all dressed for ski weather in that picture... how cold was it there today?

It dropped below 70 today, so it was freezing for us! I almost had to put a jacket on.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I think it’s pretty irresponsible to be recommending a cross bow and 300 arrows. Get a grip. There are so many reasons that plan is horrible. If society deteriorated to that level everyone is screwed.

Plus don’t bring a cross bow to a gun fight. In America everyone has guns.

link   

I found the source. It was a Costco in Seattle. forums.huaren.us...

Costco people act like that even on a good day..

I took a screenshot of it from a Facebook group I'm in called 'Irvine Moms' if anyone wants to go look it up. The person who shared it said it was Irvine.
edit on 1-3-2020 by Mamana12 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
a reply to: XCrycek

Calm your tits!.... Do you seriously think if the pope had COV19 the MSN would not be going bats**t crazy? its fake news.

MSN? Why post such crap at all? This thread does not need alt right trolls stirring # up. It's bad as it is

Mods: These kinds of posts are what needs to be deleted or banned. Because it might lead people to post stuff like this in rebuttal: "Well, if you Looney Lefties can post crap like that, why can't the 'alt right' do it as well?"

Fortunately, I'm not wired like that and I would never rebut someone in that manner.

I totally agree. Actually had one (that I have seen so far) of MY posts removed! never had that happen in my entire life, as I try to be either informative, helpful, or nice. Couldn't believe it when I saw that something I said had been removed.
edit on 1-3-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Why are they wearing winter jackets in Irvine California?
Btw, those people look Chinese to me.

Well look at it this way the brand on the rice packet is Kirkland, perhaps instead of jumping to conclusions you would see it's an American brand that supplies Costco....

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Preposterous, it would have to also be sugar free and dairy free as well..oh with turmeric lattes.

Viral Infections

The next time you're under the weather, you may want to sip some turmeric tea. Curcumin might help you to fight off a variety of viruses, including herpes and the flu. (But most of the research on this was done in a lab, not on people.) Keep in mind that turmeric is only about 3% curcumin, and your body doesn't absorb curcumin well, so the occasional cup of tea won't be a cure-all.

www.webmd.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

I think it’s pretty irresponsible to be recommending a cross bow and 300 arrows. Get a grip. There are so many reasons that plan is horrible. If society deteriorated to that level everyone is screwed.

Plus don’t bring a cross bow to a gun fight. In America everyone has guns.

The moment the world goes back to cross bow is the moment when cosplayers start dominating. No possible way to fight against their knight armors

Being serious, the cross bow might be a good option if you live somewhere in the mountains far from most society (or its remnants)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Don't get me wrong, it's great stuff, I have heaps growing in my garden, among other goodies.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

edit on 3/1/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join