It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: pasiphae
Max Howroute
White small square
@howroute
MSNBC just reported LIVE that the woman who died from #coronavirus in Washington State is in her 30s and Trump’s presser announced she’s in her late 50s. And earlier, WA Governor Inslee said the deceased patient is a male. WTF is going on?

twitter.com...

3 separate deaths, 2 to be confirmed??

This is really weird.

I didn't get that (3 deaths) from this but I am now wondering if there were 2 deaths today. SOOO much confusion over it being either a man or a woman and the age

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

this is so messed up,...nobody even knows who died for sure.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
"Coronavirus: UK schools and offices could close for up to two months

Chief medical officer says UK could face ‘quite a long period’ of disruption if hit by pandemic"

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
a reply to: clay2 baraka

this is so messed up,...nobody even knows who died for sure.

There were initially 3 cases (now officially 6), Either these cases are getting confused with the death or (unconfirmed) deaths are not being listed because testing is coming up inconclusive. Reminds me of Wuhan..

One things for sure, Washington seems to be handling this very carefully. All of the firefighters that have responded to previous incidents and the recent nursing home case have been immediately quarantined.

edit on 2/29/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamana12

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Mamana12

Hmm, not sure.

You should see these icons to the right side. Click one, the page should refresh for each. See if a thumbnail of your image upload appears.

Yeah its just not working for me. Tried in Firefox and Chrome. If any of the mods can send me an email address I'll email the pic to them to upload. Not sure what else to do 🤷🏻‍♀️

If the pic is bigger than 2mb it won't load, check that first.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Max Howroute
White small square
@howroute
MSNBC just reported LIVE that the woman who died from #coronavirus in Washington State is in her 30s and Trump’s presser announced she’s in her late 50s. And earlier, WA Governor Inslee said the deceased patient is a male. WTF is going on?

twitter.com...

This is really weird.

I didn't get that (3 deaths) from this but I am now wondering if there were 2 deaths today. SOOO much confusion over it being either a man or a woman and the age

How is it possible to have this level of incompetence from the leadership. What a joke.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Max Howroute
White small square
@howroute

twitter.com...

This is really weird.

How is it possible to have this level of incompetence from the leadership. What a joke.

I really don't know. I'm just astounded at how this has been handled. The US has been ignoring this for weeks... because it's "like the flu". It's like people happily announcing they are going to ride out a cat 4 hurricane in their house on the beach because they've seen some storms before and it's never that bad.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We are all sheep to the show. I'm disgusted by the way NZ are handling our virus issues. Trying to track down passengers that were on the flight with the positive guy in hospital.... guarantee if it was a grug issue they would have found them by now.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

Yes well the partisan rhetoric kicked in a few days ago when potus calmed his flock, they remind me of a deer stuck in headlights.

To me it speaks volumes about how this mess will be ultimately handled.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So some of my liberal friends are posting on Facebook that the fatality rate of coronavirus virus is approximately 2-3% and that influenza is around 0.1%. Can anyone help me figure out if this is true or not? They usually post liberal BS from fake websites so I want to put them in their place if I can get something help.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
So some of my liberal friends are posting on Facebook that the fatality rate of coronavirus virus is approximately 2-3% and that influenza is around 0.1%. Can anyone help me figure out if this is true or not? They usually post liberal BS from fake websites so I want to put them in their place if I can get something help.

Maybe they're right?..

If they are not, then all of the scientists have been lying to you.. Your choice who to believe. /shrug

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I don't think it's being handled any better here either, and you're right if it was a drug issue like the dreaded weed they would have been all over it.

edit on 29-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

A good link with several helpful directions

CoVid19live

And...

CIDRAP

A great deal of info inside each...

mg

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Costco in my city have been wiped out by people prepping. I went there this afternoon and it was way worse than anytime from Nov through Xmas. I couldn’t even park in the parking lot. Had to drop wife to shop and retreat to Starbucks with my sons. It took my wife three hours due to the lines. She said many many normal things we would buy are cleaned out and people were buying 2 and 3 of. It was borderline insane, my sister saw people fighting in the Costco parking lot near her over a parking space.

I’m strongly considering beginning to carry my sidearm and may pick up extra ammo after what I saw today. May need to teach wife to shoot properly earlier than I’d like.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

This virus is beyond partisan politics. Your friends numbers look accurate.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I don't thinks it's being handled any better here either, and you're right if it was a drug issue like the dreaded weed they would have been all over it.

It's different because they are equally worried about balancing between an epidemic and an economic collapse caused by the response to the epidemic.

Deer in the headlights is how I would describe our leadership on this.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Those numbers seem about right

link

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
Some data to help get rid of the "its like the flu" comparisons.

Keep hearing seasonal flu CFR is .1%, it is not.

If anyone who says that actually checked, most of the snippets that pop up in search say < 0.1%.

That's less than 1%. So what is it actually?

In percentage terms, 0.05% of those who’ve had flu this season in the United States (based on the figures above) have died from it.
www.weforum.org...

And this is during a year with an epidemic of influenza. It includes the more virulent epidemic forms which are not reffered to as regular flu. As an example swine flu has a CFR of .02%. "Regular flu" is CFR .01% or lower.

So using the CFR 3% rate for corona (very conservative ) and the CFR .05% number for all influenza in the US so far this year.

Coronavirus is 60x more deadly than the flu.

Yes.... this needs more attention. I've been looking at the math for weeks now and it's not a pretty picture. DEFINITELY NOT like the flu. Spanish flu maybe....

Haven’t you been paying attention?
Everyone in the know who says it’s like the flu cough while mumbling “ spanish”, before they say flu.

The best way to prevent a panic is to compare it to “ the seasonal flu “. I can’t remember people wearing biohazard suits , going into quarantine , or disinfecting the air and sidewalks from the season flu .

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Simple really.

Any number coming from CCP (Chinese Communist Party) is a lie. I’d happily testify to that in court if needed. I can provide plenty of evidence.

Your best bets for sources...

Zerohedge.com - they sourced articles from other sources showing massive number manipulation by CCP

Epoch Times - they have some good stuff about China’s coverup.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I've been following this for a couple months & yes the rate is 2-3%. Here in suburban Washington DC area I went to the supermarket Friday & stocked up on non perishables, shelves were not sold out save for hand sanitizers. The government has really messed up the initial response & IMO is not telling us the truth.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join