It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I just want to thank you for your updates. I can feel your reluctance to go too far, but I get enough of a sense of what you are really feeling by the tone. Stay well.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Thanks Chops.

And 8 weeks on to the day, from the initial infectee from China, Australia has developed ZERO additional cases as a result.

They must have used the pretend virus for us.

And Scotland, every case here has tested negative. Must be all the booze in our blood stream...

Actually I noted in the very first thread that it was either that, the deep fried pizza and mars bars or a combination of them all.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Maybe it just 3 different case lol

or somebody trying to play politic ???????

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Rich Z
45 patients in the Seattle area began a vaccine trial earlier this week. Here we thought it took years of trials and millions of dollars to develop a vaccine for something!

Interestingly enough, I watched the movie "I AM LEGEND" just the other night.

Heck yeah! A 100% successful cancer vaccine! Who wouldn't jump at the chance to take something like that? But, oh....

Just sayin'......

Yeah, I know, just a movie. But if I were living on another planet reading about how THIS coronavirus thing has been going here on Earth, I wouldn't believe this neither. I would be thinking, "people in charge can't be THAT stupid in real life, can they?"

I truly and honestly would never have expected that USA government and local state agencies would be so incompetent and so short sighted as to try to keep this all under wraps from the public. Seriously? Claim that there are no "confirmed cases" because people are just not being tested? Don't release localities where there are suspected cases? Whoever made this sort of decision as a general policy needs to be tarred and feathered, at the very least.

IMHO.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
BREAKING: The Perth man being treated in Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital for coronavirus has passed away, making him the first Australian to die from the virus.
twitter.com...

May have been a patient from the Diamond Princess.

Just... great!

We should never have allowed them back into Australia. Christmas Island was the best decison our government almost made...

link   
a reply to: Rich Z

I hear a crossover tv show produced (?) by W. Smith has a similar theme; about a virus outbreak. Art imitating life?

link   

originally posted by: misfit312
We have another Reddit 'horror' story. This one was posted elsewhere and reddit picked it up. This one at least covers the 'cycles'

Grain of salt (obviously)

India's report that got stamped out by the disinformation campaign was accurate, this has 4 HIV proteins, SARS/MERS and Encephlatitis proteins.

It is made from a Bat Coronavirus shell which highly mutates. The payload takes a person to serious at 20% meaning you have 1 in 5 chances (playing Russian roulette with a 5 chamber gun) that it might take you to serious/critical where medical attention is needed or you die.

With medical treatment, 20% becomes 6% despite the lies that the media is claiming at 2%. We've even heard the WHO say 20% to serious and 6% death even with medical treatment and it can be an entire month in a hospital until recovered.

However, recovered but not cured is the part most of you are missing in the details. The virus likes to mutate just like HIV and change it's coronavirus outer sheath. This means as the body goes through the normal immune-loop to produce an anti-body for Generation 1 of the first infection after it tricked the body using HIV proteins to hide ie the asymptomatic 14 day - 30 day period (yes it's a bell curve and some people can go potentially longer than 30 days and be infectious without symptoms). The virus mutates and a new corona sheath is produced nullifying the first anti-bodies and the immune-loop process repeats.

Another click on the 1-5 chamber gun. The body resolves that, potentially a 14-20 day process and gets Gen-2 but by that time Gen3/Gen4/Gen5 may now exist the same loop, the same click of the gun. This is why HIV anti-virals appear to be the only working solution for doctors at the moment.

You catch this and theoretically could need to be on anti-virals for the rest of your life, just like AIDS patients.

Part of it's genetically modified traits is an entirely new, never seen before in nature protein that deals with how it infects the body

Hmm, sounds like any pharmaceutical company that makes those anti-virals' wet dream.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Did they not send then to Christmas island Chop? I thought they did? Bad move Mr Morrison...bad move.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

1. if you work in construction, your jobs are soon to disappear 
2. if you haven't bought a bicycle for you and your family, you just simply think I'm full of BS 

I for one do not think you are full of bs. I do have bicycles, my family, we each have one. The problem is that I live out in the country and it really is not feasible to ride 15 miles to town, besides I don't want to ride on the two lane highways anyways. People are always getting hit and dying on the roadside. If there is not any gas, I will have to reevaluate my situation and decide the best course of action. I do have an old motorcycle that does use less as than a vehicle. If I have to start rationing fuel, them that is an option. I currently have two vehicles that I keep the tanks full and my son has a small truck as well.

As far as work goes, I am a construction worker and I do plan on being off for a while. Fortunately my state has a pretty decent unemployment program that can keep the rent paid and the lights on with a little food.

Thank you for the updates and keep the word coming in. Our media is pretty crappy at times.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
BREAKING: The Perth man being treated in Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital for coronavirus has passed away, making him the first Australian to die from the virus.
twitter.com...

May have been a patient from the Diamond Princess.

Well that's not good. Any idea of age and ethnicity?

Male, late 70s, been in isolation intensive care since arriving back from Diamond Princess. His wife also has CV but in stable condition.
Western Australia’s Department of Health Spokesperson declines any further personal details.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
BREAKING: An Illinois resident has tested positive for the COVID19 coronavirus, Cook County and Illinois health officials confirm - NBC Chicago.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
www.perthnow.com.au... s-ng-b881476498z

Perth ppl are starting to panic buy. Im down there today going to stock up on to and canned food

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ok thanks for that, that diamond princess really caused problems, I bet this will affect the entire cruise lines business for the foreseeable future rather badly.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01
I was thinking... if you can file on line for unemployment, they will probably have people at the unemployment office working from home to process your claim.
But how long will the computers keep working without IT people on the job? I guess they can do so much from home, but there will eventually be hardware issues that will involve a need to be on site to make repairs.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: liejunkie01

None of the headlines in my feed are downplaying this, it's all hysteria and misinformation.

Update example from hours ago:
Panic in Oregon over Cold virus causing school closure

I am confident in my assessment that this was all a serious overreaction.

This is based entirely upon over 20 years of microbiology and biochemistry research. This specific virus everyone is freaked out about is essentially causing a "Cold".

The very fact that no one is addressing this honestly is cause for major concern. It indicates to me that we are facing 90%+ complete misinformation and it even appears by design. This panic and resulting disastrous failed quarantine was probably a test and the media purposely promoted the hysteria.

The only way I can envision anyone freaking out about "dangers from the coronavirus" itself is that they simply don't investigate scholarly documentation from the world's best medical sources. Being afraid of the cold is like being afraid of dihydrogen monoxide because you don't know that it's water as I used fancy terminology to mislead.

The only real danger here is panic and foolish ineffective quarantines that justify violating human rights and destroy the economy.

Anyways, I'm not going to post in this thread anymore because my challenges are considered off topic or whatever reason and I'm going to get in trouble if I keep posting here. Plus I don't have time to go through all of this again, Im in a time crunch and must stay focused on finishing documents I'm creating for something totally unrelated.

I only posted the article above to stay "on topic" with the fear mongering agenda this whole topic represents.

Plus I don't care if anyone hates me for telling the truth. When the dust settles they'll change their tune and not hate me irrationally anymore.

Quite honestly, I would really like to hear your input about all this. Whoever says it is off topic just needs to go pound sand where the sun don't shine.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
www.perthnow.com.au... s-ng-b881476498z

Perth ppl are starting to panic buy. Im down there today going to stock up on to and canned food

A little further down the page we have this ...

Coronavirus crisis: Australian Medical Association WA says Perth outbreak ‘inevitable’, and ‘military style response’ is needed

Yikes...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

I just want to thank you for your updates. I can feel your reluctance to go too far, but I get enough of a sense of what you are really feeling by the tone. Stay well.

Thank you very much. My feelings of this situation happen to be real and currently based upon what I see and feel in person here. I no longer really need to keep up what is happening in China, since now, in this country it is "China #2" I'm probably being a bit too tough, but we've actually almost closed everything down but the transportation system. Just got back in from walking and the new sign at the bus station says "service now is only from 9 am to 4 pm" so really , when I mention things are changing by the hour here, my family too, is affected greatly by it. Again, thank you

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Some data to help get rid of the "its like the flu" comparisons.

Keep hearing seasonal flu CFR is .1%, it is not.

If anyone who says that actually checked, most of the snippets that pop up in search say < 0.1%.

That's less than 1%. So what is it actually?

In percentage terms, 0.05% of those who’ve had flu this season in the United States (based on the figures above) have died from it.
www.weforum.org...

And this is during a year with an epidemic of influenza. It includes the more virulent epidemic forms which are not reffered to as regular flu. As an example swine flu has a CFR of .02%. "Regular flu" is CFR .01% or lower.

So using the CFR 3% rate for corona (very conservative ) and the CFR .05% number for all influenza in the US so far this year.

Coronavirus is 60x more deadly than the flu.
edit on 29-2-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

1. if you work in construction, your jobs are soon to disappear 
2. if you haven't bought a bicycle for you and your family, you just simply think I'm full of BS 

I for one do not think you are full of bs. I do have bicycles, my family, we each have one. The problem is that I live out in the country and it really is not feasible to ride 15 miles to town, besides I don't want to ride on the two lane highways anyways. People are always getting hit and dying on the roadside. If there is not any gas, I will have to reevaluate my situation and decide the best course of action. I do have an old motorcycle that does use less as than a vehicle. If I have to start rationing fuel, them that is an option. I currently have two vehicles that I keep the tanks full and my son has a small truck as well.

As far as work goes, I am a construction worker and I do plan on being off for a while. Fortunately my state has a pretty decent unemployment program that can keep the rent paid and the lights on with a little food.

Thank you for the updates and keep the word coming in. Our media is pretty crappy at times.

The streets will soon be empty so riding your bike 15 miles is not going to be a problem. Hokkaido is an example of this now. Also I'd be rather on a motorcycle then a bike if i was carrying important stuff. And of course I do believe in times like this "don't leave home without it". I mentioned in my earlier post how another race started attacking even elderly women that bought their mask, fights broke out between the Japanese and the other race. ( heck with it, the other race was Chinese, and they do NOT have the morals of the Japanese)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
jay Inslee declares state of emergency In wa. state. getting real.

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join