It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel
Check your messages

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AngelsDecay

Hey, no offense, and death sucks wherever it happens, but this isn't the thread for Somalia / Yemen / and / or Sudan non-coronavirus death updates. Most informed people know they die at high rates every day unrelated to the topic of this updates thread.

You should look back at the ATS index for a more suited topic, or start your own thread, IMHO

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae

You're welcome! It's so disturbing to me that the DoH wouldn't test her after she tested negative for a list of other viruses. How do you sleep at night knowing you might be letting an outbreak get started?

I agree 100%. There is probably pressure from the state and feds to keep the numbers low. It makes it look like they have things under control and understand more than they do. Some of it is also likely for the purpose preventing panic and that sort of thing. Although the MSM is certainly not helping in that effort. AND there are plenty of worker bees that just do what they are told and don't think about it.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Weird I found her, in her comments it said she was in Orlando?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ooops
edit on Sat Feb 29 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I wonder will coronavirus vanish in hot like sauna.. there is an old saying in my country if sauna, booze and tar do not help, the disease is fatal.
I heat my sauna to 70-100 celsius depending how much i want to sweat.. maybe i should go sauna every day..

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is so disturbing

Videos from Iran showing people licking the shrine in Qom. The guys in the video (no idea who they are) are actively promoting that people do it!
Video of a child doing it too. I don't know if the translation is correct but they said 'we will be the ones who get the virus' but not worried at all.
Seems totally bizarre, dangerous and stupid.

While the city of Qom is the epicentre of #CoronaVirus in Iran, authorities refuse to close down religious shrines there.

These pro-regime people are licking the shrines & encouraging people to visit them.

Iran's authorities are endangering lives of Iranians & the world

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

I’ll take shrine-licking over dog-beating and forced cremations most any day.

Our species is so dunzo....

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!.....
This thread is for Corona Virus UPDATES!!!
...not chit chat, political trolling, bigoted comments, ill-mannered remarks toward members or arguing....

Diseases and Pandemics:: Medical Disclaimer
This thread is NOT for discussion of alternative medical treatment of illnesses!!!

Members who continue to disrupt will face temporary posting bans. ATS will not allow the few to ruin it for everyone.

Go after the ball not the player.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility WILL face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Sun Mar 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm sure a lot of that type of thing goes on in Iran ...
I just don't understand their logic,to lick it and get the virus - he seems pleased!
I'm guessing they have been fed a lie about the virus and so have no fear? Maybe.
But conversely, many on social media are trying to post the truth of the situation and how bad it is there - so which is it? If he had real fear of the virus he wouldn't do that - so does that mean it isn't so bad?
Probably overthinking it - he's probably just insane.

a reply to: slatesteam

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Is it much different than the South Korean religious group who may have thought they were being tested like Job was and all got sick from one lady?

Who knows why people do the things they do? I do know I wouldn't think it's a healthy religion that promotes you getting sick.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I didn't know that about the religious group.
It's so strange to see such a video as we are all being told to wash our hands etc etc etc and here are people licking a public wall that is touched by thousands with no fear of it.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wizzz0001

The main worry is having the correct information, so you can asses your risks. Which is a problem as the main area in China is on information lockdown, which is a red flag. The USA is obviously downplaying cases. In NZ their has been one confirmed case, this has resulted in a run on supermarkets as they stock up. Looking at the checkout lines its mainly Chinese , which would have contact with relatives in China and know the true story on the ground. I would imagine the story would be as soon as the first case is confirmed in NZ. to stock up. Hand sanitizers and masks are gone. This is a low risk area where the single patient flight number is known and the people sat close to him are now in Quarantine. So no wonder the Governments will downplay it. Its the social disorder which will be the main problem. But either way the bells should are ringing, a stich in time saves nine.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
I'm sure a lot of that type of thing goes on in Iran ...
I just don't understand their logic,to lick it and get the virus - he seems pleased!
I'm guessing they have been fed a lie about the virus and so have no fear? Maybe.
But conversely, many on social media are trying to post the truth of the situation and how bad it is there - so which is it? If he had real fear of the virus he wouldn't do that - so does that mean it isn't so bad?
Probably overthinking it - he's probably just insane.

a reply to: slatesteam

It's religious just like when Christians cross themselves.

They are rubbing the holiness and "power" or good luck or whatever all over themselves after licking it.

No wonder it's spreading there like crazy.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel
Weird I found her, in her comments it said she was in Orlando?

Ah okay I glazed over that. I just assumed Miami when I saw Miami Herald. I'm kind of all over the place today skimming too much stuff ha!

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hastening the arrival of 72 virgins might get me smiley?
I dunno. Seems like not the most prudent thing to do.

I keep trying to lick all the donuts in my area.

But I’ve been banned in a 15-mile radius. And now they have my face up in Starbucks and mom-and-pop donut/bagel shops alike as “The Hole Licker”!
Should’ve tried to hide my cough....

*Shrugs....”To each their own?”

Edit: keep in mind the cult in SK helped usher in their apocalyptic views and countrymens’ ire based on their actions...

edit on 29-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is a lazy approach to this problem.

If I get in a traffic accident, this does not cause another 3-4 people to get into an accident, those 3-4 each cause 3-4 to get into accidents and so on.

Limiting infection is the key. Maybe I have less than 1% chance of dying from this virus, but if I don’t contract the virus in the first place, my odds are much better, no?

Unfortunately this will be just like the idiots who show up for work already sick, or drop their kids off at school with a belly full of Tylenol to mask a fever.

One persons ignorance is another’s quarantine.

a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
One confirmed case in my home county of Gloucestershire UK now.....
Confirmed case in Gloucestershire UK

I bought around a months worth of food, vitamins including garlic, mahoosive pack of toilet rolls and other bits and bobs today. I'll be on to my Essential oils tomorrow/Monday when I am back in Clinic to sort out sniffy sticks (nasal inhalers) as I'm expecting a run on them from my clients in the coming days.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Possible outbreak

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join