It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

The residents are likely to die....as they are old....

14.8% risk.

Please stop fear-mongering.

Is it bad? Yes, of course. I wouldn't want my parents to be there. But your comment is just plain offensive to those who are there.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
Here you have it:

The Vatican has confirmed in a statement that Pope Francis and two of his aides have tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

Pope Francis missed a planned Mass with clergy in Rome yesterday after showing Coronavirus-like symptoms.

The Vatican had earlier said the pontiff, 83, had a slight indisposition and could proceed with the rest of his planned work today.

The pope and his aides have been quarantined and receiving medical attention near Santa Marta, the Vatican hotel where he lives.

The pope was seen coughing and blowing his nose during the Asha Wednesday Mass.

mcmnt.com...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcmnt.com...

What do you mean OMG? He's just a guy. He's nothing important, he sits in front of a sculpture that looks like it was raised from the depths of hell (if you believe in such nonsense) while proclaiming to represent the opposite. His position, nor that of any of his predecessors is never even mention in any of the scriptures. He's just a man, a con man. Couldn't happen to a better man.

I DONT BELIEVE THE POPE HAS CORONAVIRUS..... I would lose my mind if he does....

Lets wait for confirmation.

Why would you lose your mind?

....a big part of ATS members are evangelicals. Perfectly normal response on this site

Actually, with this particular Pope, it seems like he's most popular among the collectivists than he is among even Catholics, let alone evangelicals (who scarcely care one way or the other about the Catholic Church's pontiff.)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: ketsuko

Ponder this.. if it’s not that serious and just like the flu, why are people going to the hospital for tests? If it’s just the serious cases then there are hundreds if not thousands of cases in the states countries etc. that already have cases. I think I am onto something. But dunno exactly what it is yet. But something is not adding up.

Yeah, just wait for the time when going to the hospital and getting a positive diagnosis means you don't leave the hospital and likely trucked off somewhere else. Once that word gets out, how many people are going to be willing to be tested? Think things were ugly before?

IMHO.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Here you have it:

The Vatican has confirmed in a statement that Pope Francis and two of his aides have tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

Pope Francis missed a planned Mass with clergy in Rome yesterday after showing Coronavirus-like symptoms.

The Vatican had earlier said the pontiff, 83, had a slight indisposition and could proceed with the rest of his planned work today.

The pope and his aides have been quarantined and receiving medical attention near Santa Marta, the Vatican hotel where he lives.

mcmnt.com...

mcmnt.com...

What do you mean OMG? He's just a guy. He's nothing important, he sits in front of a sculpture that looks like it was raised from the depths of hell (if you believe in such nonsense) while proclaiming to represent the opposite. His position, nor that of any of his predecessors is never even mention in any of the scriptures. He's just a man, a con man. Couldn't happen to a better man.

I DONT BELIEVE THE POPE HAS CORONAVIRUS..... I would lose my mind if he does....

....a big part of ATS members are evangelicals. Perfectly normal response on this site

Am I misunderstanding you? Do you think that protestants care all that much about the Pope? Those are Catholics who would be losing their mind.

Most people on ATS are christian hardcore believers. Imagine if the one that is supposed to be "closest to God" got infected..people would start panicking

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
FIRST DEATH VIDEO FIRST DEATH VIDEO

edit on 29-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I wouldn't want anyone to know anything more than they had to about my case if I'd had it for sure at this point. Who knows how my neighbors would react.

I agree, but age and sex doesn't come close to being enough to identify anyone in general. Let alone the details of the severity (or lack thereof) of their symptoms and or necessary treatment protocols.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: Bicent

Ponder this.. if it’s not that serious and just like the flu, why are people going to the hospital for tests? If it’s just the serious cases then there are hundreds if not thousands of cases in the states countries etc. that already have cases. I think I am onto something. But dunno exactly what it is yet. But something is not adding up.

Yeah, just wait for the time when going to the hospital and getting a positive diagnosis means you don't leave the hospital and likely trucked off somewhere else. Once that word gets out, how many people are going to be willing to be tested? Think things were ugly before?

IMHO.

Which again aludes to it's not the virus we have to worry about it's the loonies.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Spain now 51 cases up 12 from yesterday.

www.lavanguardia.com... hoy-en-directo.html#goto-comment-1185277011

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

PS Anyone here in the USA using mask & gloves yet? I have not seen anyone
taking precautions yet in me part of Central VA.

I am only using gloves at the gasoline pumps for the vehicles. I am going to try to keep them all topped off as much as possible.

Haven't seen anyone else using gloves, and only one instance several days ago of a woman using a mask in a local Publix grocery store.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

It doesn't really matter what we think though. If it is deemed HIPPA protected material, we don't get to know. Ketsuko is right about the neighbors. A lot of people are really only a step or two above dumb animals and the best of us are one bad weekend from "villagers with torches."

Health information such as diagnoses, treatment information, medical test results, and prescription information are considered protected health information under HIPAA, as are national identification numbers and demographic information such as birth dates, gender, ethnicity, and contact and emergency contact information.

www.hipaajournal.com...
edit on 29-2-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Here you have it:

mcmnt.com...

mcmnt.com...

Actually, with this particular Pope, it seems like he's most popular among the collectivists than he is among even Catholics, let alone evangelicals (who scarcely care one way or the other about the Catholic Church's pontiff.)

I'm not even Christian but I like the guy. It's not the time to post fake news that could make some people panick. It's bad as it is

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There's a woman in a Florida hospital who has all the symptoms and has been tested for the flu and several other viruses which have all come back negative. The doc wants her to be tested but the department of health is refusing to give the go ahead. She's being kept in isolation. Her fever has been down for 12 hours so she's feeling okay but has little energy. She has spoken to a reporter who is trying to get info from the Governor as to why the DoH is not willing to test her. Her last post was from 4 hours ago. This is highly concerning. People are STILL not being tested.

This is in a Facebook post so I feel weird about putting a direct link here but her name is Tracy Weiss and her posts are public.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Oh boy, the news sure has heated up a bit.

I was actually second guessing my worries this morning, but thank goodness I came to my senses and ru-upped on anxiety.

I see it as a sign that the president of the United States has to have another press conference to announce the first US death of the virus.

This to me speaks volumes. It seems like they are making it a big deal even though they are saying it isn't really a big deal. Kind of a lose-lose situation and it looks bad. Of course this is my opinion.

As I said a week or two ago. When will BBC e the turning point for panic?

In no particular order.

1. Well it's only in China, that's a long ways away.
2. Well it's only Japan and China
3. Well it's only South Korea, Japan, and China.
4. Well it's only China, South Korea, Japan, and Italy
5. And the list keeps growing.
6. It's only a few cases here in the states. Nobody died
7. It's only one death and a few more cases in the states
8. I repeat the flu is worse than this

Does anybody see a trend?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Here you have it:

mcmnt.com...

mcmnt.com...

Am I misunderstanding you? Do you think that protestants care all that much about the Pope? Those are Catholics who would be losing their mind.

Most people on ATS are christian hardcore believers. Imagine if the one that is supposed to be "closest to God" got infected..people would start panicking

*cough* *cough*

Say what?

I don't think you know as much as you think.

He's the Pope, and the Pope is just a man. You really know jack all about Christians.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

a reply to: NxNWest

Canada will be testing whether or not the Iranian strain really is different enough to matter it seems.

Is this your opinion or do you have a reference source?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Here you have it:

mcmnt.com...

mcmnt.com...

I'm not even Christian but I like the guy. It's not the time to post fake news that could make some people panick. It's bad as it is

What do you like about him exactly? Serious question, I'm curious.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join