It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
As I predicted this was the last weekend.

CASES ARE LITERALLY EXPLODING ACROSS THE COUNTRY AS I TYPE/////////////////////

No need for red letters really is there...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Mamana12

I wonder how much any of them actually thought rationally before they made their lists up to know what they needed, what they would use, how much, for how long, etc.? How many are just randomly grabbing large amounts of whatever.

I'd go with 95% are grabbing whatever...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard

originally posted by: AngelsDecay
Sorry my friend, but your definition of "explosion" its light years away from the common sense & reality ...

Tell that to Italy and surrounding countries, which are picking up steam aswell. Remember waves, my friend?

And your point is...?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
Here you have it:

The Vatican has confirmed in a statement that Pope Francis and two of his aides have tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

Pope Francis missed a planned Mass with clergy in Rome yesterday after showing Coronavirus-like symptoms.

The Vatican had earlier said the pontiff, 83, had a slight indisposition and could proceed with the rest of his planned work today.

The pope and his aides have been quarantined and receiving medical attention near Santa Marta, the Vatican hotel where he lives.

The pope was seen coughing and blowing his nose during the Asha Wednesday Mass.

mcmnt.com...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcmnt.com...

What do you mean OMG? He's just a guy. He's nothing important, he sits in front of a sculpture that looks like it was raised from the depths of hell (if you believe in such nonsense) while proclaiming to represent the opposite. His position, nor that of any of his predecessors is never even mention in any of the scriptures. He's just a man, a con man. Couldn't happen to a better man.

I DONT BELIEVE THE POPE HAS CORONAVIRUS..... I would lose my mind if he does....

Lets wait for confirmation.

Why would you lose your mind?

....a big part of ATS members are evangelicals. Perfectly normal response on this site
edit on 29-2-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: solarone

There’s been a lot of people talking about a dog bug going round where we are, one lady even stopped me in the street to tell me to avoid the park. Same symptoms but our dog coughs with the throat irritation from being sick. Hope he’s better soon, I can understand your worry.

(post by XCrycek removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamana12

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Mamana12

I wonder how much any of them actually thought rationally before they made their lists up to know what they needed, what they would use, how much, for how long, etc.? How many are just randomly grabbing large amounts of whatever.

Very few of them based on the reports. Everyone talked of people buying water and toilet paper. Not a single person mentioned people buying up food. I'm sure they were buying food as well but the amount of water and toilet paper being bought up is what got peoples attention so I would assume there weren't people with carts full of rice otherwise they would have noticed and mentioned it too.

Costco by me is out of bags of rice

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Here you have it:

The Vatican has confirmed in a statement that Pope Francis and two of his aides have tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

Pope Francis missed a planned Mass with clergy in Rome yesterday after showing Coronavirus-like symptoms.

The Vatican had earlier said the pontiff, 83, had a slight indisposition and could proceed with the rest of his planned work today.

The pope and his aides have been quarantined and receiving medical attention near Santa Marta, the Vatican hotel where he lives.

mcmnt.com...

mcmnt.com...

Other sources for this than the amateur looking trash site?
I know many of you American senior citizens think everything on the internet is true just because it's "written" on a "internet site", but it's not. Everyone can make an webs page for couple of dollars and publish junk on it

it's a trash site and most likely fake news, doesn't change the fact he is ill and it's pretty likely he already catched it. we'll see.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

No one said "only" but the reality is that statistically speaking, those are the risk factors -- increasing age and comorbidities. The younger and healthier you are, the less likely you are to die down the point where we're talking that you're more likely to be gay or transgender than die from corona virus.

I understand it doesn't mean anything to those who die or who know someone who dies.

I get that you will likely find an exception to the probability in *every* demographic to point at.

But all that does is give you reasons to panic. I had a greater chance of death during my neck surgery, but I elected to go forward with it anyhow.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Here you have it:

mcmnt.com...

mcmnt.com...

What do you mean OMG? He's just a guy. He's nothing important, he sits in front of a sculpture that looks like it was raised from the depths of hell (if you believe in such nonsense) while proclaiming to represent the opposite. His position, nor that of any of his predecessors is never even mention in any of the scriptures. He's just a man, a con man. Couldn't happen to a better man.

I DONT BELIEVE THE POPE HAS CORONAVIRUS..... I would lose my mind if he does....

Lets wait for confirmation.

Why would you lose your mind?

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Am I misunderstanding you? Do you think that protestants care all that much about the Pope? Those are Catholics who would be losing their mind.
edit on Sat Feb 29 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Rich Z

From the way it sounds, I don't think too many people will be surviving that third wave.

If that's the case you would think the elites/politicians would have bug out by now, unless they know something we don't... (or have been vaccinated or immune)

Unless you see them in person your self, how do you know they haven't already bugged out? The eventual result of governments lying to their people is that they go into a "believe no one, trust no one" mode. I presume that is what the USA government wants?

IMHO.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Three more cases in Ontario and one in BC. Iran connection again. Four in Canada in one day... we are now at 20 cases.

The article mentions a GO bus. GO is Government of Ontario and it’s a transportation system we have in Southern Ontario. It is comprised of buses and trains. The trains move about 207,000 people a day and the buses about 50,000 over 11,000 square kms.

www.cbc.ca...

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp
reply to: RichZ

So what happens on the third strike? Things get even worse, or no change from the second strike?

i don't think that what is being referred to as the "waves" running through the population (as often referenced to the Spanish Flu of 1918, is the same thing as the reinfection occurring in patients that develop severe secondary symptoms such as heart failure, liver/kidney failure, etc.

so in other words, a second wave will not only contain a new, mutated strain of the virus, but also include a whole new round of severe secondary symptoms and deaths.

hope this helps.

danny.

But if this virus is able to mutate within the body in order to sidestep the immune system, is there really going to be any practical difference between internal waves of new symptoms and waves of new external infections?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NxNWest

Canada will be testing whether or not the Iranian strain really is different enough to matter it seems.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
South Korea Observes a record 909 New Coronavirus Cases in a Single Day!

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"I'm confused... what is the significance - why is it bad - that the hospital is near empty?"

Because they've kicked out anyone not critical to make room for covid patients.

Oh... strange.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Calm your tits!.... Do you seriously think if the pope had COV19 the MSN would not be going bats**t crazy? its fake news.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tanstaafl
Verses the millions who had no health insurance at all before.

You mean those millions that didn't want or need it?

Funny how people are STILL signing up for it isn't it?

Less and less, as they find there are much better/less expensive options (like Medishare and other kinds of alternatives).
edit on 29-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Here you have it:

mcmnt.com...

mcmnt.com...

Other sources for this than the amateur looking trash site?
I know many of you American senior citizens think everything on the internet is true just because it's "written" on a "internet site", but it's not. Everyone can make an webs page for couple of dollars and publish junk on it

it's a trash site and most likely fake news, doesn't change the fact he is ill and it's pretty likely he already catched it. we'll see.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

If its fake than why post it? I mean, we have plenty of crap at our hands from official msm. Why post this crap and make elderly people panic?

(post by XCrycek removed for political trolling and baiting)

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join