It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

And who knows what the China numbers are seem the world just let them off the hook..

Exactly.must be way higher than reported when you look at what's happening elsewhere in such short space of time.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Is there a list of all the known deaths with their ages?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: clay2 baraka

This is a fake news source and has been debunked. The Pope is sick and there was no comment on if he was tested. Throw that source in the circular file. It's false. Sorry. Lots out there now.

Thanks, I also did a search and this would be headline news worldwide. No official confirmation he has the coronavirus and the Vatican has not released a statement to my knowledge.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarone
a reply to: GlobalGold

I've been worried about my dog. He's come down with something, hacking cough, vomiting and off his food.

Visit to the vet if he's still the same next week.

Check and make sure it's not a tick.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Senior administration official blames CDC director for Trump and Pence saying victim was woman

Asked about why President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence described the Washington patient who died from the novel coronavirus as a woman when in reality the patient was a man, a senior administration official placed the blame on the director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

CNN again...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: celltypespecific

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
Here you have it:

The Vatican has confirmed in a statement that Pope Francis and two of his aides have tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

Pope Francis missed a planned Mass with clergy in Rome yesterday after showing Coronavirus-like symptoms.

The Vatican had earlier said the pontiff, 83, had a slight indisposition and could proceed with the rest of his planned work today.

The pope and his aides have been quarantined and receiving medical attention near Santa Marta, the Vatican hotel where he lives.

The pope was seen coughing and blowing his nose during the Asha Wednesday Mass.

mcmnt.com...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcmnt.com...

What do you mean OMG? He's just a guy. He's nothing important, he sits in front of a sculpture that looks like it was raised from the depths of hell (if you believe in such nonsense) while proclaiming to represent the opposite. His position, nor that of any of his predecessors is never even mention in any of the scriptures. He's just a man, a con man. Couldn't happen to a better man.

I DONT BELIEVE THE POPE HAS CORONAVIRUS..... I would lose my mind if he does....

Lets wait for confirmation.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
First case recorded in the east of Ireland, I'm guessing Dublin. Says he came from northern Italy.

Man diagnosed with coronavirus in east of country
www.irishexaminer.com... &utm_campaign=sharebutton

link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Trump and the dems that are campaigning are running around doing rallies and meetings.

How long before some of them get sick?

They should cancel campaigning for awhile.

link   
Update from Southern California:
People in neighborhood Facebook groups are reporting that all of the local Costco stores are insanely busy with people buying water, toilet paper and supplies. One person reports that her local store ran out of water this morning. One person reporting a 3 case limit is being imposed. One person reporting that the cashier said the store may be closed down soon by the fire marshall for safety because there are too many people. Everyone reports panic buying and lines out the door.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
New confirmed case in Delft, Netherlands.
The first Dutch case his wife and daughter are also infected.
The second Dutch case her partner and youngest child are infected aswell.

Total: 7 cases in the Netherlands.

Case 2 went to the school of her child too, so I'm hoping that goes well. She works in a hospital, but didn't come into contact with patients, which seem weird. Even if you do not personally treat any patients, you still are active in the building. It's not like you can teleport to your office or whatever. Not to forget the first case participated in the carnaval festival, so I'm expecting many more soon. Especially as Europe is now starting to explode.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The two CoronaVirus patients here in the Chicago area are now fully recovered, and on their way home.

www.reuters.com...

The fact that certain national media outlets are not reporting this good news in a prominent manner, speaks volumes about their Anti-America agenda.

Agreed, but... it really irks me that they don't give any details about the event. Ages? Severity of symptoms and treatment protocols necessary?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold
After having been exposed to CA coronavirus patient -

"124 health care workers have been asked to stay home, according to a press release from the union.

The union. Is that a paper? Or did they actually mean a spokesperson for some labor union mob?
edit on 29-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
MrRCFlying check PM...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: carewemust
The two CoronaVirus patients here in the Chicago area are now fully recovered, and on their way home.

www.reuters.com...

The fact that certain national media outlets are not reporting this good news in a prominent manner, speaks volumes about their Anti-America agenda.

Agreed, but... it really irks me that they don't give any details about the event. Ages? Severity of symptoms and treatment protocols necessary?

It's privacy. That's privileged information, and look at the way people reacted to the one man who gave an interview on TV with his daughter and still had a cough from his own bout with it. Even though both had had it, people here were scathing in their treatment of him being with his toddler daughter.

I wouldn't want anyone to know anything more than they had to about my case if I'd had it for sure at this point. Who knows how my neighbors would react.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Trump and the dems that are campaigning are running around doing rallies and meetings.

How long before some of them get sick?

They should cancel campaigning for awhile.

Yes they should.
At this point we should all limit our time in public unless absolutely necessary IMO-evn if most of us won't die if we catch it,most of us have eldery or sick relatives who we may be in contact with who ARE at higher risk.

I would hate to pass it on to anyone if I caught it.That is more scary than the actual virus to me TBH

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: carewemust
So why aren't we seeing the parades and the back slapping, trump would love to stoke his ego on this, can you explain that...

Because the people who recognize that there is no reason to panic right now, also realize that things could get ugly. We just don't know.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: GlobalGold
After having been exposed to CA coronavirus patient -

"124 health care workers have been asked to stay home, according to a press release from the union.

The union. Is that a paper? Or did they actually mean a spokesperson for some labor union mob?

Labor Union Mob - the nurses union

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Have a bugging feeling that it's all an elitist agenda to screw us more

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mamana12

Spreading the virus even more if any of them have it.

This is why a lot of people on ats are always telling everyone to prepare ahead of time.
Always have a few months of food and water saved up at your home.

That way you don't have to fight for it with a big crowd.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: celltypespecific

Is there a list of all the known deaths with their ages?

Not to my knowledge.

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join