It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Forgive me for not viewing the whole vid (just have time for 10 minutes right now), so my humble apology if I’m leaping to an uninformed opinion...

But I just can’t see a plausible rationale for starting WW3 via a pandemic in order to prepare for a ‘geo-physical’ cataclysm. It’s a pretty dumb plan and if there is an elite powerful enough to do such things, then how on earth did they gain power and remain relatively secret if they’re dumb enough to believe nuclear and biological devastation gives them any means to better survive this cataclysm?

Why not simply retreat to the vast network of underground instillations he mentions at the appropriate time? Perhaps that’s not straight forward, but WW3 and bio-plague makes that easier? Really?

All the same, thanks for posting the vid, it’s an interesting and not unentertaining distraction from the real worries.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:23 AM

link    quote   reply

a reply to: jedi_hamster 

Why aren't you afraid of the Flu? 
It's clearly worse, especially the dreaded avian strains which can reach over 50% death rates in undeveloped regions. 

Here's an article addressing your concerns: 
Comparing CoV to the Flu 

In the U.S. alone, the flu has already caused an estimated 26 million illnesses, 250,000 hospitalizations and 14,000 deaths this season, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). 

I know you replied to Jedi, but I would like to add that I am concerned about the flu.

Like I have stated before a friend of mine died from the flu, he was 41. I have another friend that can't quite shake it, hes been sick for weeks, just talked to him last night.

I am just curious though, since everyone seems to down play this and compare it to the flu, If the coronavirus is just as, if not more contagious than the flu, then what happens if 26,000,000 people get the virus in the states? Or even a quarter of that?

On top of the 26,000,000 people with the flu, this has the potential for an epic disaster.

I think it may be a big deal because now we have this to add to the already existing numbers of sickened people.

I hope you are right. I hope this passes and I have to eat rice and soup for months on end so my food doesnt spoil

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Anybody have info on the 4 Emerald Princess cruise ship passengers that were taken off the ship & to Los Angeles hospitals Fri night?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold
Anybody have info on the 4 Emerald Princess cruise ship passengers that were taken off the ship & to Los Angeles hospitals Fri night?

It seems the ship stories around the world have been silenced. Stock holders come to my mind.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
nursery school with four children infected

londonlovesbusiness.com...

Four young children have been infected with coronavirus at a nursery school after their teacher became unwell with coronavirus.

The children and teacher attend the nursery school in North Rhine-Westphalia in the district of Heinsberg, which is situated near the border with the Netherlands.

There are almost 40 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Heinsberg district and almost 185 school children have been placed in quarantine in nearby Bonn.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Help your friend get some raw manuka honey and make sure he/she eats fruits veggies and nuts.

They'll get better fast.
Make sure you watch them eat the honey, minimum two spoonfuls a day.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Just moved out of that area bout 18 months ago, while I am glad we dodged the bullet I still have friends there that dont pay attention to the news.

Ill see if any are paying attention and if they got any new information.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: liejunkie01

None of the headlines in my feed are downplaying this, it's all hysteria and misinformation.

Update example from hours ago:
Panic in Oregon over Cold virus causing school closure

I am confident in my assessment that this was all a serious overreaction.

This is based entirely upon over 20 years of microbiology and biochemistry research. This specific virus everyone is freaked out about is essentially causing a "Cold".

The very fact that no one is addressing this honestly is cause for major concern. It indicates to me that we are facing 90%+ complete misinformation and it even appears by design. This panic and resulting disastrous failed quarantine was probably a test and the media purposely promoted the hysteria.

The only way I can envision anyone freaking out about "dangers from the coronavirus" itself is that they simply don't investigate scholarly documentation from the world's best medical sources. Being afraid of the cold is like being afraid of dihydrogen monoxide because you don't know that it's water as I used fancy terminology to mislead.

The only real danger here is panic and foolish ineffective quarantines that justify violating human rights and destroy the economy.

Anyways, I'm not going to post in this thread anymore because my challenges are considered off topic or whatever reason and I'm going to get in trouble if I keep posting here. Plus I don't have time to go through all of this again, Im in a time crunch and must stay focused on finishing documents I'm creating for something totally unrelated.

I only posted the article above to stay "on topic" with the fear mongering agenda this whole topic represents.

Plus I don't care if anyone hates me for telling the truth. When the dust settles they'll change their tune and not hate me irrationally anymore.

I think it's the "unknown" factor. We deal with H1N1 every day, but when it was first spreading, it caused some panic in various circles. If this is a nothing burger (as some have called it here) or as you mention, a simple cold for the majority of people, then we can all look back and laugh at our foolish selves.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I thought Manuka was for bacterial not viral. No?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

On 17 January my muscles became sore all over. I may have had a slight fever, but it wasn’t strong enough to notice. Looking back, it is a little scary, because my house and the language school where I study Japanese are within a 5km radius of the Wuhan seafood market (where the virus is believed to have originated). To treat my muscle soreness, I took some cold tablets because I thought it was a normal cold. Now that I think of it, I might have missed the best time for treatment, failing to contain the virus with antiviral drugs in its early stages.

I have no idea how I got the virus. I always eat at the same Hong Kong-style restaurant below my school. I wasn’t walking around much at the time because it was very cold, and since I was tired after classes I always went back home. Once the semester break started, I stayed with my parents and not at the dormitory. I started wearing a mask a few days later when I saw everyone else around me wearing masks.

‘To hell and back’: my three weeks suffering from coronavirus

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Why would it be the pentagon?

DoD can barely keep out of its own way, if its a psy op it seems like this would much more be in the wheel house of the CIA or some other intel agency from around the globe that specializes in deep cover actions.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Could somebody please link me to the posts or off site links to why tobacco leaves could help with this virus, or just briefly recap what the conclusion was please?
I can get Tobacco leaf (no nicotine in it) Essential Oil and I want more info before i decide to purchase to add to a blend i am working on.
Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

Although natural tobacco strains are known to provide many medicinal properties I want to express to you the frivolity of the entire premise.

All you need is a decent diet, rest, and water to beat this disease and most other diseases.

If you want a straight up cure that will defeat any disease causing bacteria or virus than raw bee's honey is the most powerful agent known to science. It's not profitable so they don't promote it but there are hundreds of experiments from the world's top universities proving this fact over and over. It beats everything from antibiotic resistant bacteria to actually beating HIV in less than 3 months.

This information will be common knowledge in 2050 but I'm giving it to you now so you can live worry free from most diseases. If you don't believe it that's ok, I will help you research and can explain any literature you need an assistant with.

The tobacco remedy might be plausible, tobacco is medicinal, but it is unnecessary if you have the champ (raw honey).

Honey from the store is usually loaded with HFCS so avoid it. Aim for manuka honey if you want the best available currently but theoretically any raw honey straight from the apiary should prove effective.

Thank you

I already have a hugequantity of Manuka (organic) honey which I have now started adding to my Porrige and tea daily, so about a tablespoon every day.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

A flu outbreak sickened 82 people aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ship that returned to Baltimore last week, prompting the cruise line to isolate them and notify the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, but none of the sick passengers and crew met the criteria for the coronavirus, a Royal Carribean spokeswoman confirmed Friday. None of the passengers had transited the COVID-19′s regions of impact or interacted with anyone in those regions within 14 days of the onset of their symptoms, spokeswoman Melissa Charbonneau said.

“An elevated number of guests and crew had flu-like illness or tested positive for influenza A or B and were placed in isolation, according to medical protocol," Charbonneau said in an emailed statement. “The CDC did not request coronavirus tests for any of the cases.” The CDC did not respond to a request for comment late Friday afternoon.

Flu outbreak sickens 82 on Royal Carribean cruise from Baltimore; none met coronavirus criteria, cruise line says

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Whataboutisms using the regular flu are exactly that, whataboutisms. It's a way for people who are unable to see future trends to calm themselves and others. The same people that employ this whataboutism are unable to grasp the concept that there are more than two courses of action on the eve of a global pandemic. They think their only options are to either panic, or stick their heads in the sand. They are unable to see the 3rd option, which is calmly prepare for what seems inevitable when analyzing the trends.
edit on 29-2-2020 by asdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Apparently, the NOS News (and government) in the Netherlands has kept quiet about the first case for at least a day. Possibly more. In any case, the footage was filmed a day before anyone mentioned the first confirmed case.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The other whataboutisms I'm seeing a lot of is "What about the ebola scare?" or "What about sars?", "What about all the false alarms in the past" Just point out that that person is engaging in a whataboutism without addressing any of the facts surrounding this particular threat. Easy to shut down that line of logic.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So in a day my workplace has installed hand sanitizer dispensers (hospital kind) at everydoor, they were normally only next to toilets. We're holding stock back of personal sized hand santisers and disposable gloves are available for those who choose to wear them. Wouldn't be surprised if pallets of masks turn up this week.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
23 now confirmed in the UK, 3 have been added today.

Link

I’ve been out shopping for more supplies in Sheffield at Makro (very similar to Costco) they’ve got lots of gloves and cleaning supplies and no one was bulk buying any one thing other than the regular shop/restaurant supplies.
I also went to a supermarket which was business as usual other than sanitiser hand gel being low stock, I overheard a couple of customers saying they managed to get just one. I’ve almost got a months supply of everything now, and given DailyMail has published an article about people stocking up on things it might encourage more to do so.

DailyMail Link

They’re now looking for another super spreader in Surrey apparently.

Link

Apologies if this info has already been posted

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
Apparently Londons Hyde Park would be used as a morgue if this virus begins killing people. Not sure if this is fear mongering but a bit odd to have this as one of your headlines!

It's as if some people are expecting many deaths and know this is a lot worse than we are being told or they expect over70's to fill most of that quota

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hyde Park would be turned into a morgue if the killer coronavirus outbreak escalates in the UK, under worst-case scenario plans.
Nickie Aiken, Conservative MP for the Cities of London and Westminster, confirmed the royal park has emergency plans in place to store human corpses.
The Government has an array of procedures in case of a crisis on British soil, which could include the coronavirus if it spreads in the UK.

Here in Canada part of Public health canada in worst case scenerio is to use our skating arenas.

This is part of the pandemic plan after sars outbreak.

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join