It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

So that makes three potential vaccines in the pike now, into trials.

An Australian one in animal trial. The California one in human testing phase, set to start next month (April, so not technically next month). And now this Israeli one which looks like it might be a spot of luck in that they were targeting and developing for a different strain and illness, but it might be similar enough to be adapted to be effective for this which is why they might get it out so soon if it works.

So here is a question. Someone comes out with a new vaccine for this virus. You have to know it was rushed through and couldn't have been tested for any long term unintended consequences. Are you going to be the first in your block to volunteer to be vaccinated?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

An Australian one in animal trial. The California one in human testing phase, set to start next month (April, so not technically next month). And now this Israeli one which looks like it might be a spot of luck in that they were targeting and developing for a different strain and illness, but it might be similar enough to be adapted to be effective for this which is why they might get it out so soon if it works.

So here is a question. Someone comes out with a new vaccine for this virus. You have to know it was rushed through and couldn't have been tested for any long term unintended consequences. Are you going to be the first in your block to volunteer to be vaccinated?

Japan now has a drug they are saying it has some good possibilities . Should have more info later about it.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
a reply to: ketsuko

I have never, ever refrigerated peanut butter. It never seemed to spoil to me. Am I doing something wrong?

Peanut butter is actually pretty odd stuff. I have NEVER seen it get moldy. Ever. I've had jars of it that I would use to bait live traps to catch varmints around here, and those jars would sit in the back room for years after being opened. Doesn't keep it's characteristic peanut odor after a couple of years, but the varmints will still eat it.

I have made my own many times.. Easy and highly recommended.
The store bought stuff probably keeps forever due to preservatives. I am guessing eventually the oils get rancid.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z
45 patients in the Seattle area began a vaccine trial earlier this week. Here we thought it took years of trials and millions of dollars to develop a vaccine for something!

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
Please people. Half of us are pretty hard on one political side, half hard to the other. Not so many in between.

It has been sooo nice that people have been discarding the political BS and focusing on the problem, the information we need to understand the problem, and theorizing what information is being withheld from us.

Can we please keep the politics out of this, and keep it like to old ATS that I used to love participating in?

EDIT: Had to add that lately I have been "starring" al lot of people that I absolutely despised when lurking a few month ago, because they are providing really good information here, and I have gained a lot of respect for them. And, I find myself having a much lesser opinion of some people I really respected in the political forums.

Its real now. Lets work together. There are really smart people on of both political bends. Focus.

I'm on board for that starting right now.
Update for Japan coming soon. Oh, I want to say this. All the toilet paper is sold out in town now.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Flu vaccines are tricky. I read yesterday that the original MERS virus still doesn't have a vaccine because the ones they did come up with triggered fatal cytokine storm responses in the subjects (hopefully animal subjects)..
edit on 2/29/2020 by clay2 baraka because: Stated SARS instead of MERS

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

edit on 29-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
news.detik.com...

indoneisa ras more powerfull to corona virus than other ras..

Very rasis Statment and fool around.. i from indonesia and i dont buy it

edit on 29-2-2020 by STEFANUSFendi because: add in working link

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It is now stating that the virus can have up to 4 stages in the human body. I don't have anything to back it up other then my word and what is being said , " which in fact I'm very careful here on the forum for the members not to loose trust in me" which is on TV. No, this is no BS . Japan now has a drug (that is all I know as of writing this) that may show to have potential.
edit on 0200000005352020-02-29T01:35:05-06:00350502am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Someone was asking by which authority and under what statute U.S. persons could be detained/quarantined against their will. The following from a recently posted federal contract details which agency may do so, though the specific statute itself is not listed:

The purpose of this contract is to secure Emergency Response Service Support Services (ERSS) to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to provide adequate accommodations to quarantined individuals at the following locations:
1. Travis AFB, 690 Airmen Dr., Travis AFB, CA 94535
2. Miramar Marine Corps Air Station, 2258 Mitscher Way, San Diego, CA 92145-2008
3. Lackland AFB, 1655 Selfridge Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78236
4. Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH) Honolulu, HI

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), is responsible for preventing and controlling the spread of communicable disease, as well as promoting health and education activities designed to improve the health of the people of the United States. Through statutory authority delegated to the CDC by DHHS and carried out by the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine (DGMQ), the CDC may detain, apprehend, isolate, quarantine, or conditionally release, individuals arriving into the United States from foreign countries and those traveling between U.S. states or territories who are reasonably believed to be infected with or exposed to quarantinable communicable diseases. CDC is authorized to provide adequate accommodations, inclusive of food and water, for individuals quarantined at CDC’s request and direction.
emphasis mine

From the .pdf linked here: Coronavirus Response: Emergency Response Service Support Services (ERSS)

Additionally, there is a contract issued to Panther Fusion:

The deployment of the U.S. CDC Emergency Use Authorization assay has been plagued by problems with reagents, thus delaying implementation of testing in U.S. civilian and DOD laboratories. Currently deployed SARS-CoV-2 assays are executed on low throughput systems, thus limiting the ability to scale up to high-volume testing required in the dynamically changing epidemic situation.

The Panther Fusion open access platform is a high-throughput platform technology that can be implemented for rapid coronavirus detection, Gen Probe pan-coronavirus (OC43, HKU1, NC63, 229E) and Gen Probe SARS-CoV-2 EUA assays. Gen Probe is the sole manufacturer and distributor of the Panther System, and that it owns the Intellectual Property for this system. It further certifies that the use of any third-party products on its proprietary system would render the warranty void for the system. Hologic has not licensed or granted to any third party the right to provide maintenance and support services for the system. Only Hologic trained service personnel are authorized to service the DTS and Panther System.

Panther Fusion

Additional contracts can be found here at the Beta Sam website, but I felt that the above two were the most pertinent to the conversation.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
·
1h
Together with the morning update, South Korea has reported 813 new cases in 1 day

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
·
1h
Together with the morning update, South Korea has reported 813 new cases in 1 day

twitter.com...

That seems really high. Is anyone aware of any graphing of the SK numbers?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
SCMP is not one of my favorite sources, but:

OpEd discussing why Hong Kong only had 93 cases and 2 deaths: www.scmp.com...

Results of autopsies on several Chinese victims: www.scmp.com...

No tl;dr because both are short reads.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
·
1h

twitter.com...
Like I said in thread 3. We will discover the truth of the situation in China as things progress in Iran, Korea and Italy. 813 cases in 24 hours is over 30+ an hour. Now that is starting to point to China's real numbers being 10 - 25x more than reported at the very least.

I believe that there are already probably more than 200k dead in China if not 1m.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
We have another Reddit 'horror' story. This one was posted elsewhere and reddit picked it up. This one at least covers the 'cycles'

Grain of salt (obviously)

India's report that got stamped out by the disinformation campaign was accurate, this has 4 HIV proteins, SARS/MERS and Encephlatitis proteins.

It is made from a Bat Coronavirus shell which highly mutates. The payload takes a person to serious at 20% meaning you have 1 in 5 chances (playing Russian roulette with a 5 chamber gun) that it might take you to serious/critical where medical attention is needed or you die.

With medical treatment, 20% becomes 6% despite the lies that the media is claiming at 2%. We've even heard the WHO say 20% to serious and 6% death even with medical treatment and it can be an entire month in a hospital until recovered.

However, recovered but not cured is the part most of you are missing in the details. The virus likes to mutate just like HIV and change it's coronavirus outer sheath. This means as the body goes through the normal immune-loop to produce an anti-body for Generation 1 of the first infection after it tricked the body using HIV proteins to hide ie the asymptomatic 14 day - 30 day period (yes it's a bell curve and some people can go potentially longer than 30 days and be infectious without symptoms). The virus mutates and a new corona sheath is produced nullifying the first anti-bodies and the immune-loop process repeats.

Another click on the 1-5 chamber gun. The body resolves that, potentially a 14-20 day process and gets Gen-2 but by that time Gen3/Gen4/Gen5 may now exist the same loop, the same click of the gun. This is why HIV anti-virals appear to be the only working solution for doctors at the moment.

You catch this and theoretically could need to be on anti-virals for the rest of your life, just like AIDS patients.

Part of it's genetically modified traits is an entirely new, never seen before in nature protein that deals with how it infects the body

a reply to: musicismagic

edit on 29-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
nm
edit on 29-2-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Two of the four patients quarantined in a Spokane, Washington family have been sent home! Unfortunately, two more people have been confirmed to have the virus; a high school student without any known exposure, and a 50 y/o woman who had recently returned from S.Korea. Both are being quarantined at home.

Being quarantined, or self quarantine, its a fairly big distinction.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
We have another Reddit 'horror' story. This one was posted elsewhere and reddit picked it up. This one at least covers the 'cycles'

Grain of salt (obviously)

India's report that got stamped out by the disinformation campaign was accurate, this has 4 HIV proteins, SARS/MERS and Encephlatitis proteins.

It is made from a Bat Coronavirus shell which highly mutates. The payload takes a person to serious at 20% meaning you have 1 in 5 chances (playing Russian roulette with a 5 chamber gun) that it might take you to serious/critical where medical attention is needed or you die.

With medical treatment, 20% becomes 6% despite the lies that the media is claiming at 2%. We've even heard the WHO say 20% to serious and 6% death even with medical treatment and it can be an entire month in a hospital until recovered.

However, recovered but not cured is the part most of you are missing in the details. The virus likes to mutate just like HIV and change it's coronavirus outer sheath. This means as the body goes through the normal immune-loop to produce an anti-body for Generation 1 of the first infection after it tricked the body using HIV proteins to hide ie the asymptomatic 14 day - 30 day period (yes it's a bell curve and some people can go potentially longer than 30 days and be infectious without symptoms). The virus mutates and a new corona sheath is produced nullifying the first anti-bodies and the immune-loop process repeats.

Another click on the 1-5 chamber gun. The body resolves that, potentially a 14-20 day process and gets Gen-2 but by that time Gen3/Gen4/Gen5 may now exist the same loop, the same click of the gun. This is why HIV anti-virals appear to be the only working solution for doctors at the moment.

You catch this and theoretically could need to be on anti-virals for the rest of your life, just like AIDS patients.

Part of it's genetically modified traits is an entirely new, never seen before in nature protein that deals with how it infects the body

Our hospital is empty just waiting now for the explosion of patients. I left the hospital yesterday. PM Abe was just on TV now. If you folks have not woken up to the fact that ... never mind. You won't believe anyway and I want to keep it to a point where I post , you can count on it with 100 %

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Seeing reports on Twitter than an Iranian minister has died
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Whatever my youngest had she has now passed to my oldest. (who is worse off than my youngest was.)

Inevitably it will probably hit us all in my home and I'm usually next on the list.

Thank goodness for small miracles(or my fridge?) because now I don't have to go out for a while. Stocking up always has its benefits even without the plague.

edit on 29-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join