It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: FamCore

I think so. To be honest. I don’t think we have the capability to test everyone, I think the game, is to let it spread get big, quarantine I dunno after that buy time for a vaccine. It’s to late for containment, we are all just here now watching it unfold.

2) Furthermore, CDC announced that every state and local HD will hopefully be equipped for #COVID19 test🧪 by next week. This is very promising. Together with above^, potentially we could have more than 10,000+ per day testing capacity nationwide soon. Good start to #TESTVIRUSNOW

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Still waiting on that link.. 🤔. About what your media, is informing you about the virus... it sounds pretty crazy over there really wish we had a link about what they are telling you about the virus.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

Maybe to late, but good to hear. This is gonna be a busy weekend.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

If you’re worried about toothbrush to toothbrush transition then you should be isolating each person in a room. Cmon get real. If it’s that bad there’s almost nothing you can do.

Maybe put a plastic bag over your face. That should solve it!

Jk don’t do that, it’s not funny.

These reporters go into every little detail here, its not hyped up either. And reasons for them educating us is to make learning more fun about the flu and other infectious illnesses.

No I won't put a plastic bag over my head, but maybe my wondering thoughts though.

link   

originally posted by: tlearyus

This is exactly the sort of facist Dunning Kruger BS that makes matters soooooo much worse.

Interactions of less than 15 minutes have a low risk of transmitting the virus, Young said.

And how, exactly, does she know that. Certainly there is a lesser probability of contagion in 15 minutes than there is 30 minutes, but the RISK is still the same.

Young said the woman mainly gave facials,

Her hands on other peoples faces, and she thinks this is no drama, $%^&#$% idiot.

She said there was “no need to have any concerns prior to that,” because the woman was not symptomatic.

As I suspected, this woman is an idiot.

she had returned from Iran — which has the highest number of deaths from coronavirus outside of mainland China — and was at risk.

All good then.

link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

Hopefully it’s better than the last test #doesnttestforcoronavis

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tlearyus
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yep sure is...But why are we still letting flights in from Iran, Italy etc when we know there are serious outbreaks in those countries? Or have we completely given up on containment now?

I suspect that is the case, all they can do now is play down the threat, and if the virus spreads out of control in the U.S expect a very quickly implemented quarantine and lock down, like everywhere this virus is taking off.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Still waiting on that link.. 🤔. About what your media, is informing you about the virus... it sounds pretty crazy over there really wish we had a link about what they are telling you about the virus.

Sorry, its just on TV only. I really haven't checked on any written print because I don't need an update before we go shopping again.
I wish I could help more. I guess maybe I could film it on whats app then email it to myself, but I would nt know where to go from there. I wouldn't want it to be put on youtube, might get into copyright trouble.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DanDanDat

I understand. I have one whose universal symptom for everything is to cough, no matter what it is.

I saw a guy coughing at the gas station earlier today. Should I have called 911 and had him hauled away by rapid-response team?

Bleh. Just saying that when your kiddo is coughing so much and so persistently he can't sleep and none of the meds you have can touch it, it's hard to ride it out.

Allergies, weather changes, ear infections, colds, flus, strep throat, nothing ... it all makes him cough and sometimes so persistently that not even codeine syrup which they usually won't give to kids his age will touch it.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I hope we don’t go lock down in the US. It’ll be Wild West very quickly.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The two CoronaVirus patients here in the Chicago area are now fully recovered, and on their way home.

www.reuters.com...

The fact that certain national media outlets are not reporting this good news in a prominent manner, speaks volumes about their Anti-America agenda.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good to hear, hopefully, they don’t get sick again. If your point is the corona virus is not a big deal it is to late for that.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I would imagine it would be messy, I guess we're overdue for a culling.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I agree with you that the media is garbage. However that doesn't take away from the severity of the situation. I'm able to see past the spin, I'm well aware that the stock markets crashing isn't a result of anything Trump did or didn't do. I'm also aware of the fact that once all the dust settles and the global supply chain starts moving again they will recover. This shouldnt be a partisan issue and continue to make it one only plays into the divide that the media on both sides is trying to push. Deny ignorance man

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

a reply to: UFO1414

My entire life I've been told I turn into a decent comedian when stressed. It used to drive my parents up the wall, then my wife said as much the first year or two we were together before she started to appreciate it as a healthy way to deal with stress. If you can laugh when all hell is breaking loose around you, then you're probably someone even the Devil himself is a little bit scared of because you're either crazy or you've got ice water for blood... the jury remains out on which one applies to me.

Laughter may not cure anything, but it sure does make a person feel better.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beltalowda

I agree with you that the media is garbage. However that doesn't take away from the severity of the situation. I'm able to see past the spin, I'm well aware that the stock markets crashing isn't a result of anything Trump did or didn't do. I'm also aware of the fact that once all the dust settles and the global supply chain starts moving again they will recover. This shouldnt be a partisan issue and continue to make it one only plays into the divide that the media on both sides is trying to push. Deny ignorance man

The irony is astounding, saying the media is bunk then using a media article as proof ...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You're likely going to be known from now on as that dude with monkeys flying out his butt. A little comical relief is great and appreciated.
edit on 28-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: NxNWest
Canada has it’s 16th case...

www.cbc.ca...

Lots of Winter flu up there. Hopefully they will recover quickly, even though it's not a cutting-edge healthcare system.

Winter flu? These are confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Also, I don’t know what you mean by it’s not a cutting-edge health care system in Canada. We do pretty well.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
After having been exposed to CA coronavirus patient -

124 health care workers have been asked to stay home, according to a press release from the union.

"Despite University of California medical facilities being generally better prepared and equipped to treat challenging medical cases, the recent UC Davis Medical Center COVID-19 case highlights the vulnerability of the nation’s hospitals to this virus and the insufficiency of current Centers for Disease Control guidelines," the union said in the press release.

via CNN

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Our PM scolded the MSM for having front page headlines today on most of the papers and websites "creating panic" she said. Panic buying has set in. My mates son and wife work .in a super market,they said the amount of money being spent is.like Xmas,some.people had 3 trollys. I was there today, bottled water,rice,sugar flour and milk powder were low.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join