It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Wow
No copays for treatment
Wow
Well done

As I predicted a week or two ago...

He is obviously having to give in to the panic/fear-mongers, since it won't matter anyway, the market is already collapsing.

It is here. Now we just have to learn to live with it, without utterly destroying our economies and our freedoms.

I'm far more worried about what is coming in the form of tyranny, than I am the virus, but I believe we'll weather it just fine, though I'm sure it is going to be a bumpy ride for the next year or two.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: chiefsmom

It was a bit unprecedented, but nothing was said, on what we are doing to slow community spread...

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be welding us all in our homes soon enough.

But its ok, everyone is all stocked up on TP, right?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ireland Begins Process of National Shutdown

Coronavirus Ireland: Schools to close, restrictions on gatherings as unprecedented emergency plan kicks in

www.independent.ie...

www.independent.ie... s-in-39038929.html
edit on 12-3-2020 by UFO1414 because: link is not working

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
BC...Before Coronavirus
AC...After Coronavirus.
The world will become a very different place.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Strifingsoul
He seemed very stressed.. choked on his words 2 or 3 times as well as if his throat was too dry or something. Hope he's ok and moreso just hopeful the administration will take some swift action as he is saying they will

He is likely exhausted, but he is also in the higher risk category.

Hmmm... since this is a CT site...

Maybe this whole thing is an assassination attempt. Hopefully it won't succeed.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

remind me how these type of comments are productive to the thread?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Ireland Begins Process of National Shutdown

Coronavirus Ireland: Schools to close, restrictions on gatherings as unprecedented emergency plan kicks in

www.independent.ie... s-in-39038929.html

WOW! 404 already
wish I could have read it!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Wow
No copays for treatment
Wow
Well done

As I predicted a week or two ago...

He is obviously having to give in to the panic/fear-mongers, since it won't matter anyway, the market is already collapsing.

It is here. Now we just have to learn to live with it, without utterly destroying our economies and our freedoms.

I'm far more worried about what is coming in the form of tyranny, than I am the virus, but I believe we'll weather it just fine, though I'm sure it is going to be a bumpy ride for the next year or two.

I'm sure you don't have to worry about incoming tyranny. Unless you have a tyrant in charge.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Try this.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Trump "hot mic" after address

Direct link

Not seeing the big deal...
edit on 12-3-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I did a post on "Front Porch Forum" on february 1 when it was in 27 countries and there were 12,000 cases worldwide.
With 4,021 members on the forum, and 3,300 households I received ZERO replies.

Just did another one now that it's in our state and even our county... will report on here if I get any responses this time (bet ya I will!)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Strifingsoul
He seemed very stressed.. choked on his words 2 or 3 times as well as if his throat was too dry or something. Hope he's ok and moreso just hopeful the administration will take some swift action as he is saying they will

He is likely exhausted, but he is also in the higher risk category.

Hmmm... since this is a CT site...

Maybe this whole thing is an assassination attempt. Hopefully it won't succeed.

Please! No one, no Nation would introduce a virus to assinate one person. TDS has no boundaries I now see.

This situation is bigger than just one man.

Ireland is Closing all schools

If your thought of such is remotely correct...China will cease to exist as the entire planet would go after thier regime and country. Make no mistake there, but you are way off and buying into China deflection as I posted previously.

mg

edit on 03533333America/Chicago12_9America/Chicagoam by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: liejunkie01

re-opening the US govt on april 1st you say - i shall deffer to someone more eloquent and witty to make the obvious comment

when they open...it will either be just the joke or just the fools

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NxNWest

The closest I can remember is this article that i think was posted here earlier and that i just read, talking about studies that have been done. www.dailymail.co.uk...

All the facts arent completely definitive yet, but it notes: The German study – one of the first coronavirus studies to have been conducted outside China – confirms the theory that people can spread the virus before they even know they are infected.

Now this may be referring to a person simply having mild symptoms that doesnt cause them to think they are sick. So like maybe a cough here or there, but no more than one might naturally have in the course of a day. So they would be spreading it with virtually no symptoms, i.e with no real thought that they are actually sick.

It also suggests that people can spread it after they recover too.
edit on 12-3-2020 by FellowHuman because: one tiny spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
a reply to: TruthJava

Try this.

Worked, thanks!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

It’s been confirmed today that Brazilian Press Minister Fabio Wajngarten tested positive for Covid-19 and is quarantined at home

twitter.com...

And here’s the unedited picture. Brazilian Press Minister who is being tested for Covid-19 met both Trump and Pence at Mar-a-Lago on Saturday

twitter.com...

Is it a good idea for Trump and Pence to be together? Would it not be better for them to stay away from each other. What happens if they both get infected?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strifingsoul
Someone posted, that someone had to pay 10.000$ in us for an ER statement to go home and chill, not even got tested for those 10.000$???

It was a bill, and no he won't have to pay it. Whoever issued it though should be fired.

The Insurance Industry is responsible for the vast majority of the extreme cost problems in our system.

One thing that will help a lot is what Trump is already trying to do - and the system is fighting him in court over it - all hospitals/clinics must have 100% easy to find (posted on the web, and physically on premises) price transparency for all standard procedures.

Another thing that should happen is that everyone should be responsible for filing their own insurance claims - which would also require everything to be doable by most anyone, without help - which means, again, transparency. Relieve Doctors and doctor's offices of this burden, and make individuals responsible for their own health, and see how fast those $150 charges for an aspirin, and $350 charges for a jello lunch are eliminated.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Nancy Pelosi is in charge then right? Gods help us lol

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell becomes second NBA player to test positive for coronavirus

sports.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Could be a pretty historical night when the DOW opens

premarkets down 1200

Europe and Asia Pacific all having significant ant losses

bitcoin down 20% +

people should start buying the NYTimes for the past week and the days coming up! those papers will be worth a lot in a decade

unless people break into our bunkers and steal them/use them for toilet paper!

(lol couldn't resist)

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join