It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Papers are so outdated.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It'll be interesting to see what's changed in Italy when their numbers come in. I don't think it'll be good.

Co-worker of mine went to WalMart last night and they completely wiped out of all TP, paper towels, cleaning supplies etc. Told her that the time to prepare was weeks ago and that likely the only people that will be freaking out are going to be the ones that were saying "it's just a flu" blah blah blah

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

It’s been confirmed today that Brazilian Press Minister Fabio Wajngarten tested positive for Covid-19 and is quarantined at home

twitter.com...

And here’s the unedited picture. Brazilian Press Minister who is being tested for Covid-19 met both Trump and Pence at Mar-a-Lago on Saturday

twitter.com...

Is it a good idea for Trump and Pence to be together? Would it not be better for them to stay away from each other. What happens if they both get infected?

So wait.... This guy has it now and is in quarantine, and he was literly leaning on Trumps shoulder on Sunday?

That's not good.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FellowHuman
a reply to: NxNWest

The closest I can remember is this article that i think was posted here earlier and that i just read, talking about studies that have been done. www.dailymail.co.uk...

All the facts arent completely definitive yet, but it notes: The German study – one of the first coronavirus studies to have been conducted outside China – confirms the theory that people can spread the virus before they even know they are infected.

Now this may be referring to a person simply having mild symptoms that doesnt cause them to think they are sick. So like maybe a cough here or there, but no more than one might naturally have in the course of a day. So they would be spreading it with virtually no symptoms, i.e with no real thought that they are actually sick.

It also suggests that people can spread it after they recover too.

Thank you for your help!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Yeah, pretty much.

We may be about to find out if it spreads asymptomatically.
edit on 12/3/2020 by RexKramerPRT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The president will get sick from Coronavirus, recover like it nothing happened then blame the media for lying about the virus to begin with.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
a reply to: 1point92AU
Its cool you stay in denial! The NBA just shut down their season,

Because one guy tested positive. One guy.

Again - I'm far more afraid of the results of the fear and panic than I am of the virus.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Thought this was the second one. Could be wrong though.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tim2win
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Tha mad thing is that it was on for a week. The Ukrainians have it right. I case and close down everything.

Then what? They don't get hit... this year.

Then they open things up... then they get hit.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have been watching various news stations as the information about the corona virus has been released to the public.
I hope others are seeing what I do. There is an information battle taking place. One night Krammer Mad Money was obviously blocked. He was trying to communicate what direction the government should take. Maybe it was blocked because there was fear he would incite panic when talking about stocks.
The following evening Bloomberg was on and it was striking how Chinese orientated it was. The following night that station was blocked/censored.It was starting to lean very heavily towards China's interpretation.
Then last night there was some interference with Fox Tucker Carlson. All of the other channels were fine so this censorship is all about what information is communicated to the public.
Whoever controls the news will control the narrative.
We are at war and the stakes are high. People will be used as pawns. I have no doubt that a biological weapon has been released by China by accident or by design. Now with all the chaos they will make their move.
We don't know the health of China's military but countries around the world are dealing with serious issues and everyone is distracted.
I don't want to be right about this but the first move will be a Hong Kong takeover. Then Taiwan.
Shall WE Play A Game?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

It’s been confirmed today that Brazilian Press Minister Fabio Wajngarten tested positive for Covid-19 and is quarantined at home

twitter.com...

And here’s the unedited picture. Brazilian Press Minister who is being tested for Covid-19 met both Trump and Pence at Mar-a-Lago on Saturday

twitter.com...

Is it a good idea for Trump and Pence to be together? Would it not be better for them to stay away from each other. What happens if they both get infected?

So wait.... This guy has it now and is in quarantine, and he was literly leaning on Trumps shoulder on Sunday?

That's not good.

Can we stop doing thus junk?

Reuters could not independently confirm the report.

If one took time to read facts...it was a routine test returning to Brazil...

Jair Bolsonaro's communications secretary and he accompanied the far-right leader on a visit to Florida that included dinner with Trump at Mar-A-Lago.

In response to the article, Wajngarten wrote on Twitter that he is healthy. However, he did not deny that he tested for the virus after returning to Brazil.

US News

Please source items...

Edit...Twitter is nothing without back up.

mg
edit on 03235858America/Chicago12_10America/Chicagoam by missed_gear because: clarity

edit on 03294848America/Chicago12_10America/Chicagoam by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Now they're saying that coronavirus can effect men's fertility...is this true?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
MLS suspending rest of season games until further notice.

Twitter

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: sirlancelot
a reply to: 1point92AU
Its cool you stay in denial! The NBA just shut down their season,

Because one guy tested positive. One guy.

Again - I'm far more afraid of the results of the fear and panic than I am of the virus.

It's up to 2 players now. If you've read the information that's been provided in 4 parts of this thread you'd know it's safe to say they'll probably be more

Second NBA player

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
electrolyte replenishments if you contract the virus

Thank you, sir! I just realized a shortcoming I need to personally address tomorrow at the store. I very rarely drink any sweetened drinks, including Gatoraide, so I totally forgot about this potentially important addition.

Gatorade? That is really the worst you can get for electrolytes for something like this.

We need potassium. A lot of it.

Try this instead...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Something I've been thinking about.. When and where did Bill Gates get his medical credentials? [yes, this is a rhetorical question]

Other than his philathropic endeavors and pushing for vaccinations why would we take advice from him?

Gates and his foundation will likely just profit bigly off of this.

Then we have these politicians/bureaucrats like Tedros Adhanom (head of the WHO) who just yesterday announces this as a Pandemic 42 days too late.

Heads should roll over this, once the dust has settled (or sooner).
edit on 12-3-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Later update to your source.

O material jornalístico produzido pelo Estadão é protegido por lei. As regras têm como objetivo proteger o investimento feito pelo Estadão na qualidade constante de seu jornalismo. Para compartilhar este conteúdo, utilize o link: politica.estadao.com.br... 003230083

Sorry, It's in Portuguese. Guess you can't copy translations.

Brazilian Source

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is so unreal. I had previously reported how a friends nephew, who is a nurse, was in quarantine after treating the man who died from the Kirkland Living Center.
He was tested last Friday. He has not yet received the results of his test so guess what he is doing today.
That's right. He is returning to work in the hospital.
He has many of the symptoms that we are all familiar with now.
No one is stopping him and now he is going to treat vulnerable people on the front line.
Hopefully he doesn't have it but he became ill soon after. Just saying...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Such people should go to jail, not innocent ones.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I have been watching various news stations as the information about the corona virus has been released to the public.
I hope others are seeing what I do. There is an information battle taking place. One night Krammer Mad Money was obviously blocked. He was trying to communicate what direction the government should take. Maybe it was blocked because there was fear he would incite panic when talking about stocks.
The following evening Bloomberg was on and it was striking how Chinese orientated it was. The following night that station was blocked/censored.It was starting to lean very heavily towards China's interpretation.
Then last night there was some interference with Fox Tucker Carlson. All of the other channels were fine so this censorship is all about what information is communicated to the public.
Whoever controls the news will control the narrative.
We are at war and the stakes are high. People will be used as pawns. I have no doubt that a biological weapon has been released by China by accident or by design. Now with all the chaos they will make their move.
We don't know the health of China's military but countries around the world are dealing with serious issues and everyone is distracted.
I don't want to be right about this but the first move will be a Hong Kong takeover. Then Taiwan.
Shall WE Play A Game?
Agree its definitely a weapon because it has a perfect depop toolset! And its either been released by accident by China or on a purpose by China or other? And what China does next will indicate which of the 3 options. If China does nothing then its either by accident or on purpose by another.

Can the truth be found if it was done on a purpose by China or other?

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join